Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kit supplier 11:07 - Apr 21 with 22614 viewsNorthernr

As long rumoured, Nike ditched midway through deal. New ten year agreement signed with Dryworld.

New kit supplier on 11:09 - Apr 21 with 10099 viewsRs_Holy

.... But who the heck are Dryworld???
New kit supplier on 11:09 - Apr 21 with 10097 viewsSnipper

Never heard of them. Do they do any other teams kits?
New kit supplier on 11:10 - Apr 21 with 10073 viewspaulparker

Who the hell are Dry world ?? are they the new "influence"

also I thought this Nike deal was worth million & millions of pound to the club
surely Tony wasn't telling Porkies again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

New kit supplier on 11:13 - Apr 21 with 10049 viewsaston_hoop

"The R’s kits for the forthcoming 2016/17 season will be revealed at the end of June — and CEO Lee Hoos believes Rangers fans will be delighted with the new designs, adding: “The kits for next season are fantastic and we’re very confident the fans will be happy with them.

“We’re fully aware of what the fans want, with the Hoops going all the way round, and we’re excited about unveiling them at the end of June.”

Thats the important bit.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

New kit supplier on 11:14 - Apr 21 with 10041 viewsNorthernr

They're new, they're Canadian, and they do a few teams in Latin America by the looks of things.
Apart from Adidas in the 1980s, QPR seem to have better kits when going with the smaller suppliers. Nike are as big as it gets but they didn't give a fck about us or our shirts.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/03/dryworld-fluminense-2016-home-and-away-kit

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/02/dryworld-atletico-mineiro-2016-home-away-k

This post has been edited by an administrator
New kit supplier on 11:16 - Apr 21 with 10018 viewsWadR

According to Wiki, they do the kits for Atletico Miniero, Fluminense, Santa Cruz and Watford (from next season).

Looks alright. And the promise of bespoke designs and hoops that go all the way around has got me excited.

Seems to be a recent football-wide trend to eschew the big brands with their generic kits and go to smaller companies. Seeing the New Balance Liverpool kits, I'm hoping and expecting this to be a good move.
New kit supplier on 11:23 - Apr 21 with 9957 viewsRs_Holy

Shorts are a bit short!

http://img01.thedrum.com/styles/news_article_lightbox/s3/news/tmp/111981/dryworl
New kit supplier on 11:26 - Apr 21 with 9934 viewsTW_R

New kit supplier on 11:16 - Apr 21 by WadR

According to Wiki, they do the kits for Atletico Miniero, Fluminense, Santa Cruz and Watford (from next season).

Looks alright. And the promise of bespoke designs and hoops that go all the way around has got me excited.

Seems to be a recent football-wide trend to eschew the big brands with their generic kits and go to smaller companies. Seeing the New Balance Liverpool kits, I'm hoping and expecting this to be a good move.

That team would be much better without any kit. No one would be able to see them!

Dryworld sounds like a crap film that Kevin Costner would turn up in.
Login to get fewer ads

New kit supplier on 11:30 - Apr 21 with 9903 viewsRs_Holy

New kit supplier on 11:26 - Apr 21 by TW_R

That team would be much better without any kit. No one would be able to see them!

Dryworld sounds like a crap film that Kevin Costner would turn up in.

Dryworld, Wet Wipes, Mildly Moist.... Couldnt care less what they are called... They have to be better than the dross Nike have offered us so far!
New kit supplier on 11:31 - Apr 21 with 9884 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

New kit supplier on 11:33 - Apr 21 with 9873 viewsHayesender

I just hope they have proper sizes.

I.e, extra large means extra large

Poll: Shamima Beghum

New kit supplier on 11:33 - Apr 21 with 9872 viewsToast_R

Cool. Nike really were sh*te for us. Worst QPR kit manufacturer since Clubhouse.

New badge, a kit the CEO is confident the fans will like, at least the team will look the part even if they don't play like it next season.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2016 11:35]
New kit supplier on 11:35 - Apr 21 with 9854 viewsBklynRanger

New kit supplier on 11:10 - Apr 21 by paulparker

Maybe Nike had a relegation clause that massively reduced the millions and millions? Got to be better than those kunts anyway.

Welcome 'Dryworld', you sound like a range of trendy feminine hygiene products.
New kit supplier on 11:35 - Apr 21 with 9852 viewshopphoops

New kit supplier on 11:23 - Apr 21 by Rs_Holy

Shorts are a bit short!

http://img01.thedrum.com/styles/news_article_lightbox/s3/news/tmp/111981/dryworl

And they're in trouble for the washing instructions "give it to your wife"

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/02/dryworld-causes-controversy-with-sexist-me

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

New kit supplier on 11:38 - Apr 21 with 9828 viewseccles

New kit supplier on 11:23 - Apr 21 by Rs_Holy

Shorts are a bit short!

Not looking forward to seeing ned or polts in those shorts!
New kit supplier on 11:39 - Apr 21 with 9826 viewshopphoops

New kit supplier on 11:35 - Apr 21 by BklynRanger

Maybe Nike had a relegation clause that massively reduced the millions and millions? Got to be better than those kunts anyway.

Welcome 'Dryworld', you sound like a range of trendy feminine hygiene products.

For me its Dryworld! Party time! Excellent! Dryworld!

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

New kit supplier on 11:42 - Apr 21 with 9797 viewsCanadaRanger

Do they know what an apostrophe is?
New kit supplier on 11:43 - Apr 21 with 9789 viewskensalriser

New kit supplier on 11:39 - Apr 21 by hopphoops

For me its Dryworld! Party time! Excellent! Dryworld!

Ten year deal? Company was only established in 2010!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

New kit supplier on 11:55 - Apr 21 with 9719 viewsstonebridgers

Ten years is a hell of a deal. That means 14 different home kits 21 different away kits and some other tat along the way.
As a man who is pushing into his fifties I don't think I will be wearing anything with dryworld on it unless it involves not having to get out of bed during the night for a pee.

Stonebridgers

New kit supplier on 11:55 - Apr 21 with 9717 viewsdaveB

New kit supplier on 11:10 - Apr 21 by paulparker

It was worth millions if we stayed in the Premier League and were able to sell our shirts all over the world
New kit supplier on 12:02 - Apr 21 with 9674 viewsGloucs_R

They also have a brand called dryfeet!!

Poll: Are we staying up?

New kit supplier on 12:21 - Apr 21 with 9601 viewsOakR

New kit supplier on 11:55 - Apr 21 by stonebridgers

Ten years is a hell of a deal. That means 14 different home kits 21 different away kits and some other tat along the way.
As a man who is pushing into his fifties I don't think I will be wearing anything with dryworld on it unless it involves not having to get out of bed during the night for a pee.

10 years is a long time, but I would imagine there are all sorts of break clauses in there allowing both parties to go their separate ways if things don't work out.

They will clearly be trying to get more into the lucrative and high profile UK market, so you'd think at this stage we'd have got a good deal.

Mainly as mentioned already though, a good kit hopefully with hoops that are, ermm, hoops!

Poll: Will we stay up?

New kit supplier on 12:26 - Apr 21 with 9563 viewsTacticalR

Do we know who ditched who?

Air hostess clique

New kit supplier on 12:31 - Apr 21 with 9541 viewsthame_hoops

Hope this doesn't mean we have to keep hoilett

They look like a cheaper underarmour, given the hoos connection to Baltimore I'm surprised we didn't get them.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2016 12:34]
New kit supplier on 12:35 - Apr 21 with 9513 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Well I do happen to wear a pair of golf shoes from the wonderful FootJoy, and while terrific to wear, I'm not really into that erm, type of, cough, thing

If you know what I mean...............
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024