Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson 19:38 - Jul 25 with 18532 viewsaston_hoop

According to Dave Mac

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-qpr-tottenham-alex-pritchard-jon

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 13:38 - Aug 2 with 2514 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Looks like the number 15 shirt will have to go elsewhere!
Glad we are not being held to ransom though to be honest.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 13:43 - Aug 2 with 2480 viewsaston_hoop

Whatever happened to the deal with the French winger? Not the guy who moved to Germany but the other one with the forgettable name. Did we get priced out of that in the end?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 13:52 - Aug 2 with 2405 viewspaulparker

Talking of wingers im gutted that we didn't go for Anthony Limbombe , now gone to Club Brugge for 2 million Euros, been banging on about him for a few months now he would have been ideal

I did hear that we were after the Wolves midfielder Conor Coady if anyone know anything about him

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 13:52 - Aug 2 with 2405 viewsDieByYourSide

Not arsed about Bodvarsson for £2.7m - seems overpriced to me.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 14:03 - Aug 2 with 2324 viewssimmo

Good that the club are not being dragged into paying over the odds, we did enough of that over the years. This is probably the craziest sellers market we've ever seen and I am glad we got the deals we did nice and early and for good fees. Would be happy to live with what we've got and maybe try to supplement with a few loans, definitely rather that than pay huge transfers for average players.

The deadline day will no doubt be a mad scramble!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 14:21 - Aug 2 with 2239 viewsDannytheR

It's a shame. But if other clubs flush with Chinese money are going to almost treble our bids (and presumably wages too), not much we can do apart from suck it up and keep building a proper team.

We can hardly bitch about it, given our approach the season we went up under Redknapp.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 14:33 - Aug 2 with 2181 viewsBasingstokeR

Wolves deal for Bodvarsson is being reported as £1m - perhaps that's with add-ons or the wages just went past our cap / budget.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 14:51 - Aug 2 with 2095 viewsAntti_Heinola

Wolves will be interesting now. They've had loads of money before and it's never really worked out for them. Zenga looks like a terrible appointment on paper. Got a whiff of Leeds about it there. Ditto Villa. Lots of big words, some big names floating about, but, as we know, owners can be funny things...

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:00 - Aug 2 with 2041 viewsBakes

SSN reporting fee agreed between Brighton and Spuds for Pritchard, believed to be £8m.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:06 - Aug 2 with 2005 viewsNorthernr

This is the problem we have. We're now in a division where teams can spend £8m on pritchard, £10m on Gayle. We simply can't. Wolves come in for one of our targets, that's the end of us.

It's not a disaster, but we're going to need to be very understanding with QPR. Some of the fcking replies on this thread are mind blowing...

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:11 - Aug 2 with 1975 viewsrsonist

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:06 - Aug 2 by Northernr

This is the problem we have. We're now in a division where teams can spend £8m on pritchard, £10m on Gayle. We simply can't. Wolves come in for one of our targets, that's the end of us.

It's not a disaster, but we're going to need to be very understanding with QPR. Some of the fcking replies on this thread are mind blowing...

Yeah I briefly considered doing a "Twitter Muppet's Gallery" thread on here after seeing those Dale H comments earlier. What a prize prat.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:13 - Aug 2 with 1965 viewskensalriser

Jeez, where are Brighton getting 8m from?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:20 - Aug 2 with 1921 viewsLongsufferingR

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:13 - Aug 2 by kensalriser

Maybe that Dunk deal for £7m is actually a done deal.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2016 15:21]
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:31 - Aug 2 with 1849 viewsMytch_QPR

I'm a bit confused - most of the comments have been in support of not spending ££££s and being held to ransom - I think we are being patient, unless I've missed some Twitter idiots (I don't really do the twitter).

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:35 - Aug 2 with 1819 viewspaulparker

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:13 - Aug 2 by kensalriser

Wasn't they selling Dunk for 8-10 million ?

Pritchard is a good little player but no where near worth 8 million pounds
he has hasn't even played 2 full seasons of football yet despite being 23 and he only played 2 games all of last year , I like him but for that price no thanks

plenty of good players still to go for at the right price
che adams, Zac clough, jake reeves at Wimbledon , Bradley dack, the hard working lyle taylor again at Afc Wimbledon , john Akinde at Barnet , Cummings at Hibs
maybe a cheeky bid for Gauld at sporting Lisborn
also the dutch and Belgium leagues we could pick up another chery

let the other clubs spunk a fortune we are better off out of it for once

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:38 - Aug 2 with 1809 viewsNorthernr

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:31 - Aug 2 by Mytch_QPR

I'm a bit confused - most of the comments have been in support of not spending ££££s and being held to ransom - I think we are being patient, unless I've missed some Twitter idiots (I don't really do the twitter).

Yeh I meant on the Twitter thread I posted, not on this thread.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:45 - Aug 2 with 1758 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:38 - Aug 2 by Northernr

Yeh I meant on the Twitter thread I posted, not on this thread.

Twitter seems to be full of idiots doesn't it!
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:46 - Aug 2 with 1748 viewsrsonist

Brighton have been generously funded by Tony Bloom for the last seven years. Covers losses, the Amex, new training ground etc. He is very secretive and no one's quite sure how much he's worth - some say over a billion.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:51 - Aug 2 with 1719 viewspaulparker

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:45 - Aug 2 by CroydonCaptJack

Twitter seems to be full of idiots doesn't it!

Yes it does Captain

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_D_PrIcEqN-HzjBBEX-cVwMYI

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:51 - Aug 2 with 1718 viewsrsonist

The way FFP is being flouted I can't see us being kept under manners for too many more seasons. I'd imagine Tony would be happy to spend big tomorrow if he was allowed to and heard the right sweet nothings to justify it.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:52 - Aug 2 with 1711 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:51 - Aug 2 by paulparker

Yes it does Captain

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_D_PrIcEqN-HzjBBEX-cVwMYI

Haha, nice one.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 16:02 - Aug 2 with 1658 viewsvegasranger

It looks like Rangers fans are going to pay the biggest price for the management failures. Where do we stand on season ticket / match day ticket prices.? We are normally quite high. Looking back on the so called big names we signed , I don't think many Rangers fans were happy with many of the signings.I certainly didn't like the signings of SWP, Barton, Fer, Sandro, Boswinga and Cesar. Or the two strikers from Fulham. Boy we spunked some money !! So as it stands , we start with only two strikers and no replacements for Hoilett and Phillips.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2016 16:03]
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 16:04 - Aug 2 with 1651 viewsQPR_John

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:51 - Aug 2 by rsonist

The way FFP is being flouted I can't see us being kept under manners for too many more seasons. I'd imagine Tony would be happy to spend big tomorrow if he was allowed to and heard the right sweet nothings to justify it.

It really is about time the FL either fined us or threw FFP out of the window. Surely a decision is near.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 16:04 - Aug 2 with 1647 viewsstevec

Seems as if the big spenders are only spending money they've got in on sales.

Now where's Bournemouth when we need them?
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 16:12 - Aug 2 with 1616 viewsDANRANGER

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:46 - Aug 2 by rsonist

Brighton have been generously funded by Tony Bloom for the last seven years. Covers losses, the Amex, new training ground etc. He is very secretive and no one's quite sure how much he's worth - some say over a billion.

the fact is sandro's etc have cost us the chance to compete with the more stabilised clubs in this division. Pritchard is not worth 8m but right now I'm sure we would have preferred to spend that on him rather than 6m on Sandro. Lessons learned. Like the majority on here, pleased we are walking away from these deals and we will hopefully find adequate alternatives. As we have shown, you cannot guarantee anything with transfers but I have complete faith in those making the decisions now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024