Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! 19:13 - Jan 19 with 23299 viewseasthertsr

I know lots of you on here will not worry about a Lefty like me's thoughts, but I am genuinely worried that moron will have his finger on the nuclear button. I also think that America will be split in two by a man who has neither the temperament or the intellect to run the richest country on Earth. Really scarey times!
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 19:20 - Jan 19 with 11750 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Ffs, get yourself off to a safe space! Obama was more likely to start war with Russia than Trump and Hillary would've definitely hit the red button.

Calm down you fkkn pansy.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 19:20 - Jan 19 with 11750 viewstimcocking

Donald Trump is like a character out of Viz.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 19:27 - Jan 19 with 11736 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Bikers for Trump.

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 19:40 - Jan 19 with 11709 viewsjohncharles

Trumpton thinks that global warning is a rumour spread by the Chinese to undermine the American economy.
Meanwhile on the planet Zicon.......

Strong and stable my arse.

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 19:45 - Jan 19 with 11697 viewsHollowayRanger

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 19:47 - Jan 19 with 11696 viewsdanehoop

Holloway,

you are a just a very strange librarian.

Never knowingly understood

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 19:50 - Jan 19 with 11687 viewsbosh67

Dear Mr Trump

[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 19:51]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 19:58 - Jan 19 with 11670 viewsDiscodroids

Can we start amalgamating these Daily LFW Trump threads.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 20:15 - Jan 19 with 11632 viewsCanadaRanger

Trump is a Democrat Party worst nightmare.
He's actually bringing blue collar jobs back to the USA.
And he's doing something about the inner cities (infrastructure).
These are big traditional Democrat strongholds.
If Trump is successful, they will lose even more votes by 2020.

The problem for the Democrats is they have no-one to trump Trump.
Elizabeth Warren? Give me a break!
Bernie Sanders? Nice guy, genuine, honest, but he'll be too old in 2020.
Hillary Clinton? Unlikely the Party will trust her with another shot.
There is no obvious younger Democrat with a strong record of helping workers in the rust-belt states who can prise those states out of Republican hands.

Trump is also the nightmare of the far right.
True they get a conservative Supreme Court Judge, instead of the Liberal Hillary would have appointed.
But Trump is promising a whole bunch of stuff out of the Democrat playbook.
Must be driving them crazy. OK, Crazy-er...

As anyone who understands what a Gaussian distribution is knows, there's a lot more people in the middle than there are on the far left or the far right. As anyone who understands geography knows, Hollywood is on the far left coast.

Yes, things are going to get interesting. Likely a disengagement with Russia in Syria, but a strengthened defensive posture in Europe while the Russians are still active in Eastern Ukraine and have Crimea. Likely some serious trade fights with China, and some sanctions even maybe over their military island building. But he needs China to keep North Korea in check.

Likely reduced US Foreign Aid to countries who won't take their convicted criminal citizens back. And the drug exporters and importers along the US-Mexican border are going to find life a little more challenging...

But the Democrats need a new, younger person to carry their flag in 2020... and I haven't seen her / him yet.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 20:37 - Jan 19 with 11593 viewsdanehoop

that is a pretty good analysis.

[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 20:37]

Never knowingly understood

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 20:45 - Jan 19 with 11571 viewsHitch

Would not , cannot believe anything he says. More U turns than LFW after two wins.
Pence must practice his speech every morning.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 20:47 - Jan 19 with 11561 viewsHollowayRanger

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 20:15 - Jan 19 by CanadaRanger

Trump is a Democrat Party worst nightmare.
He's actually bringing blue collar jobs back to the USA.
And he's doing something about the inner cities (infrastructure).
These are big traditional Democrat strongholds.
If Trump is successful, they will lose even more votes by 2020.

The problem for the Democrats is they have no-one to trump Trump.
Elizabeth Warren? Give me a break!
Bernie Sanders? Nice guy, genuine, honest, but he'll be too old in 2020.
Hillary Clinton? Unlikely the Party will trust her with another shot.
There is no obvious younger Democrat with a strong record of helping workers in the rust-belt states who can prise those states out of Republican hands.

Trump is also the nightmare of the far right.
True they get a conservative Supreme Court Judge, instead of the Liberal Hillary would have appointed.
But Trump is promising a whole bunch of stuff out of the Democrat playbook.
Must be driving them crazy. OK, Crazy-er...

As anyone who understands what a Gaussian distribution is knows, there's a lot more people in the middle than there are on the far left or the far right. As anyone who understands geography knows, Hollywood is on the far left coast.

Yes, things are going to get interesting. Likely a disengagement with Russia in Syria, but a strengthened defensive posture in Europe while the Russians are still active in Eastern Ukraine and have Crimea. Likely some serious trade fights with China, and some sanctions even maybe over their military island building. But he needs China to keep North Korea in check.

Likely reduced US Foreign Aid to countries who won't take their convicted criminal citizens back. And the drug exporters and importers along the US-Mexican border are going to find life a little more challenging...

But the Democrats need a new, younger person to carry their flag in 2020... and I haven't seen her / him yet.

agree with all that except one thing

the snowflakes do have a so called trump card to trump trump in 2020

but ONLY if they agree to run

OBAMA!

THATS MRS OBAMA , cant stand her myself but she will draw a heck of a lot of support if they can get her to run ,and don't say that's stupid as that what they said 4 years ago when trump put his name forward

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 20:49 - Jan 19 with 11559 viewseasthertsr

This all presupposes that
1) He will do what he says, and
2) He gives a tinker's cuss about anyone other than himself.
P. S. Those blue collar jobs in the rust belt, don't hold your breath!
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 20:49 - Jan 19 with 11559 viewsJuzzie

Firstly, no President has sole finger on the button. There's a serious of steps, agreements, approvals and people who all have the key. Let's just please stop this notion that one person simply presses a big red button while manically laughing.

Secondly, Trump is a 'mare but I too think he's less likely to start a war with Russia than Clinton.
Trump is a businessman first and foremost and can see huge trading opportunities with Russia. Why jeopardise that for some Cold War 'god-damn commies' rhetoric.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 20:57 - Jan 19 with 11532 viewsPommyhoop

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 20:49 - Jan 19 by Juzzie

Firstly, no President has sole finger on the button. There's a serious of steps, agreements, approvals and people who all have the key. Let's just please stop this notion that one person simply presses a big red button while manically laughing.

Secondly, Trump is a 'mare but I too think he's less likely to start a war with Russia than Clinton.
Trump is a businessman first and foremost and can see huge trading opportunities with Russia. Why jeopardise that for some Cold War 'god-damn commies' rhetoric.

This..
Trump's Presidency will prove beyond doubt that the President does not run the country and his term will more than likely be quite boring..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:05 - Jan 19 with 11516 viewsJuzzie

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 20:57 - Jan 19 by Pommyhoop

This..
Trump's Presidency will prove beyond doubt that the President does not run the country and his term will more than likely be quite boring..

Yes, America is not run by one person. There's Congress, the Senate etc.
I think this will actually frustrate the hell out of him as he's been so used to being in sole charge.

That may be the case in business when you own the company but it doesn't work like that in politics.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:11 - Jan 19 with 11498 viewsBrightonhoop

I'm afraid that is not the case Juzzie. The Defence Minister has the right to refuse, but would dismissed immediately and the Prez then has carte blanche to order a first strike or retaliatory strike.
The Prez can also be declared mentally unstable and removed but until then has carte blanche. Once the initial codes are matched the order to nuke is unstoppable.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:12 - Jan 19 with 11493 viewsCanadaRanger

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 20:47 - Jan 19 by HollowayRanger

agree with all that except one thing

the snowflakes do have a so called trump card to trump trump in 2020

but ONLY if they agree to run

OBAMA!

THATS MRS OBAMA , cant stand her myself but she will draw a heck of a lot of support if they can get her to run ,and don't say that's stupid as that what they said 4 years ago when trump put his name forward

I agree with you - IF she will run. No-one else high enough profile.

Chelsea Clinton too young and not respected like her Dad, but could be being groomed for 2024. Plus, she'll have Soros family money behind her I expect. She is married to the nephew I believe.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 21:15]
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:18 - Jan 19 with 11469 viewsCanadaRanger

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 20:49 - Jan 19 by easthertsr

This all presupposes that
1) He will do what he says, and
2) He gives a tinker's cuss about anyone other than himself.
P. S. Those blue collar jobs in the rust belt, don't hold your breath!

They are already coming back.
Carrier
Ford
Fiat - Chrysler

And when bridges and roads start to be rebuilt...
A lot of construction jobs.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:20 - Jan 19 with 11455 viewsFredManRave

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:18 - Jan 19 by CanadaRanger

They are already coming back.
Carrier
Ford
Fiat - Chrysler

And when bridges and roads start to be rebuilt...
A lot of construction jobs.

And don't forget the wall.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:22 - Jan 19 with 11447 viewsDWQPR

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:12 - Jan 19 by CanadaRanger

I agree with you - IF she will run. No-one else high enough profile.

Chelsea Clinton too young and not respected like her Dad, but could be being groomed for 2024. Plus, she'll have Soros family money behind her I expect. She is married to the nephew I believe.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 21:15]

It's incredible that in a country of around 370million people the discussion about supplying a challenger to Trump centres around two bloody families. Just shows why the U.S. public were pîssed off enough to vote Trump in as President. And as for the prediction by the OP about the U.S. being split in two, I think that happened a long time ago. The U.S. is not only the most powerful and richest nation on earth but it is also a second world and third world country in parts.

It is a country I have visited twice and have absolutely no intention of going back for a third time.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:24 - Jan 19 with 11442 viewsJuzzie

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:11 - Jan 19 by Brightonhoop

I'm afraid that is not the case Juzzie. The Defence Minister has the right to refuse, but would dismissed immediately and the Prez then has carte blanche to order a first strike or retaliatory strike.
The Prez can also be declared mentally unstable and removed but until then has carte blanche. Once the initial codes are matched the order to nuke is unstoppable.

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:25 - Jan 19 with 11440 viewsWesty75

No, but he's a hell of a lot more likely to start something with China if he carries on riling them
over Taiwan.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:30 - Jan 19 with 11424 viewsBrightonhoop

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:24 - Jan 19 by Juzzie

haha I doubt it, there's only one sun that produces the crops to sustain life. Westy's got it about right.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:34 - Jan 19 with 11408 viewsHollowayRanger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38651616

the nuclear football

Listen to the band play!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024