Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hmm... 06:44 - Mar 5 with 5056 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/QPR-Limited-Edition-Foot
[Post edited 5 Mar 2017 6:45]
Hmm... on 10:45 - Mar 6 with 1542 viewspaulparker

QPR fans profiting from other Rangers fans is a big no , no ,
through the years ive always been lucky and fans have done me favours with tickets especially the play off final
I had 2 spare for Watford away (promotion season) and I gave them to 2 ticketless fans in the weather spoons before the game at face value , never crossed my mind to charge double or treble , at the end of the day we are all a band of brothers supporting this basket case of a club I just don't understand it , especially with a football shirt

BTW who was the poster who tried to charge fans double his play off ticket just so he could go and jolly it up in corporate ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hmm... on 11:08 - Mar 6 with 1509 viewsspencer

Hmm... on 06:45 - Mar 6 by essextaxiboy

I think we live in the same world , I too have a spare ticket regularly as my son is at Uni , but still buys his ST .I send him cash when he doesnt go but then just give it away .

My eldest boy got there at 0830 and bought a shirtfor himself and one for his brother , they are not for sale .Between us we have loads of stuff worth far more than these shirts ..again not for sale .But

I just think that judging someones morals on the selling of a football shirt that they paid for and own is a loss of perspective again IMO ..

Essextaxiboy ...cool. We shall have to agree to disagree on that point, but good to have debate without people throwing dummies out, just because their opinions might differ.
Hmm... on 11:44 - Mar 6 with 1459 viewsfrancisbowles

Just had a look at ebay, just being nosey.

There now seem to be five sellars so the first two up are still at £210 whilst the others are all over £100.

I wasn't interested at £66.67, so find it hard to believe anyone would pay these amounts.

Still If you really want one, then it is up to you. I personally would prefer a 100% cotton old style shirt.
Hmm... on 14:20 - Mar 6 with 1322 viewsbacardiinbrissie

A shirt that doesn't really resemble the orig one and commemorates a 2-1 win over Cardiff..for 210 quid....?
Exactly how stupid do you need to be?

Buy the old Nike white one, get a marker and some tipex and youll have something more like the 67 shirt at half the price.

You're welcome
Hmm... on 15:39 - Mar 6 with 1238 viewskensalriser

It's a bit grubby but there are far more heinous things in the world to get upset about.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hmm... on 15:42 - Mar 6 with 1228 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Hmm... on 15:39 - Mar 6 by kensalriser

It's a bit grubby but there are far more heinous things in the world to get upset about.

Yeah, like Morrison's man tits.
Hmm... on 15:52 - Mar 6 with 1203 viewskensalriser

Hmm... on 15:42 - Mar 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yeah, like Morrison's man tits.

I'm finding this current obsession with player weight most curious.

I blame the fashion for tight shirts - at the height of 90s baggy no-one had a clue what a player might look like under his tent-sized shirt.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hmm... on 19:15 - Mar 6 with 1083 viewsPunteR

Hmm... on 07:01 - Mar 6 by essextaxiboy

Its a nice shirt ..agreed , but has it really got any history attached .?
Its a 2017 shirt in an attractive design . IMO

I meant with the history it represents ..
I would have liked a long sleeve one but £66 is a bit steep let alone £200..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Hmm... on 13:46 - Mar 9 with 832 viewsToast_R

I see the club have put the match worn shirts up for auction now, signed by the relevant player.

Had a cheeky bit on Matt Smith's shirt seeing as we share the same surname. Got blown out the water early doors.
Hmm... on 13:49 - Mar 9 with 816 viewsLongsufferingR

Hmm... on 13:46 - Mar 9 by Toast_R

I see the club have put the match worn shirts up for auction now, signed by the relevant player.

Had a cheeky bit on Matt Smith's shirt seeing as we share the same surname. Got blown out the water early doors.

Is his real surname "R" then?

I'd go for one of the unused subs' shirts myself as they won't be so sweaty.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024