Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM 12:27 - Jul 4 with 6456 viewsHooparoo

Well, if WW3 starts we don't have to worry about relegation anymore this season.

I think the North Koreans may have just crossed a red line. I'm off to the cellar to open the special bottle that I don't need to save for years anymore. 🍷😉
[Post edited 4 Jul 2017 12:27]

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 12:30 - Jul 4 with 4080 viewsrobith

There's a quite the difference between having a missile, and it being capable of being launched somewhere other than straight up, and being able to deliver a minature nuclear device.

He tells himself. Nervously.
Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 12:32 - Jul 4 with 4075 viewsHooparoo

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 12:30 - Jul 4 by robith

There's a quite the difference between having a missile, and it being capable of being launched somewhere other than straight up, and being able to deliver a minature nuclear device.

He tells himself. Nervously.

Some analysts are now saying that the range of the test missile is at least 6,700km which puts Alaska and northern Oz in range.

Worrying.

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 12:33 - Jul 4 with 4073 viewsDorse

Come on, be sensible. Blue Nun isn't that special.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 12:35 - Jul 4 with 4059 viewsHooparoo

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 12:33 - Jul 4 by Dorse

Come on, be sensible. Blue Nun isn't that special.

😁

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 12:38 - Jul 4 with 4039 viewsdavman

It's alright, Jeremy Corbyn is on his way out there to have a nice cup of tea with Mr Un to persuade him not to play with nasty weapons and to promise that we don't need ours...

Reminds me of growing up with the really scary Panorama programme on what would happen when the bombs fell.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 12:49 - Jul 4 with 4012 viewsBostonR

The easy bit is putting a shed load of nukes on the missile - the hard bit is aiming them at the targets you want to hit and ensuring detonation and that is very difficult. If NK have perfected that, expect Mr Trump to strike first and it will be very soon.
Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 12:54 - Jul 4 with 3997 viewsTacticalR

Only one country has ever used such weapons.

Previous discussion here:
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/191151

If you don't have time to read the whole thing, at least check out the 4-minute interview with Professor Bruce Cumings at the bottom of the first page about America's firebombing of North Korea.

Air hostess clique

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 12:55 - Jul 4 with 3992 viewsBrightonhoop

Worrying that Trump was threatening Kim again just a few days ago. Along the lines of patience is exhausted.

I cant imagine even the Americans going in for a first strike option, the Chinese woud hit back straight away. The Chinese would select a US City or strategic target and vapourise it. They may then step back from the brink for a few hours but ultimately once the genie is out of the bottle trust and fear will crumble to all out extermination.

Very dangerous times we live in.
Login to get fewer ads

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 13:13 - Jul 4 with 3931 viewsHooparoo

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 12:55 - Jul 4 by Brightonhoop

Worrying that Trump was threatening Kim again just a few days ago. Along the lines of patience is exhausted.

I cant imagine even the Americans going in for a first strike option, the Chinese woud hit back straight away. The Chinese would select a US City or strategic target and vapourise it. They may then step back from the brink for a few hours but ultimately once the genie is out of the bottle trust and fear will crumble to all out extermination.

Very dangerous times we live in.

The yanks are now using the unambiguous phrase "clear and present danger" when referring to North Korea's nukes. Defence Sec Jim Mattis used it a few weeks ago when testifying to Congress.

I think Mr Kim has crossed the Rubicon today. No US President could accept the danger he now clearly poses. Very possibly proper crazy too so the old "Mutually assured destruction" scenario won't scare him either.

Or, as Sean Connery once said: "Sometimes there is a peace to be found on the other side of war."

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 13:21 - Jul 4 with 3873 viewsJAPRANGERS

I only live about 800 miles or so from NK. If the boy decides to send one over, we'll only
have about 4 minutes warning. Just time for a wang and not much else init?
Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 13:21 - Jul 4 with 3873 viewsBrightonhoop

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 13:13 - Jul 4 by Hooparoo

The yanks are now using the unambiguous phrase "clear and present danger" when referring to North Korea's nukes. Defence Sec Jim Mattis used it a few weeks ago when testifying to Congress.

I think Mr Kim has crossed the Rubicon today. No US President could accept the danger he now clearly poses. Very possibly proper crazy too so the old "Mutually assured destruction" scenario won't scare him either.

Or, as Sean Connery once said: "Sometimes there is a peace to be found on the other side of war."

Indeed. Kim was saying in April 'when not if.'

Let's hope the Chinese can reign him in meanwhile.
Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 13:45 - Jul 4 with 3801 viewsMrSheen

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 13:21 - Jul 4 by JAPRANGERS

I only live about 800 miles or so from NK. If the boy decides to send one over, we'll only

Now he can reach Northern Australia, you should be safe.
Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 13:50 - Jul 4 with 3776 viewskingsburyR

At least you got your priorities straight.

Question is.......what if your out in public......and it's a false alarm?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 13:51 - Jul 4 with 3771 viewsbob566

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 13:59 - Jul 4 with 3737 viewsrobith

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 12:38 - Jul 4 by davman

It's alright, Jeremy Corbyn is on his way out there to have a nice cup of tea with Mr Un to persuade him not to play with nasty weapons and to promise that we don't need ours...

Reminds me of growing up with the really scary Panorama programme on what would happen when the bombs fell.

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 14:08 - Jul 4 with 3717 viewsJAPRANGERS

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 13:50 - Jul 4 by kingsburyR

At least you got your priorities straight.

Question is.......what if your out in public......and it's a false alarm?

Well I guess I would find out for myself if it's really true that Japanese prisons are hell on Earth!
Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 14:38 - Jul 4 with 3648 viewsSimonJames

It's just one step closer to China facing up to their responsibilities and eliminating Fat Head.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 14:55 - Jul 4 with 3611 viewsBoston

How could I ever forget the 'Four Minute Warning'. In those dark bleak days of the '70's /80's the Russians were coming and a small group of entrepreneurial builders offered their professional services constructing nuclear fallout shelters throughout North West London. For the sake of humanity and very reasonable money, a hole in your back garden, few bricks and a gas mask would ensure you and your prodigy could reemerge at a future date to repopulate mother earth. So Jappy chappy, my offer to you, the first south east Asian franchise, a comprehensive guide to surviving super power confrontation, translated into whatever johnny foreigner language you speak out there.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 15:04 - Jul 4 with 3593 viewsTacticalR

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 14:38 - Jul 4 by SimonJames

It's just one step closer to China facing up to their responsibilities and eliminating Fat Head.

Let's get real. This is much more about the US targeting China and strong-arming South Korea into paying for the THAAD missile system.

See Christine Hong's interview on Democracy Now:

'Even a CIA official, a former CIA official, Bruce Klingner, who’s a Heritage Foundation North Korea watcher, he basically stated that China regards THAAD as a dagger that’s aimed at the heart of China. And so, you know, basically, what you have is the United States attempting to get China to rein in North Korea, but the fact of the matter is, is if you even look back to the previous administration, the Obama administration, every single weapon sales, every single acceleration of the THAAD missile defense system into the Asia-Pacific, every single amplified and ratcheted-up war game with various different regional allies was justified in the name of a dangerous and unpredictable nuclear North Korea. But China understood full well what was happening, which was the encirclement of China. So North Korea has served as a very convenient ideological ruse for the U.S. military-industrial complex, when the real target is China.'

See the previous thread for details of the interview with Christine Hong and details of the ballooning US trade deficit with South Korea:
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/191151/page:2

Air hostess clique

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 15:41 - Jul 4 with 3516 viewsbosh67

Send Millwall fans in.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 16:04 - Jul 4 with 3488 viewsBoston

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 15:41 - Jul 4 by bosh67

Send Millwall fans in.

It's all about the ballooning US trade deficit with Bermondsey, mate.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 17:13 - Jul 4 with 3415 viewsdavman

Time for two, surely?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 17:19 - Jul 4 with 3406 viewshubble

The whole thing sounds like a set-up to me. Remember Iraq and WMDs anybody? The US likes nothing better than someone to attack. Kerching.
As opposed to Pershing.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 18:57 - Jul 4 with 3335 viewsSimonJames

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 15:04 - Jul 4 by TacticalR

Let's get real. This is much more about the US targeting China and strong-arming South Korea into paying for the THAAD missile system.

See Christine Hong's interview on Democracy Now:

'Even a CIA official, a former CIA official, Bruce Klingner, who’s a Heritage Foundation North Korea watcher, he basically stated that China regards THAAD as a dagger that’s aimed at the heart of China. And so, you know, basically, what you have is the United States attempting to get China to rein in North Korea, but the fact of the matter is, is if you even look back to the previous administration, the Obama administration, every single weapon sales, every single acceleration of the THAAD missile defense system into the Asia-Pacific, every single amplified and ratcheted-up war game with various different regional allies was justified in the name of a dangerous and unpredictable nuclear North Korea. But China understood full well what was happening, which was the encirclement of China. So North Korea has served as a very convenient ideological ruse for the U.S. military-industrial complex, when the real target is China.'

See the previous thread for details of the interview with Christine Hong and details of the ballooning US trade deficit with South Korea:
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/191151/page:2

For sure that's part of the issue, but China have backed this dictator family since 1950; and helped them start the Korean War.
They have also only played lip service to trying to curtail NK's nuclear development programme which has been running since at least 2006.

And in a time when South Korea have prospered, NK has been an economic disaster that China feels obliged to be their main trading partner, primarily to avoid a mass migration across their own borders.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 22:11 - Jul 4 with 3215 viewsBrightonhoop

Crazy Kim has tested an ICBM on 18:57 - Jul 4 by SimonJames

For sure that's part of the issue, but China have backed this dictator family since 1950; and helped them start the Korean War.
They have also only played lip service to trying to curtail NK's nuclear development programme which has been running since at least 2006.

And in a time when South Korea have prospered, NK has been an economic disaster that China feels obliged to be their main trading partner, primarily to avoid a mass migration across their own borders.

In fairness to China they dont want the US on there doorstep either. Nor the THAAD system that conveniently targets China. China also embargoed a load of NK Coal refusing to buy it supporting the Regime before sending it back without payment, so they have also tried to exert influence.
The US/Nato encirclemnet of Russia brought about largely Russian action in Ukraine and the annexing of Crimea. So US aggression has a little to answer for here too. Everyone carries on like the US has never ever been an aggressor.
As for Kim, he's a loon, but he's seen what has happened to Sadam and Gadaffi and seems to be having none of it.

For anyone following it this is well worth a read.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/opinion/othervoices/bruce-klingner-and-sue-mi-terry-ho
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024