Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
STANS GAME 21:31 - Jul 4 with 46886 viewsdigswellhoop

IAM TOTALY DISGUSTED THAT ONLY 3.500 TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD WHWRE ARE THE QPR FANS IF ITS NOT A FULL HOUSE WE WILL BE A DISGRACE
STANS GAME on 18:58 - Jul 9 with 4583 viewsWrightUp5hit___

STANS GAME on 18:28 - Jul 9 by eccles

me too. not bothered if its bournemouth or aldershot reserves, I'm going for our number 10.
I havent bothered with a ticket yet, you can pay on the day cant you?

Problem is they can only set up ground, open up stands, lay on catering, stewards turnstile staff etc on basis of advance ticket sales, and the costs involved.

So far Ellerslie and School end will not be open.

If you leave it to on the gate, they may not be able to let all the walk ups in, and it's not difficult to buy on line or at the box office is it?
STANS GAME on 19:01 - Jul 9 with 4578 viewseccles

STANS GAME on 18:58 - Jul 9 by WrightUp5hit___

Problem is they can only set up ground, open up stands, lay on catering, stewards turnstile staff etc on basis of advance ticket sales, and the costs involved.

So far Ellerslie and School end will not be open.

If you leave it to on the gate, they may not be able to let all the walk ups in, and it's not difficult to buy on line or at the box office is it?

ah, ok didnt realise. I'm on to the box office right now....
STANS GAME on 20:42 - Jul 9 with 4455 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Good work😇
STANS GAME on 21:02 - Jul 9 with 4422 viewscolinallcars

I'd be very upset if there's anything under about twelve thousand for the game. After all, as many on here have said, if it's difficult attending you can just buy a twelve quid ticket and consider it a donation.
That said, it would be nice to see full stands if poss.
STANS GAME on 00:26 - Jul 10 with 4300 viewssmegma

STANS GAME on 12:19 - Jul 6 by Northernr

Tottenham's pre-season, for instance

Jul 23 Paris Saint-Germain 20:00 / 01:00 Camping World Stadium, Orlando
Jul 26 Roma 20:00 / 01:00 Red Bull Arena, Harrison
Jul 29 Man City 17:00 / 23:00 Nissan Stadium, Nashville
Aug 5 Juventus 17:30 Wembley Stadium, London

They also went to Hong Kong back in May.
STANS GAME on 00:32 - Jul 10 with 4296 viewssmegma

STANS GAME on 09:47 - Jul 5 by daveB

The game was announced in May so more than two months notice for a game should be enough really, plus fans don't need to g they just need to buy a ticket so the date, opponents etc should be irrelevant

The club couldn't win. they talked about having the game in October but were told that Stan needed the money now and they needed to put a game on and the same people saying that are now moaning the game is on in July rather than in October. They really are restricted to when they can play games, if they do it in an international break half the players are not around and if you do it in pre season then most fans are on holiday

Stan needs the money now?? Yet these same people have organised a fund raiser in the Pavilion Pub.

In October.
STANS GAME on 10:17 - Jul 10 with 4119 viewsLunarJetman

STANS GAME on 21:02 - Jul 9 by colinallcars

I'd be very upset if there's anything under about twelve thousand for the game. After all, as many on here have said, if it's difficult attending you can just buy a twelve quid ticket and consider it a donation.
That said, it would be nice to see full stands if poss.

I think you should prepare yourself then mate...

5-6k tops I would guess based on the reported figure last week of 3.5k sold...
STANS GAME on 10:23 - Jul 10 with 4105 viewsNorthernr

STANS GAME on 10:17 - Jul 10 by LunarJetman

I think you should prepare yourself then mate...

5-6k tops I would guess based on the reported figure last week of 3.5k sold...

I think it'll be more. As others have said, who ever bought tickets for a pre-season game in advance? There will be a decent walk up I reckon.
Login to get fewer ads

STANS GAME on 11:11 - Jul 10 with 4057 viewssmegma

STANS GAME on 10:23 - Jul 10 by Northernr

I think it'll be more. As others have said, who ever bought tickets for a pre-season game in advance? There will be a decent walk up I reckon.

I've a always bought home preseason tickets in advance !! But then I live nearby.
STANS GAME on 11:45 - Jul 10 with 4025 viewsdaveB

STANS GAME on 10:23 - Jul 10 by Northernr

loads will pay on the day and then moan when it takes ages to get inside the ground
STANS GAME on 12:13 - Jul 10 with 3985 viewssmegma

STANS GAME on 11:45 - Jul 10 by daveB

loads will pay on the day and then moan when it takes ages to get inside the ground

They'll moan if it's easy to get in as well, blaming Hoos for not selling out Wembley .
STANS GAME on 12:35 - Jul 10 with 3953 viewssimmo

STANS GAME on 11:45 - Jul 10 by daveB

Not every fan of QPR is represented by what you see on Twitter, Dave.

Also worth mentioning (this example not necessarily relative) that some fan gripes for what goes on at the club are completely justified and doesn't always mean they're right/we're wrong just because some of our fans are cnts.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

STANS GAME on 10:23 - Jul 15 with 3503 viewsRoller

For those who can't make the match but want to contribute, there is now a virtual ticket available

STANS GAME on 10:33 - Jul 15 with 3481 viewsenfieldargh

how do you buy just for stan t-shirt on line?

I click the link and my compose an email starts up

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

STANS GAME on 10:40 - Jul 15 with 3471 viewsLythamR

STANS GAME on 10:23 - Jul 15 by Roller

For those who can't make the match but want to contribute, there is now a virtual ticket available

Excellent
STANS GAME on 11:48 - Jul 15 with 3399 viewsRoller

STANS GAME on 10:33 - Jul 15 by enfieldargh

how do you buy just for stan t-shirt on line?

I click the link and my compose an email starts up

It looks like you have to ring the club shop on the number at the bottom of that page.

For the virtual ticket you need to donate £12 on the GoFundMe page entering your name in the appropriate place and Virtual Ticket in the comments box and then click on the virtualticket link and email them you name, email address and date of donation to get the pdf of the match programme and a nice warm feeling.
STANS GAME on 14:53 - Jul 15 with 3264 viewsstowmarketrange

STANS GAME on 10:23 - Jul 15 by Roller

Can I buy a virtual season ticket?Imagine how much less stress we could have if we didn't have to bother going every other week?

Yes I have bought our tickets for Stan's game but it would've been better to play a bigger team than Bournemouth.
STANS GAME on 21:23 - Jul 15 with 3096 viewsdachiltern

Just a though, would it have been useful if the game had been included in the fixtures? How many fans and former fans but persons who appreciated the skills of Stan may have searched via the fixture list.
2nd thought, how well publicised has the game been?
3rd thought, a number of fans will be on holiday.
4th thought, not a thought really, this lad was a joy to watch and will last long in my memory!!!
STANS GAME on 22:05 - Jul 15 with 3028 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

STANS GAME on 21:23 - Jul 15 by dachiltern

Just a though, would it have been useful if the game had been included in the fixtures? How many fans and former fans but persons who appreciated the skills of Stan may have searched via the fixture list.
4th thought, not a thought really, this lad was a joy to watch and will last long in my memory!!!

1. Yes
2. As well as can be expected?
3. Yes
4. If you type 'Stan B' into google he comes 2nd after Stan Boardman but ahead of Stan Barstow.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

STANS GAME on 15:36 - Jul 16 with 2790 viewssmegma

STANS GAME on 14:53 - Jul 15 by stowmarketrange

Can I buy a virtual season ticket?Imagine how much less stress we could have if we didn't have to bother going every other week?

Yes I have bought our tickets for Stan's game but it would've been better to play a bigger team than Bournemouth.

I'd love to see Barcelona at LR but ain't going to happen.
STANS GAME on 20:25 - Jul 18 with 2520 viewsrichranger

Just looked at the online ticketing, and it seems SA Road and the Lower Loft are filling up. With all the walk ups expected - I would think they will have to open the rest of the stadium, or people will be turned away, which would be very unfortunate
STANS GAME on 20:32 - Jul 18 with 2506 viewsdaveB

STANS GAME on 21:23 - Jul 15 by dachiltern

It's been promoted on the radio a few times with interviews, club issues a podcast about the game which was very good plus posters going up around the local area. Can't be many QPR fans who are unaware of the game
STANS GAME on 20:33 - Jul 18 with 2499 viewscolinallcars

STANS GAME on 20:25 - Jul 18 by richranger

Just looked at the online ticketing, and it seems SA Road and the Lower Loft are filling up. With all the walk ups expected - I would think they will have to open the rest of the stadium, or people will be turned away, which would be very unfortunate

That's good news....as I said in an earlier post, we need to get about 12 thousand to say we have honoured Stan. I always remember a huge West Indian bloke who used to sit behind me. He said almost nothing throughout the game except when Stan showed his brilliance, he would then bellow MAGIC MAN. I wonder if he still comes to the games.
STANS GAME on 16:58 - Jul 23 with 2132 viewscyprusmel

STANS GAME on 20:25 - Jul 18 by richranger

I think you are right, Rich,
I have just been on the ground plan, counted the green dots (seats available) and I make it that there are only 380 seats available in South Africa Road and 285 in the lower loft. A total of 665 seats left.
I presume Bournemouth fans will be in the school end.
If the weather is good I would like to think they will bring between 500 and a 1,000 with them.
STANS GAME (n/t) on 22:40 - Jul 23 with 1910 viewsNov77

Posted to stan's facebook page:

[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 23:02]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024