Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ireland U21s 17:13 - Oct 9 with 2257 viewssimmo

Currently beating Israel 4-0 with RGC hat-trick

3rd goal assisted Manning
[Post edited 9 Oct 2017 17:16]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Ireland U21s on 17:34 - Oct 9 with 2206 viewseghamranger

Wow!!

Must be worth a place on the bench, clearly washingtons confidence is shot to pieces so a decent option
Ireland U21s on 17:54 - Oct 9 with 2184 viewsbob566

and here's his goals. Fabulous reaction times for the third. Only from two yards but it came at him very fast.

http://www.the42.ie/ireland-u21-israel-match-report-3637301-Oct2017/
Ireland U21s on 18:56 - Oct 9 with 2083 viewssmegma

And the second goal was assisted by Reece as well.
Ireland U21s on 19:11 - Oct 9 with 2049 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Excellent. Manning is getting rave reviews for his performance as well.

Maith sibh!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ireland U21s on 19:24 - Oct 9 with 2030 viewsbosh67

Manning is so unlucky this season. Midfield 3 playing very well but Manning is a player who finds that pass down the channels.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ireland U21s on 19:54 - Oct 9 with 1981 viewsjoolsyp

Ireland U21s on 19:24 - Oct 9 by bosh67

Manning is so unlucky this season. Midfield 3 playing very well but Manning is a player who finds that pass down the channels.

I wish we could find a place for Manning in the current side. Difficult with Mass, Scowen and Freeman playing so well but how about as a left wing-back? He would offer something different to Bidwell surely? And with Grego-Cox and Eze developing really well the future looks pretty bright as long as we can hold our own in the Championship for a while.
Ireland U21s on 21:30 - Oct 9 with 1860 viewsbosh67

A brief view of Grego Cox's hat trick.
http://www.punditarena.com/football/sokeefe/ireland-u21s-hammer-israel/

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ireland U21s on 02:15 - Oct 10 with 1738 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All four goals here:-

http://www.the42.ie/ireland-u21-israel-match-report-3637301-Oct2017/

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Ireland U21s on 09:03 - Oct 10 with 1628 viewsfrancisbowles

Ireland U21s on 19:54 - Oct 9 by joolsyp

I wish we could find a place for Manning in the current side. Difficult with Mass, Scowen and Freeman playing so well but how about as a left wing-back? He would offer something different to Bidwell surely? And with Grego-Cox and Eze developing really well the future looks pretty bright as long as we can hold our own in the Championship for a while.

Agree with the first bit but does Manning have the pace to be a wing back? He has looked pretty slow to me when chasing back after we have lost possession.
Ireland U21s on 13:27 - Oct 10 with 1550 viewssmegma

Ireland U21s on 09:03 - Oct 10 by francisbowles

Agree with the first bit but does Manning have the pace to be a wing back? He has looked pretty slow to me when chasing back after we have lost possession.

I don't see him as a wing back, I don't think he's ever played that role. I see him more as an adequate back up for any of the midfield trio if they're out injured/suspended or from the bench
Ireland U21s on 14:10 - Oct 10 with 1509 viewsfrancisbowles

Ireland U21s on 13:27 - Oct 10 by smegma

I don't see him as a wing back, I don't think he's ever played that role. I see him more as an adequate back up for any of the midfield trio if they're out injured/suspended or from the bench

Yes exactly but I think he has played 20/30 minutes as a left wing back a couple of times for us at the end of games.

Bit like Goss as a cb really! 20 mins doesn't mean you are a natural! Lol
Ireland U21s on 14:56 - Oct 10 with 1462 viewssmegma

Ireland U21s on 14:10 - Oct 10 by francisbowles

Yes exactly but I think he has played 20/30 minutes as a left wing back a couple of times for us at the end of games.

Bit like Goss as a cb really! 20 mins doesn't mean you are a natural! Lol

Good point. Goss was our best midfielder first half yesterday for the reserves. Then got moved into a back three on the left and I think we missed his input in midfield in the second half.
Ireland U21s on 12:30 - Oct 12 with 1227 viewsbob566

article in yesterdays irish mirror with Reece saying he might have to move from QPR to secure playing time as he's getting none with the first team.
Ireland U21s on 13:07 - Oct 12 with 1197 viewssimmo

Ireland U21s on 12:30 - Oct 12 by bob566

article in yesterdays irish mirror with Reece saying he might have to move from QPR to secure playing time as he's getting none with the first team.

Difficult one though as for U21's and U23's he scores for fun, but haven't seen him pull up any trees when on loan or during fleeting 1st team appearances. Move likely is best for him as not sure Championship is his level anyway

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Ireland U21s on 13:14 - Oct 12 with 1186 viewsDorse

Bung him on the bench! He's the obvious straight-swap option for Washington / Mackie. Shodipo and Manning didn't exactly regress when they got put into the matchday squad.

Bowler got 45 mins and Everton snapped him right up. Eze only played 20 mins but was looking good last season (before THE CURSE got him) and he's playing a blinder at Wycombe. RGC's not on loan so he has to be considered.

I say give him a go.

(Dorse Industries Seal Of Approval is not a guarantee. Players form may go down as well as up. Your home and possessions may be at risk if you invest in anything I say, ever).

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ireland U21s on 14:34 - Oct 12 with 1139 viewsWestbourneR

Ireland U21s on 13:27 - Oct 10 by smegma

Adequate back-up? For me he is a special young player and must be in the team. I think he has the quality to play in the Prem.

His assist away vs Reading for Mackie was my highlight of last season.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024