Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. 16:02 - Mar 20 with 11541 viewsSnipper

At the moment, I hate the AA ad with the little girl singing. It pìsses me off every time it’s shown. 😡😡

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 16:09 - Mar 20 with 5657 viewsMick_S

This is genuinely flicking appalling. He does my nut nut in.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 16:25 - Mar 20 with 5634 viewsDesertBoot

Bud Light "Dilly Dilly" - does my head in!

Wish I could be like David Watts

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 16:29 - Mar 20 with 5622 viewsaston_hoop

Any Betway advert with the screaming bloke and the over the top Welsh twonk. I don't even live in the UK and they still find a way to annoy me.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 16:37 - Mar 20 with 5604 viewsEsox_Lucius

As soon as the Tui ad comes on Sky, I hit mute until it is finished. I don't think I have ever despised an advert more. I have begun to record any programs where she may begin caterwauling just so I can fast forward the advert.

The grass is always greener.

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 16:38 - Mar 20 with 5602 viewsstowmarketrange

The moneysupermarket ads were really starting to annoy me.I quite like the new one with the action men though.
Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 16:40 - Mar 20 with 5599 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Not TV but online advertising in general and pop-up messages. I hate them passionately.

"Please rate our website" - "Share us with your Facebook friends". Fck right off. It's like having a needy girlfriend who has to be told constantly how beautiful she is but without the benefits..

Website "How can we improve our web page"
Me "Don't use annoying pop up messages"

Fck right off

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 16:43 - Mar 20 with 5590 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ray Winstone's betting ads. What the fugg is going on with his voice recently? It's like he has a shovel full of gravel in his gob. And why does every Eastender have to act the hardman all the time? You're an actor, Ray, not one of the Krays.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 16:49 - Mar 20 with 5565 viewsstowmarketrange

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 16:43 - Mar 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Ray Winstone's betting ads. What the fugg is going on with his voice recently? It's like he has a shovel full of gravel in his gob. And why does every Eastender have to act the hardman all the time? You're an actor, Ray, not one of the Krays.

Shut it you slag.
Login to get fewer ads

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 16:53 - Mar 20 with 5548 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 16:43 - Mar 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Absolutely this, the bloke is just a parody of himself. I'm embarrassed for him every time it comes on.
Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 16:54 - Mar 20 with 5544 viewsconnell10

The cruise liner holiday ads with that Welsh minge!!! F ucking hate them!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 17:10 - Mar 20 with 5501 viewsStanisgod

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 16:37 - Mar 20 by Esox_Lucius

As soon as the Tui ad comes on Sky, I hit mute until it is finished. I don't think I have ever despised an advert more. I have begun to record any programs where she may begin caterwauling just so I can fast forward the advert.

Plus 2. Mute goes straight on. Not as if she's a sort. 😎

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 17:12 - Mar 20 with 5487 viewsjohncharles

After all this time I still want kill that knob on the Go Compare ads.
Classic FM. In between Mozart and Beethoven you get a plastic Geordie selling double glazing

Strong and stable my arse.

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 17:14 - Mar 20 with 5480 viewsBrianMcCarthy

This ad goes right through me. It's absolutely beyond painful. Just who got paid for this utter dumbness!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 17:24 - Mar 20 with 5453 viewsstowmarketrange

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 17:14 - Mar 20 by BrianMcCarthy

This ad goes right through me. It's absolutely beyond painful. Just who got paid for this utter dumbness!

Was that joe pasquale?
Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 17:31 - Mar 20 with 5441 viewsbob566

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 16:09 - Mar 20 by Mick_S

This is genuinely flicking appalling. He does my nut nut in.

that got I work 9-5. Daytime ads are so depressing. Constantly aimed at pimping loans on unemployed people. Hire purchase car adverts. Small claims ads.

Also not a fan of that axa red line ad. And what is it with Liverpool and jurgen klops face all over tv adverts these days.
Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 17:32 - Mar 20 with 5440 viewsMrSheen

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 17:12 - Mar 20 by johncharles

After all this time I still want kill that knob on the Go Compare ads.
Classic FM. In between Mozart and Beethoven you get a plastic Geordie selling double glazing

Confused.com with the robots is nearly as irritating. Really don't understand what the appeal is supposed to be.

Insurance ads as a whole are terrible. The woman dressed as an 18th century Admiral is very annoying. So is the seagull and the statue.
Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 17:40 - Mar 20 with 5424 viewsMrSheen

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 17:58 - Mar 20 with 5395 viewsted_hendrix

I shot my television just before Xmas, gave the bastard thing both barrels, blew the mofo to bits.
Sometimes I get caught out by radio adverts but not often.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 18:51 - Mar 20 with 5325 viewssmegma

V.I. Poooooooo
Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 19:01 - Mar 20 with 5299 viewsLowerloftLad

Sunlife over 50s plan

no june he aint going f@#king hiking

[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 19:03]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 19:07 - Mar 20 with 5273 viewsaston_hoop

Oh and whatever that perfume advert is that mixes a hip hop song with King Crimson. A crime against music, horrific.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 19:46 - Mar 20 with 5222 viewsCamberleyR

That new Doritos ad is pretty fúcking annoying.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 20:02 - Mar 20 with 5212 viewsdanehoop

Any Ferraro Roche advert. Ambassdor you are spoiling us! No, they clearly are not if they are serving you shyte Italian fecking chocolates!

Never knowingly understood

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 20:23 - Mar 20 with 5181 viewskensalriser

Every ad using a breathy, wishy-washy, insipid cover version of a classic as a soundtrack. Particularly Ain't Nobody. Sorely testing my support for gun control.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 20:25 - Mar 20 with 5178 viewscolinallcars

The egg marketing board had some big hitters advertising eggs for breakfast - none other than George Best and the great Tony Hancock. A looooong time ago. I didn't hate them though and can't be bothered to do an ads you love thread, there wouldn't be enough to make a decent thread.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 20:29]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024