Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread 11:34 - Apr 21 with 12643 viewsbosh67

For all Ollie's bluster our almost total lack of available defenders and the prospect of the reserve goalkeeper being thrown to the lions means that I am not too hopeful today.

My heart hopes that we can steal a draw today but I am kind of expecting another thrashing. Brentford boss Dean Smith said he expects us to play for pride and the players to play for their places against them. He evidently hasn't double checked any of our recent London derby history.

I think our best hope is to try and convince Brentford that it would be a good idea if their players wear our kit today and ours wear theirs. That way we may pull off a result but I suspect they won't fall for that. Worth a try though.

2-2 or 4-0 Brentford I fear.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:19 - Apr 21 with 1808 viewsaston_hoop

bollocks.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:20 - Apr 21 with 1764 viewstimcocking

16 minutes in, and its as if we're deliberately trying to let Brentford win. Fcuking p!ss poor. Not helped by the ref.
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:20 - Apr 21 with 1748 viewsBklynRanger

Fcuk sake how many bites did we give them?
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:22 - Apr 21 with 1703 viewstimcocking

Is Luongo supposed to be playing? He isn't yet.
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:23 - Apr 21 with 1675 viewsVancouverHoop

Logged on just in time to see the goal. Should've stayed in bed.
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:23 - Apr 21 with 1672 viewsLythamR

no controlled possession for us, everything is at a stretch, the goal was coming
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:23 - Apr 21 with 1673 viewsderbyhoop

Text commentary reads like the Alamo.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:29 - Apr 21 with 1535 viewsTacticalR

That looked a red card for Ryan Woods for elbow on Luongo. Ref's given a yellow.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:29 - Apr 21 with 1528 viewsLythamR

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:23 - Apr 21 by derbyhoop

Text commentary reads like the Alamo.

its not quite that bad smytha has looked sharp when he has the ball and Freeman looks more up for it today

Loungo just been clobbered by Wood looked like it should have been a red by ref has shown yellow.
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:30 - Apr 21 with 1519 viewsqprd

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:29 - Apr 21 by TacticalR

That looked a red card for Ryan Woods for elbow on Luongo. Ref's given a yellow.

Blatant red

Elbow was raised
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:34 - Apr 21 with 1444 viewsqprd

QPR so far terrible going forward

Furlong hoofs immediately

Baptiste is a right footer playing as left centre back

Kakay didn’t have confidence yet

Midfield not sharp... lots of bobbling passes

Only freeeman is up to it but even then, just barely. Game is begging for Eze
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:36 - Apr 21 with 1409 viewsqprd

Best little sequence of passing by rangers but didn’t make the final cross into the box

Give ball away and Watkins runs from end to end before shooting wide
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:41 - Apr 21 with 1296 viewssmegma

ONLY the 6 changes then ??
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:42 - Apr 21 with 1273 viewsBklynRanger

At this point we need half time
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:43 - Apr 21 with 1259 viewsLythamR

penalty . thats probably game over
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:44 - Apr 21 with 1250 viewsqprd

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:41 - Apr 21 by smegma

ONLY the 6 changes then ??

That’s an obvious red/penalty

Ingram again too slow to leave his line

Hope Ingram is healthy
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 15:45]
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:44 - Apr 21 with 1240 viewsVancouverHoop

"You don't know what you're doin'" chant the crowd. Not sure whether they mean the ref or us.

Ingram brings man down in the area. No red given. Must be pen.
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:45 - Apr 21 with 1212 viewsTacticalR

That should have been a red card for Ingram. Ref's given a yellow.

Air hostess clique

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:46 - Apr 21 with 1160 viewsnix

Ingram saves!
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:46 - Apr 21 with 1156 viewsVancouverHoop

Ingram saves!
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:46 - Apr 21 with 1147 viewsaston_hoop

saved it!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:46 - Apr 21 with 1138 viewsBklynRanger

TEE HEE
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:47 - Apr 21 with 1118 viewsTacticalR

We've got to get Smyth into the game.

Air hostess clique

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:47 - Apr 21 with 1112 viewsLythamR

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:45 - Apr 21 by TacticalR

That should have been a red card for Ingram. Ref's given a yellow.

shouldnt have been a red because it was a Pen and not dangerous

shocking penalty

we are still in it
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:48 - Apr 21 with 1093 viewsderbyhoop

Let off. Well recovered Matt Ingram.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024