Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread 11:34 - Apr 21 with 12641 viewsbosh67

For all Ollie's bluster our almost total lack of available defenders and the prospect of the reserve goalkeeper being thrown to the lions means that I am not too hopeful today.

My heart hopes that we can steal a draw today but I am kind of expecting another thrashing. Brentford boss Dean Smith said he expects us to play for pride and the players to play for their places against them. He evidently hasn't double checked any of our recent London derby history.

I think our best hope is to try and convince Brentford that it would be a good idea if their players wear our kit today and ours wear theirs. That way we may pull off a result but I suspect they won't fall for that. Worth a try though.

2-2 or 4-0 Brentford I fear.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:48 - Apr 21 with 1574 viewsnix

They said on the comms that our players thought we should have had a free kick on halfway line before the penalty incident? Anyone abroad see it?
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:50 - Apr 21 with 1522 viewsVancouverHoop

Syllaaaaaaaa!
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:50 - Apr 21 with 1511 viewsLythamR

get in Sylla :)
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:50 - Apr 21 with 1497 viewsnix

Yay!!!!!!!!
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:51 - Apr 21 with 1482 viewsBklynRanger

LOVELY FCUKING JUBBLY
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:51 - Apr 21 with 1484 viewsflynnbo

Another long range effort from the main man!!
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:51 - Apr 21 with 1483 viewsqprd

Good work by Luongo, very scrappy goal Sylla

Fox in the box
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:51 - Apr 21 with 1450 viewsnix

The comms pundit is going to sound even more depressed now....
Login to get fewer ads

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:52 - Apr 21 with 1445 viewsSnipper

Sylla you idiot. That means you’ll be dropped next week.
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:52 - Apr 21 with 1435 viewsLythamR

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:48 - Apr 21 by nix

They said on the comms that our players thought we should have had a free kick on halfway line before the penalty incident? Anyone abroad see it?

No Foul . 50/50 which freeman lost 3 uick passes then a long ball threaded straight down the middle, nice move
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:52 - Apr 21 with 1419 viewsVancouverHoop

Doesn't look as if Ingram can continue.
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:52 - Apr 21 with 1417 viewsqprd

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:48 - Apr 21 by nix

Not at all

Would have been a very soft foul

Ingram clearly has a concussion ... shocking that he still stayed on
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:52 - Apr 21 with 1417 viewsTacticalR

Ingrams looks concussed.

Air hostess clique

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:53 - Apr 21 with 1381 viewsTacticalR

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:51 - Apr 21 by qprd

Good work by Luongo, very scrappy goal Sylla

Fox in the box

That's the almost the first time in the game the ball has dropped the right way for us.

Air hostess clique

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:53 - Apr 21 with 1376 viewsrsonist

Until we get up to outplaying Brentford, I'll settle for really really really really getting on their nerves every match.
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:54 - Apr 21 with 1341 viewsLythamR

smithies on for Ingram and commentator breaking out into dazed and confused by zeppelin!
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:55 - Apr 21 with 1322 viewsderbyhoop

2 attempts on target in 45+2, the second resulting in an equaliser. Clive tells me we always concede at this time.
I think I'd better double check that Sylla scored at the right end.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:56 - Apr 21 with 1290 viewsVancouverHoop

HT to a chorus of boos
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:56 - Apr 21 with 1286 viewsBklynRanger

Eat it. Whingeing tvvats.
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:57 - Apr 21 with 1269 viewsLythamR

Rangers fans singing on the haf time whistle and brentford well pissed of and carrying a couple of bookings, could have been worse :)
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:57 - Apr 21 with 1253 viewsBklynRanger

Olly talking to Manning on the way off there. I'd bring him on for Freeman.
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:58 - Apr 21 with 1237 viewsTacticalR

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:57 - Apr 21 by BklynRanger

Olly talking to Manning on the way off there. I'd bring him on for Freeman.

Manning could stay close to Ryan Woods.

Air hostess clique

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:58 - Apr 21 with 1233 viewskropotkin41

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:53 - Apr 21 by rsonist

Until we get up to outplaying Brentford, I'll settle for really really really really getting on their nerves every match.

One of my hopes is that in a season quite soon we shall outplay Brentford........

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 15:59 - Apr 21 with 1201 viewstimcocking

I can scarcely believe what i've just seen up until half-time.

I could say so many things it'd need a book, mostly very negative, so i'll settle for saying it was a very entertaining half.
The hide in a bomb shelter match thread on 16:02 - Apr 21 with 1121 viewsEsox_Lucius

It's well known that we needed Brentford to get ahead before we could launch our onslaught. How many points have they thrown away from winning positions this season?

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024