Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rolex watches - Why? 22:46 - Jun 7 with 8422 viewsGloryHunter

Why would anyone walk or drive around with something worth ten grand on their wrists? Might as well just carry a sign saying, "Rob me, I'm richer than you". Baffling.
Rolex watches - Why? on 23:02 - Jun 7 with 6104 viewscolinallcars

I said to a bloke with a Rolex “what time d'you make it?” “Ten to eleven” he said. “That's funny” I said “so do I”
Rolex watches - Why? on 23:50 - Jun 7 with 6038 viewsVancouverHoop

Rolex watches - Why? on 23:02 - Jun 7 by colinallcars

I said to a bloke with a Rolex “what time d'you make it?” “Ten to eleven” he said. “That's funny” I said “so do I”

If it was really a Rolex chances are it would have said quarter to eleven. They're notorious for keeping bad time. My wife has one (it was her Mother's.) She used to wear it 24 hours a day as she was afraid we'd have a break in and someone would steal it. I finally convinced her it was just as likely someone would mug her for it. Now it lives in a safety deposit box at the bank.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2018 23:50]
Rolex watches - Why? on 00:05 - Jun 8 with 6006 viewsSydneyRs

And so many fakes around that most people won't even believe you are wearing the real thing. Had about 5 fake Rolexes and Tag Heuers after a trip to Thailand and they look remarkably similar to the real thing.
Rolex watches - Why? on 01:15 - Jun 8 with 5976 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I bought a fake Patek Philippe watch in 1997. So what you say? Well it wasn’t from a street stall or off a bloke wandering around with a load inside his jacket, but actually from a kiosk proudly selling all sorts of high-end fakes inside Ho Chi Minh City airport.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Rolex watches - Why? on 05:32 - Jun 8 with 5904 viewsHayesender

Should be able to wear what you want without some little scrote on a moped terrorising you and ripping it off. If Khan and the police won't do anything, maybe it's about time the decent majority of us fought back.

Getting more and more like South Africa.

Ps, I'm quite happy with my Casio

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Rolex watches - Why? on 05:50 - Jun 8 with 5894 viewsGloucs_R

Why would anyone drive anything but a Dacia? Surely a car is a car?? Why do women wear expensive rings? Etc etc.

I love watches, not that keen on Rolex but have my eye on a tag.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Rolex watches - Why? on 06:27 - Jun 8 with 5865 viewsLblock

If watches are your thing, if you can afford it, then fill your boots.
I recall there was a spate of these thefts in Acton a few years back; turned out quite a few were insurance scams. Now this theft from cars using peds and extreme intimidation seems all the more common and the scum act with more and more impunity

It’s a sad old time when considering what you buy for yourself includes the thought process of “will it make me a target?”

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Rolex watches - Why? on 07:28 - Jun 8 with 5783 views2Thomas2Bowles

Rolex watches - Why? on 05:32 - Jun 8 by Hayesender

Should be able to wear what you want without some little scrote on a moped terrorising you and ripping it off. If Khan and the police won't do anything, maybe it's about time the decent majority of us fought back.

They use to do it on horses for your pocket watch, somethings don't change that much.

Apart from hanging.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

Rolex watches - Why? on 13:38 - Jun 8 with 5540 viewsPerthRs

If you were driving past one of these moped mugging’s and you ran your car into these cretins would you get charge by the old bill for dangerous driving and endangering life or would they let you off with a pat on the back.
Personally I’d like to someone wipe a couple out and then see how brave the rest are as mentioned here already London is the new Cape Town.
Rolex watches - Why? on 13:55 - Jun 8 with 5499 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Remember these?

Rolex watches - Why? on 14:00 - Jun 8 with 5485 viewsstowmarketrange

Rolex watches - Why? on 13:55 - Jun 8 by WrightUp5hit___

Remember these?

Rotating knives on your wheels would work too.Move over Boudicca.
Rolex watches - Why? on 14:53 - Jun 8 with 5392 viewscolinallcars

Rolex watches - Why? on 13:38 - Jun 8 by PerthRs

If you were driving past one of these moped mugging’s and you ran your car into these cretins would you get charge by the old bill for dangerous driving and endangering life or would they let you off with a pat on the back.
Personally I’d like to someone wipe a couple out and then see how brave the rest are as mentioned here already London is the new Cape Town.

It has been suggested that one way to reduce so called moped muggings is to ban pillion passengers thus causing all two wheeled vehicles to become driver only. This has apparently been done in some SouthAmerican countries. A bit harsh on law abiding motorcyclists though. We live in unpleasant times.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 15:09]
Rolex watches - Why? on 14:59 - Jun 8 with 5373 viewsHayesender

Here in West Drayton the little scrotes ride up and down the high street standing on their mopeds, with no helmets, and taking no notice of red lights at all, making people who happen to be crossing the road jump out of the way.

This is all done in broad daylight in the safe knowledge the police will do feck all to stop them

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Rolex watches - Why? on 15:32 - Jun 8 with 5331 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Piano wire
Rolex watches - Why? on 16:16 - Jun 8 with 5263 viewsMedwayR

Rolex watches - Why? on 14:53 - Jun 8 by colinallcars

It has been suggested that one way to reduce so called moped muggings is to ban pillion passengers thus causing all two wheeled vehicles to become driver only. This has apparently been done in some SouthAmerican countries. A bit harsh on law abiding motorcyclists though. We live in unpleasant times.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 15:09]

That doesn't make sense. The f**kers are happy to break the law by robbing people but if we outlaw riding pillion that would be too big a crime for them to commit and they'll stop doing it

Poll: Who’s better?

Rolex watches - Why? on 16:18 - Jun 8 with 5260 viewsSimonJames

If I had that much to spunk on a watch I would give the money to something like Kiva.org (likewise with expensive cars).

100% of people who drink water will die.

Rolex watches - Why? on 14:05 - Jun 11 with 4882 viewstimcocking

Bring back flogging. Flog their parents as well. If that doesn't work, shoot them.
Rolex watches - Why? on 15:29 - Jun 11 with 4770 viewsBoston

Rolex watches - Why? on 07:28 - Jun 8 by 2Thomas2Bowles

They use to do it on horses for your pocket watch, somethings don't change that much.

Apart from hanging.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Rolex watches - Why? on 16:10 - Jun 11 with 4708 viewsTacticalR

Rolex watches - Why? on 14:05 - Jun 11 by timcocking

Bring back flogging. Flog their parents as well. If that doesn't work, shoot them.

I believe Rolex watch wearers should be treated humanely.

Air hostess clique

Rolex watches - Why? on 16:38 - Jun 11 with 4648 viewsDorse

If we stop them on mopeds they'll just move on to Space Hoppers or pogo sticks.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Rolex watches - Why? on 17:29 - Jun 11 with 4572 viewsJackFrost

Rolex watches - Why? on 16:38 - Jun 11 by Dorse

If we stop them on mopeds they'll just move on to Space Hoppers or pogo sticks.

I'd be mega hacked off if they stole my Space Hopper.

How would I get to work?
Rolex watches - Why? on 17:39 - Jun 11 with 4563 viewsSimonJames

Rolex watches - Why? on 17:29 - Jun 11 by JackFrost

I'd be mega hacked off if they stole my Space Hopper.

How would I get to work?

Don't go all Ivan Dobsky on us!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Rolex watches - Why? on 17:54 - Jun 11 with 4531 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Another incident today in Coulsdon FFS!
Fair enough in the big smoke but not in the leafy suburbs near me. That's not on!
Rolex watches - Why? on 01:04 - Jun 12 with 4345 viewsdannyblue

Rolex watches - Why? on 16:10 - Jun 11 by TacticalR

I believe Rolex watch wearers should be treated humanely.

naaah

(so glad to have a chance to use this QPR pic)
[Post edited 12 Jun 2018 10:47]
Rolex watches - Why? on 09:22 - Jun 12 with 4214 viewswestberksr

This...

what people choose to do with their cash (as long as it doesn't harm anyone else & they've paid their taxes) is up to them. Why use the crimes of a horrible bunch of khunts to have a dig at the victims?

It is becoming like the Wild West out there these days; place has gone to shite.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024