Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB 14:41 - Oct 4 with 6947 viewsJacksDad

Please let that be true ..... guaranteed he would wear the full kit in the dugout and still train at Chelsea
Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 14:48 - Oct 4 with 6913 viewstoboboly

Yes, yes, YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I may move to the paddocks if that happens.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 14:53 - Oct 4 with 6894 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 15:13 - Oct 4 with 6840 viewsJacksDad

Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 14:48 - Oct 4 by toboboly

They may have to move the Family area for this match ... to THE MOON!
Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 15:39 - Oct 4 with 6772 viewsMrSheen

Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 15:49 - Oct 4 with 6754 viewsWokingR

I'd love another opportunity to give him some
Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 15:56 - Oct 4 with 6737 viewsstowmarketrange

Will he sign Anton Ferdinand on loan?
Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 07:52 - Oct 5 with 6465 viewsKonk

Half-time team talk during Terry's first game

">https://image.ibb.co/c9jv4K/Terry.jpg" alt="Terry" border="0"></a>

"Lads, that first half weren't good enough. FFS, Sort it out! Who was closing down their number eight for the third goal? None of this is my fault!

">https://image.ibb.co/gRBBBz/Terry2_jpg.png" alt="Terry2_jpg" border="0"></a>

December 2018 - Terry becomes the first manager in English football to be charged by the FA for burning crosses in his Technical Area. Terry refutes the charges and says he was simply trying to keep warm.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 08:40 - Oct 5 with 6399 viewsElHoop

Nothing to do with this at all - just a shite horrid photo. One of the worst ever taken.

Login to get fewer ads

Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 13:41 - Oct 5 with 6275 viewsNoelmc

He will probably insist on a clause in his contract that someone else will have to take charge of the game against Derby because he can't compete against his Chelscum mate!
Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 13:43 - Oct 5 with 6273 viewsNoelmc

Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 08:40 - Oct 5 by ElHoop

Nothing to do with this at all - just a shite horrid photo. One of the worst ever taken.

How do I report an abusive image again, Clive?
Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 14:00 - Oct 5 with 6245 viewsR_from_afar

"We want you to play for us soooooo much that we'll also let you be manager".

Wow, if they do go with Terry, that surely smacks of desperation. Let's give the job to a fading player who played for Villa a mere 35 times and who has zero management experience.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 14:43 - Oct 5 with 6176 viewsbob566

Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 14:00 - Oct 5 by R_from_afar

"We want you to play for us soooooo much that we'll also let you be manager".

Wow, if they do go with Terry, that surely smacks of desperation. Let's give the job to a fading player who played for Villa a mere 35 times and who has zero management experience.

RFA

I'd say they're looking at lampards win over utd and gerrards relatively good start and thinking that this is the right road to go down.
Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 15:17 - Oct 5 with 6130 viewsMick_S

Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 14:43 - Oct 5 by bob566

I'd say they're looking at lampards win over utd and gerrards relatively good start and thinking that this is the right road to go down.

Crossed my mind too - could be very entertaining. I'm away to light another candle.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2018 15:17]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 22:30 - Oct 5 with 5947 viewswombat

Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 15:17 - Oct 5 by Mick_S

Crossed my mind too - could be very entertaining. I'm away to light another candle.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2018 15:17]

If there is a good this happens , 90mins of stick and nothing he can do about it from tHe sidelines

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 23:17 - Oct 5 with 5890 viewsgoldcoasthoop

Cant help feeling he`s blessed and that he will be
a success hope not?
Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 00:30 - Oct 6 with 5840 viewsstowmarketrange

Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 14:43 - Oct 5 by bob566

Hopefully they will go down too.
Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 06:35 - Oct 6 with 5743 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

BBC saying Dwight Yorke.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45763086?ns_campaign=bbc_midlands_today&ns_
Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 07:10 - Oct 6 with 5716 viewsrsonist

Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 06:35 - Oct 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

BBC saying Dwight Yorke.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45763086?ns_campaign=bbc_midlands_today&ns_

"saying"

They have reported he's applied for a job he has little in the way of qualifications for and is extremely unlikely to be given.

Hope that helps.
Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 07:18 - Oct 6 with 5709 viewsrsonist

Dean Smith playing as straight a bat as possible about the job while also sounding like he'd crawl over broken glass for it. Not sure they'll offer him it though...

If Mendes really is whispering in their board's ear then Mourinho's former assistant Rui Faria seems a plausible candidate.

Paolo Sousa in the betting!
Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 11:41 - Oct 6 with 5580 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 07:10 - Oct 6 by rsonist

"saying"

They have reported he's applied for a job he has little in the way of qualifications for and is extremely unlikely to be given.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the education.

He has more managerial experience than John Terry. I'd argue he's more qualified.
Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 11:50 - Oct 6 with 5577 viewsDorse

Guardian Gossip saying that Big Racist John for the Villa JOB on 14:48 - Oct 4 by toboboly

That definitely sounds like a euphemism.

'Sorry, I can't come into work today. Let's just say I moved to the paddocks this morning, if you know what I mean.'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024