Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA probe into football club money laundering racket 23:17 - Oct 30 with 3802 viewsenfieldargh

Just heard this on the radio.

Be just our luck that uncle Tony and chums.......no surely not, to much integrity

But a certain Russkie down the road, well that would be lovely

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 23:42 - Oct 30 with 3748 viewsvanrrrr

QPR would have to be the worst laundry wheeze ever...put in 100 million and take out an odd sock
FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 06:05 - Oct 31 with 3628 viewsdanehoop

FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 23:42 - Oct 30 by vanrrrr

QPR would have to be the worst laundry wheeze ever...put in 100 million and take out an odd sock

Always the rumour of the reason for the purchase and investment in clubs by certain Russian owners of clubs. Rate of return is generally significantly higher than for more traditional laundering methods and allows relatively easy issue of visa as a cover story for being in the countries concerned. Can’t think which club specifically that might have been however......

Never knowingly understood

FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 08:12 - Oct 31 with 3486 viewsEsox_Lucius

You guys need to read this then (There is a thread I started about this book earlier in the week and it seems that one or two have read it) it will explain everything that went, and is still, going wrong in football. QPR don't come out of it too good wrt ex players but the club doesn't come under scrutiny in it.

The grass is always greener.

FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 08:29 - Oct 31 with 3458 viewsMrSheen

Try CRK1006 on Twitter for the dirt on another (south) west London club. Amazing if true, though his mental health has been questioned.
FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 08:40 - Oct 31 with 3439 viewsTheChef

Fark me, you look at the stupid amounts of money in football, you wonder if the Premier League is one big money laundering exercise.

Harry Redknapp and Chris Samba, a penny for your thoughts?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 08:41 - Oct 31 with 3434 viewsKonk

FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 08:29 - Oct 31 by MrSheen

Try CRK1006 on Twitter for the dirt on another (south) west London club. Amazing if true, though his mental health has been questioned.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of it is true, as football is a great sport, but horrible business, full of absolute shi ts. I know there have been lots of stories about his mental health and that he was reputedly deeply unpopular at the club; whether that was because he was a kn ob, unqualified to do the job or because he raised objections to dodgy practices, who knows.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 08:48 - Oct 31 with 3402 viewsTheChef

FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 08:41 - Oct 31 by Konk

I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of it is true, as football is a great sport, but horrible business, full of absolute shi ts. I know there have been lots of stories about his mental health and that he was reputedly deeply unpopular at the club; whether that was because he was a kn ob, unqualified to do the job or because he raised objections to dodgy practices, who knows.

Yep who knows what really goes on beneath the surface. One thing is for sure, they don't want you to know.

I think that Leicester helicopter crash is a bit suspect (not forgetting what happened to Matthew Harding in similar circumstances).

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 08:58 - Oct 31 with 3383 viewsnadera78

This country - the city of London in particular - is a global money laundering hub, so I'd be amazed if there wasn't some taking place in football. At every level.
Login to get fewer ads

FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 09:24 - Oct 31 with 3327 viewsMrSheen

I work with someone whose son is in the youth system of a very high profile non-league club. He says it’s surprising how much money a young man can make in steel fabrication.
FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 09:51 - Oct 31 with 3286 viewssmegma

FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 08:40 - Oct 31 by TheChef

Fark me, you look at the stupid amounts of money in football, you wonder if the Premier League is one big money laundering exercise.

Harry Redknapp and Chris Samba, a penny for your thoughts?

Samba always looked dodgy as did David Luiz at the Walham Green pikeys.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2018 9:51]
FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 09:55 - Oct 31 with 3270 viewsCiderwithRsie

FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 08:58 - Oct 31 by nadera78

This country - the city of London in particular - is a global money laundering hub, so I'd be amazed if there wasn't some taking place in football. At every level.

http://www.private-eye.co.uk/special-reports/tax-havens
FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 13:34 - Oct 31 with 3088 viewsNorthernr

Samba's the dodgiest transfer I've ever heard of. We're supposed to believe that QPR, managed by Harry Redknapp, paid a Russian club £12m for a clearly unfit Chris Samba in January, then the Russian club immediately bought him back for the same £12m six months later after we were relegated, and then sold him on to another Russian club one week later at a loss, and everything was legit are we?
FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 16:57 - Oct 31 with 2927 viewsWokingR

FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 13:34 - Oct 31 by Northernr

Samba's the dodgiest transfer I've ever heard of. We're supposed to believe that QPR, managed by Harry Redknapp, paid a Russian club £12m for a clearly unfit Chris Samba in January, then the Russian club immediately bought him back for the same £12m six months later after we were relegated, and then sold him on to another Russian club one week later at a loss, and everything was legit are we?

We all new Harry Redknapp would be involved at some stage didn't we
FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 21:09 - Oct 31 with 2710 viewsDavieQPR

It wasn't Harry, he'd have stuck it in the washing machine. No, it was Rosie.
FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 21:46 - Oct 31 with 2654 viewsDannyPaddox

Of all the Rs transfers over the years the one that most made me go:

... was Dichio to Sampdoria. (And bonus points if you can recall who the Samp boss was at the time). I mean WTF was that all about?
FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 22:37 - Oct 31 with 2560 viewsMrSheen

FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 21:46 - Oct 31 by DannyPaddox

Of all the Rs transfers over the years the one that most made me go:

... was Dichio to Sampdoria. (And bonus points if you can recall who the Samp boss was at the time). I mean WTF was that all about?

If I recall correctly, there was a quirk in the Bosman rules that if a player who was under 24 (?) moved between two clubs in the same country at the end of his contract, the original club could still claim a fee, but if he went to another country, they couldn’t. I believe Sampdoria signed Dichio for nothing, knowing that should it not work out, they could sell him back to an English club. Which they did.

Can’t remember the boss (Sven?), but I do remember the Horse trotting on for his debut as a sub for Juergen Klinsmann!
[Post edited 31 Oct 2018 22:39]
FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 23:05 - Oct 31 with 2520 viewsDannyPaddox

FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 22:37 - Oct 31 by MrSheen

If I recall correctly, there was a quirk in the Bosman rules that if a player who was under 24 (?) moved between two clubs in the same country at the end of his contract, the original club could still claim a fee, but if he went to another country, they couldn’t. I believe Sampdoria signed Dichio for nothing, knowing that should it not work out, they could sell him back to an English club. Which they did.

Can’t remember the boss (Sven?), but I do remember the Horse trotting on for his debut as a sub for Juergen Klinsmann!
[Post edited 31 Oct 2018 22:39]

Thanks for that. I guess Sampdoria saw him as a no-lose gamble, and yes, Sven-Gönad Eriksson was the boss.

Next question: Generosso Rossi ... ?

FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 23:34 - Oct 31 with 2493 viewsbosh67

FA probe into football club money laundering racket on 13:34 - Oct 31 by Northernr

When you say it like that then it is obviously us. As it is Russian related perhaps if the FA come after us we could send them some nice perfume... and a doorknob.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024