Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grenfell bonfire party 17:14 - Nov 5 with 14420 viewsHayesender

https://dailym.ai/2D54MHR

I'm literally lost for words

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Grenfell bonfire party on 12:05 - Nov 6 with 3760 viewsBostonR

Grenfell bonfire party on 10:51 - Nov 6 by Northernr

Vintage Britain 2018 that the only arrests over Grenfell Tower have been five scumbags burning a cardboard box in their back garden.

How about the odd arrest or two for the people who thought it was ok to house 200+ in a building covered in solidified lighter fuel?

I was born and raised in Ladbroke Grove in the 60/70' as were may users on this board. It was always a borough of "have's and have not's". The Council oversaw huge amounts of sub-standard housing and did nothing about it.

I could walk down Westbourne Park Rd through crumbling housing and then walk towards Notting Hill and see houses worth millions, only a few hundred yards apart. In the mid 70's a combination of Police brutality towards anyone who lived in those run-down areas (black and white) and poor housing was the touch-paper for the huge riot at the carnival.

I always thought the Police and the local authority were "hand in glove" and I am not at all surprised that no meaningful arrests have been made in respect of Grenfell. It has been going on for over 50yrs in that part of West London and nothing will change. Given the history of the people in that area I am surprised they have not taken to the streets.
Grenfell bonfire party on 12:31 - Nov 6 with 3675 viewsDannyPaddox

Grenfell bonfire party on 12:05 - Nov 6 by BostonR

I was born and raised in Ladbroke Grove in the 60/70' as were may users on this board. It was always a borough of "have's and have not's". The Council oversaw huge amounts of sub-standard housing and did nothing about it.

I could walk down Westbourne Park Rd through crumbling housing and then walk towards Notting Hill and see houses worth millions, only a few hundred yards apart. In the mid 70's a combination of Police brutality towards anyone who lived in those run-down areas (black and white) and poor housing was the touch-paper for the huge riot at the carnival.

I always thought the Police and the local authority were "hand in glove" and I am not at all surprised that no meaningful arrests have been made in respect of Grenfell. It has been going on for over 50yrs in that part of West London and nothing will change. Given the history of the people in that area I am surprised they have not taken to the streets.

Good post mate. But just to point out the streets (and the Town Hall!) were taken to. And will again if the enquiry proves a whitewash and Rock-Fielding-Melon-Paper-Scissors-Stone (or whatever his fcuking name is) and the rest are not taken to account.

[Post edited 6 Nov 2018 12:35]
Grenfell bonfire party on 12:37 - Nov 6 with 3652 viewsCiderwithRsie

Grenfell bonfire party on 10:51 - Nov 6 by Northernr

Vintage Britain 2018 that the only arrests over Grenfell Tower have been five scumbags burning a cardboard box in their back garden.

How about the odd arrest or two for the people who thought it was ok to house 200+ in a building covered in solidified lighter fuel?

https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2018/11/06/people-who-make-a-flammable-models-to-fa
Grenfell bonfire party on 13:38 - Nov 6 with 3535 viewsBostonR

Grenfell bonfire party on 12:31 - Nov 6 by DannyPaddox

Good post mate. But just to point out the streets (and the Town Hall!) were taken to. And will again if the enquiry proves a whitewash and Rock-Fielding-Melon-Paper-Scissors-Stone (or whatever his fcuking name is) and the rest are not taken to account.

I live in the US for six months of the year and missed this. Great to see the locals taking it to them. I am so interested to see how this develops and that justice is served.
Grenfell bonfire party on 13:51 - Nov 6 with 3515 viewsToast_R

Grenfell bonfire party on 12:31 - Nov 6 by DannyPaddox

Not sure the way forward is to scare and intimidate the poor sods working at the Council who had fckall to do with it.
Grenfell bonfire party on 15:16 - Nov 6 with 3405 viewsblacky200

Grenfell bonfire party on 12:05 - Nov 6 by BostonR

There wouldn't be any arrests until the inquiry is completed surely?
Grenfell bonfire party on 15:20 - Nov 6 with 3396 viewsBluce_Ree

The Metro are naming and shaming. Looks like a bunch of chavs from South Norwood. Palace types I guess?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Grenfell bonfire party on 15:38 - Nov 6 with 3359 viewsToast_R

Grenfell bonfire party on 15:20 - Nov 6 by Bluce_Ree

The Metro are naming and shaming. Looks like a bunch of chavs from South Norwood. Palace types I guess?

Wow, what actually gives them the right to name these fukwitsin public like that?
If any of them get a hiding now as a result, what are the chances of a law suit against the Metro or Daily Mail?
Login to get fewer ads

Grenfell bonfire party on 16:14 - Nov 6 with 3300 viewsDannyPaddox

Grenfell bonfire party on 13:51 - Nov 6 by Toast_R

Not sure the way forward is to scare and intimidate the poor sods working at the Council who had fckall to do with it.

I do understand your point and I sympathise with any RBKC security and admin staff that were there but intimidating them was not the intention. People burned to death at the hands of the council. The council were told this could happen. The protest took place a few days after the tragic event. What are people supposed to do, sit at home and stroke their chins and trust the authorities bring those responsible to justice? This direct action had to be done.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2018 22:19]
Grenfell bonfire party on 16:20 - Nov 6 with 3285 viewsBlackCrowe

"Today, police were searching bins outside home of Bobbi and Cliff on its drive but didn't take any evidence away.

A black Jaguar X-type with an England flag emblem on its front registration plate and with Queens Park Rangers FC branded hanging accessories was parked on their home's front porch."

Oh great.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Grenfell bonfire party on 16:29 - Nov 6 with 3260 viewsMytch_QPR

Grenfell bonfire party on 16:20 - Nov 6 by BlackCrowe

"Today, police were searching bins outside home of Bobbi and Cliff on its drive but didn't take any evidence away.

A black Jaguar X-type with an England flag emblem on its front registration plate and with Queens Park Rangers FC branded hanging accessories was parked on their home's front porch."

Oh great.

Tell me you're kidding. Please.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Grenfell bonfire party on 16:47 - Nov 6 with 3194 viewsBlackCrowe

Grenfell bonfire party on 16:29 - Nov 6 by Mytch_QPR

Tell me you're kidding. Please.

Alas not. according to the Daily fckg Mail.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Grenfell bonfire party on 16:50 - Nov 6 with 3180 viewsMytch_QPR

Grenfell bonfire party on 16:47 - Nov 6 by BlackCrowe

Alas not. according to the Daily fckg Mail.

Just think of all of that work we put in for the Game For Grenfell. Going back right to the start of this thread - words fail me.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Grenfell bonfire party on 18:23 - Nov 6 with 3062 viewsmakaveli1882

QPR fan just been named and shamed on facebook as one of the guys in the pictures, just knew it didnt ya
Grenfell bonfire party on 18:50 - Nov 6 with 3011 viewsEsox_Lucius

IMHO the club would be justified in giving said "fan" a lifetime ban from QPR. With freedom of speech comes responsibility and it is hard to imagine a more heinous act considering what Grenfell meant to QPR and it's surrounding community.

The grass is always greener.

Grenfell bonfire party on 19:06 - Nov 6 with 2975 viewsRangersw12

The fella certainly won't be welcome in the Bush again

Wrong uns the lot of them
Grenfell bonfire party on 19:44 - Nov 6 with 2897 viewsactonman

Well done to all concerned ! You had to be fking qpr didn’t ya
Grenfell bonfire party on 20:24 - Nov 6 with 2841 viewswestberksr

utter, utter c nuts!

lifetime bans
Grenfell bonfire party on 21:08 - Nov 6 with 2743 viewsGroveR

Grenfell bonfire party on 11:01 - Nov 6 by kensalriser

Yep.

And for me, every single person who voted to put the same council back in power in K&C did something worse than these ignorant idiots. How the fck do you do that?

It's the borough the Tories consider so safe they could afford to give it to Nick Scott who nearly killed a kid in a pram (while drunk) and was found passed out in a gutter at the party conference.
Grenfell bonfire party on 21:33 - Nov 6 with 2686 viewsMrSheen

Grenfell bonfire party on 21:08 - Nov 6 by GroveR

It's the borough the Tories consider so safe they could afford to give it to Nick Scott who nearly killed a kid in a pram (while drunk) and was found passed out in a gutter at the party conference.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/obituaries/sir-nicholas-scott-14227.html
Grenfell bonfire party on 22:56 - Nov 6 with 2554 viewsGroveR

Grenfell bonfire party on 21:33 - Nov 6 by MrSheen

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/obituaries/sir-nicholas-scott-14227.html

Thank you. Why am I reading it?
Grenfell bonfire party on 15:36 - Nov 7 with 2237 viewsaston_hoop

Statement from Lee Hoos on behalf of club. Any indivduals involved not welcome at LR

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/lee-hoos-condemns-grenfell-tower-effigy/

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Grenfell bonfire party on 15:52 - Nov 7 with 2201 viewsNorthernr

Grenfell bonfire party on 15:36 - Nov 7 by aston_hoop

Statement from Lee Hoos on behalf of club. Any indivduals involved not welcome at LR

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/lee-hoos-condemns-grenfell-tower-effigy/

You just knew we'd be involved somewhere along the line. The curse is real.
Reports this morning that one of the cars belonging to these scumbags has QPR stuff in the windows = loads of journos probably ringing qpr for a comment.
Grenfell bonfire party on 16:20 - Nov 7 with 2132 viewsPhildo

Grenfell bonfire party on 15:52 - Nov 7 by Northernr

You just knew we'd be involved somewhere along the line. The curse is real.
Reports this morning that one of the cars belonging to these scumbags has QPR stuff in the windows = loads of journos probably ringing qpr for a comment.

One of my colleagues sons goes to primary school with one of these morons kid. Kids were all told not to discuss it and no reprisals etc - a lot of parents understandably wanting to kill the parent involved,
Grenfell bonfire party on 16:26 - Nov 7 with 2115 viewsCammington

Beggars belief one of the scumbags involved is a QPR fan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024