Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? 02:38 - Dec 29 with 14663 viewsBoston

I’m going for Bazza - and please get a bloody move on, I want to post my winning 2- 0 prediction.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 2:39]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 17:05 - Dec 29 with 1332 viewsJAPRANGERS

Ah well still 8th, 2 points off the Play off positions.
The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 17:06 - Dec 29 with 1331 viewsjohncharles

Ah well maybe McLaren read the situation differently. We could have lost. A point and a clean sheet is not a bad result
On form. On paper we should have mullared them. Okay we're all disappointed but maybe Schteve knows best.

Puts on tin hat and retires

Strong and stable my arse.

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 17:41 - Dec 29 with 1113 viewsPunteR

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 16:55 - Dec 29 by BrianMcCarthy

92.42 Smith for Scowen…..

Furlong flicks it on again...Cleared.

Bizarre timing. At least Smith will get an appearance fee.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 18:31 - Dec 29 with 1034 viewsthemodfather

so we hit the bar twice, had a good pen call but its 0-0, but why did we allow them so much ball, possession, time and space? we were at home, decent form and just didnt get ta em, we dont lose ground but...
The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 19:18 - Dec 29 with 967 viewsEsox_Lucius

I didn't think it was a pen, Nahki left his foot there to make sure the defender made contact with it, which there was. Tellingly, after his initial appeal and "aw ref, come on" he didn't pursue the matter.

The grass is always greener.

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 19:25 - Dec 29 with 959 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 17:41 - Dec 29 by PunteR

Bizarre timing. At least Smith will get an appearance fee.

I understood that one, to be fair, PunteR.

He does this a lot, and it was for the corner we just one. It's always worth a go.

As it happens 1: Furling won the near post flick on (again, how good is he in the air!) but the corner was cleared from inside the six-yard box.

As it happens 2@ Reading then broke through the channel normally patrolled by the sub'd Scowen and only Lumley denied them the win.

On such fine margins.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 20:24 - Dec 29 with 917 viewskensalriser

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 17:05 - Dec 29 by JAPRANGERS

Ah well still 8th, 2 points off the Play off positions.

Four points thanks to FLD's late show at Norwich.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 12:19 - Dec 30 with 738 viewsPinnerPaul

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 16:10 - Dec 29 by BrianMcCarthy

Cousins booked as he rightly stops a Reading break after Lynch misplaces a pass.

I think the yellow was harsh. It was a foul, but not a booking.

This could be a shot.

It is. Wide.

'stops a Reading break'

That's USB - 'Stopping a promising attack' in ref language - yellow perfectly fair.
Login to get fewer ads

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 13:28 - Dec 30 with 716 viewsessextaxiboy

Just knackered all round IMO, I assumed the tactic was to just do enough in the first half then turn the wick up at the start of the 2nd when they have conceded loads of goals .

When the time came we had little in the tank .......
The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 13:37 - Dec 30 with 706 viewsdanehoop

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 13:28 - Dec 30 by essextaxiboy

Just knackered all round IMO, I assumed the tactic was to just do enough in the first half then turn the wick up at the start of the 2nd when they have conceded loads of goals .

When the time came we had little in the tank .......

We do seem to be feeling a little self entitled at this point for a team that was shockingly poor less than 4 months ago.

Ultimately, as others have noted, we have taken 10 points out of possible 12 in the last 4 games over a hectic period. We have no obvious new injuries and morale seems high. We remain well positioned in the table at the the halfway stage of the season. We will have senior players to return at the start of February to strengthen the squad just at the point where other sides may start feeling their squad depth weakening as injuries and suspensions start to impact. We also have a U23 set up that is starting to produce a really promising player pipeline to the first team squad.

I think on balance we should be extremely happy with where we are this point and in how players and management are working.

Never knowingly understood

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 09:28 - Jan 1 with 588 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 12:19 - Dec 30 by PinnerPaul

'stops a Reading break'

That's USB - 'Stopping a promising attack' in ref language - yellow perfectly fair.

Fair enough, Paul.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024