Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Footballer caught masturbating in the street! 13:13 - Jan 17 with 3446 viewsJAPRANGERS

Gavin Whyte, NI and Oxford United

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/15/footballer-filmed-masturbating-street-wrong-every

Honestly beating the sausage on the street, how stupid can you get??
Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 13:30 - Jan 17 with 3373 viewsDavieQPR

Should be tossed out of football.
Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 13:31 - Jan 17 with 3367 viewsaston_hoop

what a wånker

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 13:31 - Jan 17 with 3363 viewsToast_R

Just when you'd though some footballers couldn't be more stupid, along comes this.

He will get crucified at ever match for this, and rightly so.
Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 13:31 - Jan 17 with 3363 viewsrunningman75

When I read this article and saw Northern Ireland footballer I realised it would not have been Conor Washington as he would have missed.
Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 13:41 - Jan 17 with 3331 viewsMytch_QPR

Not particularly well known footballers up to no good # 346: https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/no-laughing-matter-footballer-caugh

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 15:44 - Jan 17 with 3151 viewssmegma

Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 13:31 - Jan 17 by runningman75

When I read this article and saw Northern Ireland footballer I realised it would not have been Conor Washington as he would have missed.

It said 'footballer'
Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 15:53 - Jan 17 with 3135 viewsDavieQPR

Wouldn't be doing that if he had scored a few more times.
Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 16:47 - Jan 17 with 3014 viewssmegma

I'm guessing his career is literally over.
Login to get fewer ads

Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 16:58 - Jan 17 with 2990 viewsMytch_QPR

Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 16:47 - Jan 17 by smegma

He's certainly out of the next few games - with a repetitive strain injury.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 17:25 - Jan 17 with 2945 viewsaston_hoop

Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 16:58 - Jan 17 by Mytch_QPR

He's certainly out of the next few games - with a repetitive strain injury.

Looks more like he pulled a muscle!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 19:22 - Jan 17 with 2796 viewspaulparker

I’ve been out of my swede more times than I can remember taken all sorts of various chemicals for a quite a few years but I’ve never been so out of my tree that I want to get my old chap out right next to another fella and simultaneously wavvk with him

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 21:27 - Jan 17 with 2670 viewsBoston

Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 16:47 - Jan 17 by smegma

Come, come, that's a little premature.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 21:28]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 21:47 - Jan 17 with 2637 viewsDannyPaddox

In a new 'punishment to fit the crime' scheme he's been given 6 months community service painting white lines in the road.

But seriously ... W T F ! ! !
Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 22:17 - Jan 17 with 2593 viewsbosh67

Gavin Whyte
Is a w*nker
Is a w*nker
Gavin Whyte
Is a w*nker
Is a w*nker

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 23:44 - Jan 17 with 2486 viewsBoston

Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 22:17 - Jan 17 by bosh67

Gavin Whyte
Is a w*nker
Is a w*nker
Gavin Whyte
Is a w*nker
Is a w*nker

....you hum it and I’ll play it.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 01:03 - Jan 18 with 2434 viewsMiss_Terraces

Practising for his refereeing exams

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 07:04 - Jan 18 with 2300 viewskomradkirk

Oh dear,i was suggesting signing him last season.
Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 09:46 - Jan 18 with 2147 viewsheadhoops

he blames his last manager who kept pulling him off at half time.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 11:10 - Jan 18 with 2078 viewsHAYESBOY

I bet they could see him coming from a mile of......

Smells like a trout farm in here

Footballer caught masturbating in the street! on 12:13 - Jan 18 with 2031 viewsMrSheen

Dribbles...shoots! (c. John Cooper Clarke, 1978)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024