Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Idiot 23:19 - Feb 15 with 3499 viewsstowmarketrange

Who was the w@nker who lobbed a can on the pitch after a couple of minutes?
It looked like it came from the direction of R or Q block.I hope the culprit gets nicked and banned for life.What goes through their tiny minds to throw a can at an innocent player at any time ,let alone after 2 or 3 minutes?
Idiot on 23:32 - Feb 15 with 3389 viewsBoston

Three year ban for a can....as a poster on here can confirm.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 23:34]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Idiot on 23:39 - Feb 15 with 3349 viewsNed_Kennedys

I sit at the edge of R and S block: it was a plastic beer bottle thrown from the back of R block aimed at a Watford player. Luckily the pr1ck missed.
Idiot on 07:41 - Feb 16 with 2926 viewsMiss_Terraces

Idiot on 23:39 - Feb 15 by Ned_Kennedys

I sit at the edge of R and S block: it was a plastic beer bottle thrown from the back of R block aimed at a Watford player. Luckily the pr1ck missed.

Plastic? Are they mad? This is 2019, he would have been better off, throwing a glass bottle.
The fa, won't let him/us get away with that. Plastic is bad except when it's on our beautiful terraces.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Idiot on 08:07 - Feb 16 with 2865 viewsGloryHunter

Maybe he wanted to make sure it wasn't just single-use plastic.
Idiot on 08:22 - Feb 16 with 2805 viewsWatford_Ranger

It was a hell of an effort to get that close to Holebas from there but don’t think the woman in row A saw the funny side of it.
Idiot on 09:03 - Feb 16 with 2711 viewsToast_R

Moronic and has let everyone down. We're better than that.
Idiot on 13:40 - Feb 16 with 2403 viewsBoston

Idiot on 09:03 - Feb 16 by Toast_R

Moronic and has let everyone down. We're better than that.

....indeed, there was probably a return deposit on that bottle.

Idiot on 14:06 - Feb 16 with 2338 viewsStevenageRanger

I with front row in LL right next to corner flag and u fortunately there were two tings thrown. First was a can and the 2nd was a Carlsberg plastic beer bottle.

I said to my Dad at the time, people get way too carried away, player is just taking a throw in, there was no ‘incidents’ in the game that may have given a mindless person to do it and there is no history eg if John Terry was there you MIGHT (and I stress might) understand why it went through someone’s head but a guy taking a throw! Crazy
Login to get fewer ads

Idiot on 14:06 - Feb 16 with 2338 viewsngbqpr

A second one was thrown later - both from R.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Idiot on 14:19 - Feb 16 with 2307 viewsHayesender

There were some right idiots in X block last night. All one game a season wonders no doubt

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Idiot on 14:22 - Feb 16 with 2297 viewsSidamere

Brainless! We're in R Block halfway up at the end nearest Q Block and didn't see where either came from.
Idiot on 14:42 - Feb 16 with 2252 viewsHantsR

I had some numpties in front of me last night. We're normally a sedate bunch of friendly ST holders in C Block SAR, but three youths openly drinking lager from bottles and needing to leave their seats half a dozen times during the match spoilt it a little. Seemed to spend most of their time on phones/selfies etc otherwise.
Idiot on 15:54 - Feb 16 with 2142 viewswillis1980

I was in the Y block last night and it was a nightmare, I’ve been in the Y block a couple of times this season but last night really took the biscuit. The constant negativity from some of the bods in there was astounding, everyone of our players was “sh1t” “f@ck him” and so on and so on. The icing on the cake was some under enlightened mouthbreather shouting “black c*nt” at Eze. I actually had hoped that I had misheard the racist nonsense but it was confirmed by my mate who was stood next to me. Whoever said it should be banned for quite some time. The irony is that this individual has probably vented his spleen at John Terry for the same offence. Sad times, I also felt that we were better than that! There’s quite a few youngsters off their heads on the nosebag that seem to set out to make the match day experience as miserable as possible for those around them.
Idiot on 17:02 - Feb 16 with 2049 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Idiot on 15:54 - Feb 16 by willis1980

I was in the Y block last night and it was a nightmare, I’ve been in the Y block a couple of times this season but last night really took the biscuit. The constant negativity from some of the bods in there was astounding, everyone of our players was “sh1t” “f@ck him” and so on and so on. The icing on the cake was some under enlightened mouthbreather shouting “black c*nt” at Eze. I actually had hoped that I had misheard the racist nonsense but it was confirmed by my mate who was stood next to me. Whoever said it should be banned for quite some time. The irony is that this individual has probably vented his spleen at John Terry for the same offence. Sad times, I also felt that we were better than that! There’s quite a few youngsters off their heads on the nosebag that seem to set out to make the match day experience as miserable as possible for those around them.

That is both disgusting and demoralizing at the same time willis1980 and having to witness and hear that behavior puts a biter taste in ones mouth.
Maybe I hold on to the romantic idea that all QPR fans young and old go by a code of conduct and are 100% behind our players especially after our latest heartbreaks and on this magic night .
The only way racially abusive fans are going to be stopped is by decent fans turning them in but I realize that is both dangerous and thankless .
Eze was lost it looked like he probably should have started but abusing him will only turn him off and destroy his confidence .As for racially abusing him that is a crime and should be stamped out now
Idiot on 17:15 - Feb 16 with 2020 viewsA40Bosh

Idiot on 14:42 - Feb 16 by HantsR

I had some numpties in front of me last night. We're normally a sedate bunch of friendly ST holders in C Block SAR, but three youths openly drinking lager from bottles and needing to leave their seats half a dozen times during the match spoilt it a little. Seemed to spend most of their time on phones/selfies etc otherwise.

We also had a couple of pricks in front of us over in F block
It quickly became apparent that Mr Loudmouth was Hull City and he spent the entire match drinking out of bottles of Carlsberg urine hidden in his coat. Arrived late left early before HT to get more Carlsberg and spent the entire game pretending to cheer on us but then singing songs in increasingly more operatic styles that was annoyingly the fccck out of everyone around him.
By the end he got a sense that people around him we’re getting restless and him and his mug mates left before the final whistle. That put me in the foul mood for the evening not the result
Prize Caaaant
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 17:18]

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Idiot on 19:22 - Feb 16 with 1883 viewsHadders

I'm a season ticket holder and love attending Loftus Road with one or two QPR pals, but I long gave up any sentimental illusions about our supporters being better than those of any other clubs. Logically, why on earth would they be? I have seen too many utter pricks.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 19:27]
Idiot on 19:29 - Feb 16 with 1860 viewscolinallcars

Idiot on 19:22 - Feb 16 by Hadders

I'm a season ticket holder and love attending Loftus Road with one or two QPR pals, but I long gave up any sentimental illusions about our supporters being better than those of any other clubs. Logically, why on earth would they be? I have seen too many utter pricks.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 19:27]

True. Fans always think their club has the noisiest, most loyal, most knowledgable, most humerous, most civilised fans. Fans are of a similar ilk, but some clubs have more than their share of dodgy fans - the likes of Chelsea, Cardiff, Leeds, Millwall etc.
Idiot on 19:35 - Feb 16 with 1841 viewsHadders

Idiot on 19:29 - Feb 16 by colinallcars

True. Fans always think their club has the noisiest, most loyal, most knowledgable, most humerous, most civilised fans. Fans are of a similar ilk, but some clubs have more than their share of dodgy fans - the likes of Chelsea, Cardiff, Leeds, Millwall etc.

Agreed, though even they have plenty of decent fans, too, of course. Hard to admit here (!), but one of the loveliest guys I know supports Chelsea, and THE loveliest (my departed Mum's partner) is a 70-year-old, lifelong Cardiff fan. I also have a female teacher friend who couldn't be sweeter, but has a season ticket at The Den.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 19:44]
Idiot on 20:14 - Feb 16 with 1757 viewssmegma

Idiot on 14:42 - Feb 16 by HantsR

I may have been sat near you. I was in Block C Row T with the press directly behind me. I must have seen over half a dozen drinking from hidden bottles.... putting my usual bet on before kick off I was surrounded by these coked up goons asking 'what are the f*cking odds on Wells to score first then love?'. Obviously couldn't read as he had a betting slip in his hands.
Idiot on 20:46 - Feb 16 with 1713 viewsHantsR

Idiot on 20:14 - Feb 16 by smegma

I may have been sat near you. I was in Block C Row T with the press directly behind me. I must have seen over half a dozen drinking from hidden bottles.... putting my usual bet on before kick off I was surrounded by these coked up goons asking 'what are the f*cking odds on Wells to score first then love?'. Obviously couldn't read as he had a betting slip in his hands.

Well I'm in Row C so it sounds like these aliens on cheap tickets were abundant! - consolation for the absence of my usual fellow ST holders was being surrounded by a nice, friendly family group.
Idiot on 22:29 - Feb 16 with 1617 viewsstowmarketrange

If this is what a full house in a big game brings then give me our normal 14,000 proper fans.
I did notice a few dicks wandering around like they owned the place,but it seemed like the usual bunch in my part of the lower loft.
Idiot on 01:24 - Feb 17 with 1508 viewsBoston

Maybe we should jack up the prices to encourage a better heeled cadre of support what - er wait erm..

Idiot on 17:16 - Feb 17 with 1184 viewsTacticalR

A lot of strange people come out of the woodwork for cup ties.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024