Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rashford!! 22:16 - Mar 6 with 3326 viewsconnell10

Ice for blood and balls the size of space hoppers!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rashford!! on 23:46 - Mar 6 with 2564 viewsA40Bosh

First ever Utd penalty.

Fair fecks lad!
[Post edited 6 Mar 2019 23:46]

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Rashford!! on 01:21 - Mar 7 with 2502 viewsbob566

It was some performance. Ogs pulling baily off after half an hour. Hes ballsey for sure
Rashford!! on 01:33 - Mar 7 with 2494 viewsSydneyRs

He dispatched one in the world cup shootout v Columbia with similar confidence. Very impressive.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 10:48]
Rashford!! on 04:03 - Mar 7 with 2453 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Rashford!! on 01:33 - Mar 7 by SydneyRs

He dispatched one in the world cup shootout v Columbia with similar confidence. Very impressive.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 10:48]

Might just have made the bench if Moaniho was still in charge!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Rashford!! on 07:20 - Mar 7 with 2344 viewstraininvain

Not a big fan of Man Utd but that was great last night. Neymar’s reaction was priceless.

Half the teams left in the Champions League quarter finals could be English. Can’t remember that happening before.

And plenty of good English players starting for them. Bodes well for the national team.
Rashford!! on 08:55 - Mar 7 with 2247 viewspaesanu

Really dislike United, but can't help admiring Ole Rashford & Lukaku.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Rashford!! on 09:18 - Mar 7 with 2203 viewsrobith

Rashford!! on 04:03 - Mar 7 by PlanetHonneywood

Might just have made the bench if Moaniho was still in charge!

Played in 32 & 35 out of 38 league games in the last two seasons under Mourinho.

The idea that he didn't play him is a fallacy. The team was just a busted flush under his management
Rashford!! on 10:04 - Mar 7 with 2162 viewsrsonist

He's been terrific since OGS took over, maybe even verging on world class.
Login to get fewer ads

Rashford!! on 10:41 - Mar 7 with 2119 viewstraininvain

Rashford!! on 09:18 - Mar 7 by robith

Played in 32 & 35 out of 38 league games in the last two seasons under Mourinho.

The idea that he didn't play him is a fallacy. The team was just a busted flush under his management

Mourinho couldn't get the best out of Rashford, Pogba etc as he spent most his time in charge bemoaning the lack of quality in the squad.

His negativity was reflected in the way the team played football. It's why he never lasts anywhere longer than 2 to 3 years maximum.

And not exactly the best way to motivate modern day multi millionaire footballers.

Solsjkaer comes along with his positive / arm round the shoulder approach and look at the difference.
Rashford!! on 12:32 - Mar 7 with 2019 viewsDaiHo0p

Footballer hits ball hard and aims for middle of goal and scores.
Rashford!! on 12:50 - Mar 7 with 1980 viewsted_hendrix

Rashford!! on 10:41 - Mar 7 by traininvain

Mourinho couldn't get the best out of Rashford, Pogba etc as he spent most his time in charge bemoaning the lack of quality in the squad.

His negativity was reflected in the way the team played football. It's why he never lasts anywhere longer than 2 to 3 years maximum.

And not exactly the best way to motivate modern day multi millionaire footballers.

Solsjkaer comes along with his positive / arm round the shoulder approach and look at the difference.

With all due respect I don't understand this, nobody ever had to put their arm around me when I was at work, I got on with what I was paid to do or else I would be pretty quickly 'shifted on' out the bloody door, of course I'm being simplistic and the game/times have changed with regard to modern football and footballers themselves, but as for putting your arms around them to get them motivated to play in the manner that they should do or at least they should want to is something I cant relate to.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Rashford!! on 13:35 - Mar 7 with 1921 viewsHayesender

Excellent penalty under pressure, but never a pen in a million years imo

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Rashford!! on 13:36 - Mar 7 with 1915 viewstraininvain

Rashford!! on 12:50 - Mar 7 by ted_hendrix

With all due respect I don't understand this, nobody ever had to put their arm around me when I was at work, I got on with what I was paid to do or else I would be pretty quickly 'shifted on' out the bloody door, of course I'm being simplistic and the game/times have changed with regard to modern football and footballers themselves, but as for putting your arms around them to get them motivated to play in the manner that they should do or at least they should want to is something I cant relate to.

Slightly different scenario comparing multi millionaire pampered professional footballers with just a normal bloke like you and I... no offence!

I'm not sure that conventional management techniques that we're used to would work in the world of elite level footballers. They tend to down tools when a sergeant major type comes along.

Besides, those players had a miserable manager who spent two years telling anyone who would listen that his squad wasn't good enough. Must be disheartening even to those with thick skin.

Along comes a new manager with a more positive outlook who gives them a pat on the back when needed and doesn't constantly moan about how sh1t they are.

It's not difficult to see why they've responded so well to being treated a bit better.
Rashford!! on 13:43 - Mar 7 with 1902 viewswelwynranger

Rashford!! on 12:50 - Mar 7 by ted_hendrix

My take on it is that Maurinhio told Pogba where to play or left him out.. OGS told Pogba to be Pogba.. He inspires the other plsyerd
Rashford!! on 14:16 - Mar 7 with 1873 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Rashford!! on 12:32 - Mar 7 by DaiHo0p

You must be thinking of a different penalty. This one was ripped into the corner with such power and perfect heigh it was unstoppable . Buffon guessed correctly it was just too well struck.
Never a penalty but fair play he handled the pressure and is turning into a world class player.
Kane and Rashford together will be a handful for other countries its looking rosy for England
Rashford!! on 14:19 - Mar 7 with 1868 viewsNortholt_Rs

Rashford!! on 12:32 - Mar 7 by DaiHo0p

Unless it’s one of our footballers.... Wells must have b ollox like peas.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 10:16]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Rashford!! on 14:36 - Mar 7 with 1841 viewsCamberleyR

Rashford!! on 09:18 - Mar 7 by robith

Over half of those last season were appearances as substitute (eighteen) and of the seventeen he did start he didn't finish ten of them. It was a similar story the season before as well.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Rashford!! on 14:42 - Mar 7 with 1834 viewsDaiHo0p

Rashford!! on 14:16 - Mar 7 by CLAREMAN1995

You must be thinking of a different penalty. This one was ripped into the corner with such power and perfect heigh it was unstoppable . Buffon guessed correctly it was just too well struck.
Never a penalty but fair play he handled the pressure and is turning into a world class player.
Kane and Rashford together will be a handful for other countries its looking rosy for England

It bent slightly and drifted to the left, not in the corner though.
Rashford!! on 15:12 - Mar 7 with 1792 viewsqprxtc

Meh.

If it ain't QPR, I don't give a f*ck.
Rashford!! on 15:13 - Mar 7 with 1792 viewsSnipper

Rashford!! on 14:42 - Mar 7 by DaiHo0p

It bent slightly and drifted to the left, not in the corner though.

It still takes bottle to take a 94th minute penalty against one of the most expensive squads in world football in their own back yard, to win a game they were given no chance in.

Just like vs Colombia in the World Cup, he buried it.

The kid has more bottle than 99% of footballers. He knew hundreds of millions would be watching worldwide.
Rashford!! on 15:23 - Mar 7 with 1776 viewsBluce_Ree

Rashford!! on 15:12 - Mar 7 by qprxtc

Meh.

This.

I couldn't care less if Utd won that cup unless it was a final against Chelsea or Liverpool. And even then I wouldn't care as much as the John Terry one. And I don't even care about that as much now since the cup was ruined because of bastard Bayern Munich capitulating to the filth.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Rashford!! on 15:25 - Mar 7 with 1776 viewsDannyPaddox

Rashford!! on 15:12 - Mar 7 by qprxtc

Meh.

As I walked past The Pavillion last night while the game was on I had a cursory look through the windows to see if any fecker wasn't gawping at the screens. They all were which meant XTC wasn't there which meant safe to enter. I jest - didn't bother going in - was looking to get you a pint of that Guinness stuff
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 15:26]
Rashford!! on 15:39 - Mar 7 with 1757 viewsqprxtc

Rashford!! on 15:25 - Mar 7 by DannyPaddox

As I walked past The Pavillion last night while the game was on I had a cursory look through the windows to see if any fecker wasn't gawping at the screens. They all were which meant XTC wasn't there which meant safe to enter. I jest - didn't bother going in - was looking to get you a pint of that Guinness stuff
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 15:26]

A very strange thing happened last night Daniel.

I went out for a walk around the manor at about 8pm taking in the diesel delights of Dalgarno Gardens and Wood Lane. Got to the Pavilion….and I kept on walking.

Walked straight past the bastard.

And didn’t look back.

Now that I know you peered through the condensation soaked windows to get me a pint, I feel a yearning much like the loss of a close and much loved pal.

Never ever walk past a pub.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 15:57]
Rashford!! on 16:00 - Mar 7 with 1715 viewsRangersDave

Shame its not a competition of Champions, but metely a money making excercise.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Rashford!! on 16:01 - Mar 7 with 1714 viewsDannyPaddox

Rashford!! on 15:39 - Mar 7 by qprxtc

A very strange thing happened last night Daniel.

I went out for a walk around the manor at about 8pm taking in the diesel delights of Dalgarno Gardens and Wood Lane. Got to the Pavilion….and I kept on walking.

Walked straight past the bastard.

And didn’t look back.

Now that I know you peered through the condensation soaked windows to get me a pint, I feel a yearning much like the loss of a close and much loved pal.

Never ever walk past a pub.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 15:57]

Walked from Les Jardin Dalgarno past The Pavillion and never looked back eh? Twenty hours at a rate of 3.5 miles an hour would see you well clear of Reading and now somewhere deep in the North Wessex Downs. The W10 Reggie Perrin. Good on ya!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024