Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham 15:15 - Apr 6 with 6466 viewsted_hendrix

Winning, of course they would be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Rotherham on 16:27 - Apr 6 with 2410 viewsaston_hoop

Reading and wigan both losing now

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Rotherham on 16:29 - Apr 6 with 2390 viewsrsonist

Wigan and Reading now losing.
Rotherham on 16:29 - Apr 6 with 2372 viewsted_hendrix

Rotherham on 16:27 - Apr 6 by aston_hoop

Reading and wigan both losing now

Small mercies, we need Rotherham to internally combust similar to ourselves.

Rotherham on 16:32 - Apr 6 with 2319 viewslongbottom

'Wall two up.
Rotherham on 16:34 - Apr 6 with 2292 viewsjohnhoop

Rotherham on 16:29 - Apr 6 by ted_hendrix

Small mercies, we need Rotherham to internally combust similar to ourselves.

Yeah but after their performance at our place, when they looked to be far more of a team than we are, I think the possibility of that happening is very remote. The fact that they’re beating Forest today shows that if they do go down they’re gonna go down fighting while at the moment we couldn’t fight our way out of a wet paper bag.
Rotherham on 16:34 - Apr 6 with 2280 viewsjoolsyp

Pretty much resigned to us going down now. Can’t see us getting another point unless by some miracle we get a mini new manager bounce (which we never get).

At least our youngsters will be at home in League 1 and they can continue their development. I just hope we can appoint somebody progressive who teaches them confidence on the ball and movement off it. Look at Norwich today - light years ahead of us with a mixture of exciting youngsters and decent Euro imports plucked from lesser known and B teams. Good luck to them - I think they’ll do well in the Prem.
Rotherham on 16:37 - Apr 6 with 2230 viewspaulparker

We deserve to go down , this is our just deserts because we as a fan base have let this board make fcuk up after fcuk up without lifting a finger

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Rotherham on 16:43 - Apr 6 with 2154 viewsted_hendrix

Rotherham on 16:34 - Apr 6 by joolsyp

Pretty much resigned to us going down now. Can’t see us getting another point unless by some miracle we get a mini new manager bounce (which we never get).

At least our youngsters will be at home in League 1 and they can continue their development. I just hope we can appoint somebody progressive who teaches them confidence on the ball and movement off it. Look at Norwich today - light years ahead of us with a mixture of exciting youngsters and decent Euro imports plucked from lesser known and B teams. Good luck to them - I think they’ll do well in the Prem.

If we go down we 100% deserve too no doubt about that, unfortunately I have absolutely no confidence in the people running our club at the moment appointing the right people to Manage the on field activities at QPR.

Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham on 16:45 - Apr 6 with 2132 viewsLblock

Rotherham on 16:37 - Apr 6 by paulparker

We deserve to go down , this is our just deserts because we as a fan base have let this board make fcuk up after fcuk up without lifting a finger

You can’t even say going down might be a blessing
It won’t
This mob will take us out of the professional game
They are inept and, bar Hoos, total amateurs in the game of Association Football

I lament the day that fat self publicising pr1ck had his trousers first pulled down by Flab and the Dwarf.
I’d of been happy to hold out with Warnock in charge spending nothing and wait until they accepted Amit’s offer

Said it at the time and boringly repeated it ever since

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Rotherham on 16:50 - Apr 6 with 2074 viewsactonman

Rotherham on 15:35 - Apr 6 by JAPRANGERS

And Millwall will probably turn us over on Wednesday.

“Probably”
Rotherham on 16:50 - Apr 6 with 2074 viewspaulparker

Rotherham on 16:45 - Apr 6 by Lblock

You can’t even say going down might be a blessing
It won’t
This mob will take us out of the professional game
They are inept and, bar Hoos, total amateurs in the game of Association Football

I lament the day that fat self publicising pr1ck had his trousers first pulled down by Flab and the Dwarf.
I’d of been happy to hold out with Warnock in charge spending nothing and wait until they accepted Amit’s offer

Said it at the time and boringly repeated it ever since

We have been saying this for 5 years plus mate but are shot down by people who fall for his stupid grin and half a lagers at the Springbok

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Rotherham on 16:52 - Apr 6 with 2042 viewsJigsore

As if this day couldn't get any worse Chair has just been stretchered off. there's probably a joke in there somewhere but i'm too mopey to find it

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Rotherham on 16:54 - Apr 6 with 2027 viewsted_hendrix

Wigan just equalized.

Rotherham on 16:59 - Apr 6 with 1959 viewsbosh67

Well done Rotherham. At least they are showing some f*cking balls. As are Wigan and Millwall. I really think we're f*cked. No fight, no balls, no idea.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Rotherham on 17:03 - Apr 6 with 1896 viewsted_hendrix

Sick of looking over me bloody shoulder.

Rotherham on 17:04 - Apr 6 with 1870 viewsSimonJames

Bolton lost at home to Ipswich. Exactly how bad are we at the moment?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Rotherham on 17:05 - Apr 6 with 1858 viewsJAPRANGERS

And our so called “professional players” are so damned privileged compared to rest of us who have to work damn hard for our wages or salaries. They just kick a ball around and earn thousands a week. And they just don’t appreciate how lucky they are.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 17:06]
Rotherham on 17:06 - Apr 6 with 1847 viewsMistication92

We won't go down because Wigan's fixture list is brutal. They won't get to 45 points.
Rotherham on 17:06 - Apr 6 with 1836 viewsNorthernr

Rotherham on 17:06 - Apr 6 by Mistication92

We won't go down because Wigan's fixture list is brutal. They won't get to 45 points.

Will we?
Rotherham on 17:08 - Apr 6 with 1793 viewsStanisgod

Glasses rose tinted . EV

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Rotherham on 17:10 - Apr 6 with 1772 viewslongbottom

Mate, they have scrapped for a decent point against a very good side.
Rotherham on 17:11 - Apr 6 with 1758 viewsSimonJames

Rotherham on 17:06 - Apr 6 by Northernr

Will we?

We might nick a point at home to Blackburn.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Rotherham on 17:11 - Apr 6 with 1761 viewsted_hendrix

I'm at the bottom of the barrel now, I'd be ashamed of the club if we didn't get just one more win but the way things are with no Manager etcetera and players who really look like they couldn't give a fck anymore I cant see another win from our remaining fixtures.

Rotherham on 17:12 - Apr 6 with 1738 viewsToast_R

We're basically dead in the water and Rotherham know what they need to beat. Crazy.
Rotherham on 17:15 - Apr 6 with 1704 viewsDejR_vu

Reading's is tough as well, although not quite as bad.

Jesus wept, how has it come to this? These owners couldn't have f@cked things up any more if they'd come in with the clear intention of totally fa@cking it up. It just beggars belief.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024