Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mass going too 18:54 - Jun 24 with 17770 viewsGloucs_R

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-ready-to-sell-luongo-as-sheffield-united

Blimey, proper fire sale. 😁
[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 19:37]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Mass going too on 21:24 - Jun 24 with 2721 viewsLblock

Mass going too on 20:41 - Jun 24 by LongsufferingR

The midfield from City?

Not sure Silva, Fernandinho, Mahrez and Sane would want to come to us tbh. Would certainly guarantee survival though.

He meant Coventry...

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Mass going too on 21:27 - Jun 24 with 2712 viewsrsonist

Mass going too on 20:12 - Jun 24 by stevenagehoop

Selling is not the crime - not getting the right value is.

Which is what, do we think? Between £3m and £4m I guess?
Mass going too on 21:35 - Jun 24 with 2667 viewsDannyPaddox

Mehssimo Luongo. He's never really made an impression on me.
Mass going too on 21:37 - Jun 24 with 2653 viewsPikey

I think he only has a year left on his contract so sell now and get a big of cash or Jeff him run down his contract and get nothing. Sadly its sell now.
Mass going too on 21:47 - Jun 24 with 2599 viewsHooparoo

I don’t get the criticism of Luongo. Always tries hard as evidenced by being the championship midfielder with the most tackles for the last 2 seasons.

We should keep him if we can.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Mass going too on 21:54 - Jun 24 with 2567 viewsDavieQPR

Doesn't seem long ago he was getting stick because he always comes back from International duty and plays crap. Now one rumour from WLS and he is the Messiah.
Can be replaced for less wages with a more consistant player,
Mass going too on 22:05 - Jun 24 with 2497 viewsrobith

I'm a big fan but it's a simple arithmetic. If we're sure he wont stay on the wage structure we now have, we simply have to get money in for him
Mass going too on 22:28 - Jun 24 with 2388 viewsBoston

Mass going too on 21:24 - Jun 24 by Lblock

He meant Coventry...

All this and we're also being sent to Coventry!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Mass going too on 22:34 - Jun 24 with 2376 viewsBostonR

On his day a decent Championship player but those days are rare. Doesn’t score enough goals for a midfield player and I am sure there are better midfielders out there like Ben Whiteman from Doncaster Rovers.
Mass going too on 23:09 - Jun 24 with 2273 viewsPhil_i_P_Daddy

Has long flattered to deceive, I don’t see us missing him greatly. Take the cash and run. Another ex-R who will disappear into the ether, IMHO.

Phil_i_P

Mass going too on 23:09 - Jun 24 with 2264 viewsBoston

I liked him, shame if he's going, but he's off anyway so 'take the money'.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Mass going too on 23:44 - Jun 24 with 2209 viewsWadR

Been a long time championer and defender of Mass. Probably been my favourite player of the last few years. Would be sad to see him go but if it's not feasible to get him to sign a new deal, then best to sell him this summer.

Think a lot of his good traits go unnoticed or under-appreciated. Will be hard to replace his tackling, deftness and pitch coverage.
Mass going too on 00:18 - Jun 25 with 2151 viewsMiss_Terraces

Mass going too on 23:44 - Jun 24 by WadR

Been a long time championer and defender of Mass. Probably been my favourite player of the last few years. Would be sad to see him go but if it's not feasible to get him to sign a new deal, then best to sell him this summer.

Think a lot of his good traits go unnoticed or under-appreciated. Will be hard to replace his tackling, deftness and pitch coverage.

I like Mass, not because when he plays but when he doesn't play, that is when we miss him.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Mass going too on 00:25 - Jun 25 with 2144 viewsPunteR

Lets cast our minds back to the days of Mbia , Fer, Sandro , Jenas, Granero etc etc.. All of them rubbish, all on fat money that crippled us as a club.
I think Luongo has been a successful signing compared to our other efforts. Bought from a L1 club and despite patchy form has made the step up to be a steady championship player.
Always put the effort in, cant fault him with that plus didn't he make the most tackles one season or have i just made that up?
I hope we get decent money for him and wish him well if he leaves.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Mass going too on 00:36 - Jun 25 with 2126 viewsrsonist

Mass going too on 00:18 - Jun 25 by Miss_Terraces

I like Mass, not because when he plays but when he doesn't play, that is when we miss him.

Sums it up really. A footballer in negative, seen more in statistical abstract absentia than in presence on pitch. Four years of it.

Manning for Mass, Chair for Freeman, bit of the money to replace Smith with a mobile non-novelty forward that improves the all round play. Crack on.
Mass going too on 00:48 - Jun 25 with 2098 viewsMiss_Terraces

Mass going too on 00:36 - Jun 25 by rsonist

Sums it up really. A footballer in negative, seen more in statistical abstract absentia than in presence on pitch. Four years of it.

Manning for Mass, Chair for Freeman, bit of the money to replace Smith with a mobile non-novelty forward that improves the all round play. Crack on.

Last season, I would back a QPR team with Mass, against a QPR team without Mass.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Mass going too on 03:25 - Jun 25 with 2029 viewstimcocking

Luke Freeman really is a class act at this level, he'll be a massive loss unless we can get lucky somewhere. Mass is tidy, but nowhere near as creative as Luke Freeman. It'd be a big loss, the heart of the team gone, particularly assuming Lumley probably won't be playing.

All i'll say, Luke Freeman and Mass Luongo either can't or rarely play first time balls. One or two touch, pass and move, that's what it should be about whenever possible unless it's a winger running at somebody or whatever. We never seem to play like that. That's what the best players do, that's how you cut teams apart at any level. I'd love Warburton to get us doing that.
Mass going too on 03:34 - Jun 25 with 2032 viewsHooparoo

Mass going too on 03:25 - Jun 25 by timcocking

Luke Freeman really is a class act at this level, he'll be a massive loss unless we can get lucky somewhere. Mass is tidy, but nowhere near as creative as Luke Freeman. It'd be a big loss, the heart of the team gone, particularly assuming Lumley probably won't be playing.

All i'll say, Luke Freeman and Mass Luongo either can't or rarely play first time balls. One or two touch, pass and move, that's what it should be about whenever possible unless it's a winger running at somebody or whatever. We never seem to play like that. That's what the best players do, that's how you cut teams apart at any level. I'd love Warburton to get us doing that.

Agree. One or two touch played well is a killer at any level.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Mass going too on 04:00 - Jun 25 with 2020 viewsstainrods_elbow

Mass going too on 18:58 - Jun 24 by rsonist

A fire sale is the liquidation of a firm's assets at prices far below their fair market value (FMV) to achieve a quick sale, either to avoid a financial disaster or to satisfy the debts of an insolvent or bankrupt firm.

Hope that helps.

Sounds just like us. It's a fire sale then!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Mass going too on 04:05 - Jun 25 with 2018 viewsstainrods_elbow

Mass going too on 00:36 - Jun 25 by rsonist

All I can say is you're probably nuts if you think that version of three in, three out will have us going places. Take out Freeman, Luongo and our sole remaining reliable goalscorer will have us grasping at straws and young player potential. If Warburton and our director of football think that a couple of Prem loans (thinking of how our last ones worked out) will plug the holes, I'd be even more worried.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Mass going too on 06:44 - Jun 25 with 1893 viewstimcocking

It could be another good headline for 'Have I Got News For You'...
Mass going too on 07:04 - Jun 25 with 1863 viewsdistortR

Mass going too on 21:08 - Jun 24 by Gloucs_R

😆😆😆

I was thinking of the 19 year old Welsh lad

This has to stop, GlousR.
Mass going too on 07:21 - Jun 25 with 1832 viewsGloucs_R

Mass going too on 07:04 - Jun 25 by distortR

This has to stop, GlousR.

😳🤪

Poll: Are we staying up?

Mass going too on 08:11 - Jun 25 with 1725 viewsDorse

Don't panic. There are plenty of players available. Some of them don't even play for Rangers apparently.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Mass going too on 08:19 - Jun 25 with 1700 viewsRblockPrior

I for one like Mass and believe we are a better team when he plays, he can get stuck in as well as popping up for a few goals now and again.

If we sell him along with Freeman it will be hard for me to take and it will be a big step back however I understand this is the position we are in atm. People expecting Chair to just step up and fill Freemans boots have got to be very careful with that logic as Chair is someone imo we need to ease in gradually. I've seen this holt a few times abeit not many but he has never really impressed me at all so I am hoping we are looking at better players than him for CM

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024