Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New things that we do. 09:12 - Jul 19 with 6460 viewsMick_S

I've just been reading on the BBC that a new chair has been invented to stop "manspreading." No, me neither. Apparently, this chair stops you sitting like a bloke - knees facing slightly outwards.

That's manspreading.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

New things that we do. on 16:48 - Jul 19 with 1730 viewsKonk

New things that we do. on 16:41 - Jul 19 by Maggsinho

I don't want to know what you typed into Google to get that picture.

Mate, it was all over the media! Points of View. Made loads of the papers. Google Terry Wogan's trousers and look at the links (This is not a trap). Everyone was talking about it.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

New things that we do. on 16:53 - Jul 19 with 1714 viewsMaggsinho

New things that we do. on 16:48 - Jul 19 by Konk

Mate, it was all over the media! Points of View. Made loads of the papers. Google Terry Wogan's trousers and look at the links (This is not a trap). Everyone was talking about it.

Yeah, I was joking, I remember the controversy very well.
New things that we do. on 17:02 - Jul 19 with 1692 viewstimcocking

Testicles require being kept cooler so your sperm can survive, hence the extremely vulnerable position of one's bollocks and the physiological need for a man to keep his legs slightly apart whenever possible. I should imagine our hips or legs or whatever are actually slightly realigned for specifically that purpose. Hence every man in the history of the world sits like that. It's evolution, not sexism. They're literally trying to turn you into women with that.
New things that we do. on 17:06 - Jul 19 with 1685 viewsdistortR

New things that we do. on 17:02 - Jul 19 by timcocking

Testicles require being kept cooler so your sperm can survive, hence the extremely vulnerable position of one's bollocks and the physiological need for a man to keep his legs slightly apart whenever possible. I should imagine our hips or legs or whatever are actually slightly realigned for specifically that purpose. Hence every man in the history of the world sits like that. It's evolution, not sexism. They're literally trying to turn you into women with that.

literally?

The trans crowd have missed a trick there.
New things that we do. on 18:54 - Jul 19 with 1618 viewshubble

Thinking about it, given the fact that the sperm count has been decreasing at an alarming rate in recent times, surely we should be encouraging men to sit with their legs wide open, preferably wearing a kilt, commando? Or perhaps there's yet another agenda, this time to decrease the population....

[Post edited 19 Jul 2019 18:54]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

New things that we do. on 20:30 - Jul 19 with 1559 viewsClive_Anderson

This is the latest version of leaving the toilet seat up, that social justice warriors can't use anymore as even they have realised it makes them look a bit of a cnt.

What makes me laugh is all the creepy white knight blokes loudly pretending it is a real problem that totally happens to them all the time (it doesn't) because it makes them think they look virtuous (no it doesn't you look like a tw@t).

And why is it ok suddenly to criticise people based on their sex? Any similar generalisation about women would be roundly condemned by the ones angrily masturbating themselves unconscious over this non-existent problem.

Anyway I hope that has helped clear things up
New things that we do. on 13:12 - Jul 20 with 1388 viewsMedwayR

The problem with manspreading is that it is too often being used by SJW as an attack on men when it is often men who are the victims. Manspreading isn't done by men, that's a generalisation, it's mostly done by inconsiderate arseholes. Therefore it should be called arsehole-spreading.

Or is that something different...???

Either way, if we start calling it arsehole-spreading they'll probably soon stop doing it.

Poll: Who’s better?

New things that we do. on 15:59 - Jul 20 with 1333 viewsBoston

I rarely have anyone sitting next to me as I usually reek of alcohol when travelling on the London Underground.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2019 16:12]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

New things that we do. on 16:41 - Jul 20 with 1310 viewsDorse

New things that we do. on 15:59 - Jul 20 by Boston

I rarely have anyone sitting next to me as I usually reek of alcohol when travelling on the London Underground.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2019 16:12]

It's a good tactic, although I still favour strident, unashamed flatulence accompanied by transverse elbow-crested ear-slaps, whilst arguing loudly with the voices in my head telling me to kill all humans. You know, either that or wear a T-shirt that says: 'Ask Me About Scientology'.

[Post edited 20 Jul 2019 16:47]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

New things that we do. on 19:42 - Jul 20 with 1252 viewsEsox_Lucius

Is it mansplaining to point out that manspreading is NOT the same as mansplaining?

The grass is always greener.

New things that we do. on 21:18 - Jul 20 with 1215 viewsBoston

New things that we do. on 16:41 - Jul 19 by Maggsinho

I don't want to know what you typed into Google to get that picture.

Don’t be ridiculous, that’s from his own personal collection.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

New things that we do. on 22:37 - Jul 20 with 1190 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

To be fair, I worked for London Underground as a supervisor at their busiest station and can promise that man spreading is the least of female passenger’s problems.

Men are dirty evil bastards sometimes. Plenty of wandering hands, inappropriate sexual language, and jizz covered clothing.

Wasn’t common considering the numbers of passengers we had but was never once met by a bloke sexually harassed by a women.
New things that we do. on 23:35 - Jul 20 with 1146 viewsbob566

Jeez. I know Terry was a brilliant broadcaster, the best Eurovision commentator but it turns out he had it all too.
New things that we do. on 12:48 - Jul 21 with 1053 viewsPommyhoop

Man Spreading?
Jesus Fu;kinH Christ. Thank F2ck we are 20 years behind Blighty in some things especially P.C bullsh!te.....

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

New things that we do. on 07:28 - Jul 22 with 910 viewsisawqpratwcity

New things that we do. on 13:27 - Jul 19 by distortR

And I thought they were specially commissioned to celebrate our HISTORIC (ISaw) win in the cricket, hence the back was made to look like a set of wickets.

Why are you even interested in cricket? Mann doesn't get a summer: it goes Cold & Wet; Cold & Wet; Cold & Wet; Winter.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2019 7:32]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

New things that we do. on 07:47 - Jul 22 with 895 viewsWokingR

New things that we do. on 12:48 - Jul 21 by Pommyhoop

Man Spreading?
Jesus Fu;kinH Christ. Thank F2ck we are 20 years behind Blighty in some things especially P.C bullsh!te.....

Ah the lovely Demi Rose
I have to say though, that if I was sat next to her on the tube and was subjected to her ladyspreading with her tits constantly pressing against my arm...
I'd be bloody furious
[Post edited 22 Jul 2019 7:59]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024