Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for tonight possible Match Thread 19:08 - Aug 13 with 18870 viewsBlue_Castello

It's on the Twitter feed Kelly Kane Leistner Barbet Manning Ball Smith Scowen Pugh Chair and Wells.

Personally happy with that we've rested a number of players but given game time to some key players who will be needed this season.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 19:19]
Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 21:53 - Aug 13 with 3207 viewsOldPedro

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 21:54 - Aug 13 with 3122 viewsqueensparker

Gwan Rangers. Still unbeaten, sounded like a cracking game, Chair involved, Wells got a goal and a pen, all good. Onto the double header on Saturday.

Why the f--k were we playing close rivals Bristol City in the first round of the League Cup anyway. thought it was supposed to be seeded these days
Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 21:54 - Aug 13 with 3119 viewskropotkin41

Astonishing stuff. Go on, someone say false dawn, I dare you.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 21:54 - Aug 13 with 3095 viewslondonscottish

UUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRssssssssss!!!!!

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 21:56 - Aug 13 with 3013 viewsFDC

Well fùck me
Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 21:57 - Aug 13 with 2974 views2Thomas2Bowles

Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 21:54 - Aug 13 by kropotkin41

Astonishing stuff. Go on, someone say false dawn, I dare you.

it's the hope that kills ya....

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 21:57 - Aug 13 with 2940 viewsWokingR

Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 21:45 - Aug 13 by Antti_Heinola

er... WELLS SCORES

Presume he mishit it ?
Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 21:58 - Aug 13 with 2900 viewsE17hoop

Who else gave this a swerve thinking it'd be a typical Rangers second string 1-0 defeat?

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 21:59 - Aug 13 with 2832 viewsMatch82

Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 21:54 - Aug 13 by queensparker

Gwan Rangers. Still unbeaten, sounded like a cracking game, Chair involved, Wells got a goal and a pen, all good. Onto the double header on Saturday.

Why the f--k were we playing close rivals Bristol City in the first round of the League Cup anyway. thought it was supposed to be seeded these days

Perhaps it is seeded and based on prior years performance in cups? We'd be the lowest possible seed
Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 21:59 - Aug 13 with 2822 viewsterryb

Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 21:54 - Aug 13 by queensparker

It was seeded.

We didn't finish high enough to be seeded!

To be fair, in the past no Championship teams could play each other but that has changed.
Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 22:00 - Aug 13 with 2768 viewsdanehoop

and our lovely neighbours from Brentford, despite being the best team that Cambridge have ever played, contrived to lose at home on penalties. Nice.

Never knowingly understood

Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 22:01 - Aug 13 with 2747 viewsdistortR

heh heh heh!!
Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 22:05 - Aug 13 with 2586 viewsWilloW4

Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 21:58 - Aug 13 by E17hoop

Who else gave this a swerve thinking it'd be a typical Rangers second string 1-0 defeat?

Me, along with many others. Well played Rangers...looking forward to the highlights. You R'sssss.
Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 22:11 - Aug 13 with 2393 viewsthame_hoops

Pompey home in next round, nice
Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 22:11 - Aug 13 with 2383 viewsSir_Chops

Home to Portsmouth in Round 2
Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 22:11 - Aug 13 with 2382 viewsHooparoo

Best of all. Success breeds confidence - through the whole squad.

Happy days! 😃

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 22:32 - Aug 13 with 2040 viewsqueensparker

Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 22:05 - Aug 13 by WilloW4

Me, along with many others. Well played Rangers...looking forward to the highlights. You R'sssss.

Me and all.

Will be attending against Pompey. Will try and book the exact seat in Ellerslie I was sitting in in the late 90s when it all randomly kicked off all over the shop for extra special nostalgia.
Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 22:33 - Aug 13 with 2033 viewsFDC

Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 21:59 - Aug 13 by terryb

It was seeded.

We didn't finish high enough to be seeded!

To be fair, in the past no Championship teams could play each other but that has changed.

So this is officially a giant killing, I hear what you're saying
Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 22:51 - Aug 13 with 1879 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Lovely win! Sounds like a great match. Hopefully the club posts the full 90 at some point soon.

Curious to hear how some of the new boys did, particularly Kane and Pugh.

Also sounds like we won’t be able to keep Manning out of the squad. What a player he’s becoming!
Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 23:05 - Aug 13 with 1779 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 22:51 - Aug 13 by EmpireStateRanger

Lovely win! Sounds like a great match. Hopefully the club posts the full 90 at some point soon.

Curious to hear how some of the new boys did, particularly Kane and Pugh.

Also sounds like we won’t be able to keep Manning out of the squad. What a player he’s becoming!

Kane did well.

Wasn’t frightened to take on players and beat them. Maybe it was my imagination but it looked to me like we played 5311 with wingbacks. He and Manning played their wingback roles well.

Pugh looked neat and tidy but had a difficult job with Muongo (?) on his heels who looked to me like the best player we’ve played so far this season.

All in all good stuff from both IMO.
Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 23:50 - Aug 13 with 1665 viewsA40Bosh

Team for tonight possible Match Thread on 23:05 - Aug 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

Kane did well.

Wasn’t frightened to take on players and beat them. Maybe it was my imagination but it looked to me like we played 5311 with wingbacks. He and Manning played their wingback roles well.

Pugh looked neat and tidy but had a difficult job with Muongo (?) on his heels who looked to me like the best player we’ve played so far this season.

All in all good stuff from both IMO.

Def should started 3 centre backs and later switched to 4 when Mlaker came on.
Very enjoyable game and I would not have been too upset leaving if it had stayed 2-3.
They scored a couple of crackers and Nahki took his very well.
I always love ramming it down the oppo fans throat after they were singing “2-1 and you f@@ked it up”
Great vibe all around the ground heading out.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024