Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread 06:11 - Sep 12 with 23218 viewsenfieldargh

Starting this thread in Bangkok then to hq via the cafe.

3-2 win for the R’s

You r’s!!!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 16:52 - Sep 14 with 3131 viewsVancouverHoop

Phew!
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 16:55 - Sep 14 with 2944 viewsMatch82

Phew.
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 16:55 - Sep 14 with 2938 viewsitsbiga

Thank fook

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 16:56 - Sep 14 with 2901 viewsVancouverHoop

Lawdy! Thank heavens, we got the three points. But didn't we make it hard on ourselves?
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 16:59 - Sep 14 with 2802 viewsBoston

Knees up knees up, don’t let the breeze up....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 17:00 - Sep 14 with 2749 viewsjoolsyp

The best and the worst - that first 30 mins was sublime, best I've seen us play for years. But that second half performance was rank - Warburton still has a lot of work to do. Credit to Luton for getting themselves back in the game. Should have probably been 7-4!
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 17:01 - Sep 14 with 2748 viewsdistortR

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 16:59 - Sep 14 by Boston

Knees up knees up, don’t let the breeze up....

yahay!
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 17:01 - Sep 14 with 2738 viewsSimonJames

Still, it was nice being 5th in the table for 10 mins.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Login to get fewer ads

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 17:03 - Sep 14 with 2688 viewsDorse

Not sure why we can't keep a clean sheet but we have the makings of a good team there. Another 3 points banked. Nicely done chaps.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 17:04 - Sep 14 with 2681 viewsWatfordR

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 16:56 - Sep 14 by VancouverHoop

Lawdy! Thank heavens, we got the three points. But didn't we make it hard on ourselves?

Three wins out of three. Three points off the top. Lessons learned without costing us points. Could have been a six or seven goal walloping, alerting everyone to our potential.

We're scoring goals, and I reckon we'll outscore most of the teams we play in this division, and get better defensively as we go along.

Whatever odds you can get on us making top six, take them now cos they won't be there much longer. It'll pay for a great day out in May next year.
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 17:04 - Sep 14 with 2688 viewsonlyrinmoray

Wouldn't it be nice to have a comfortable win Its not easy listening to the offy time delay commentary and watching the tikka tape scores with Jeff Stelling

3 points phew
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 17:19 - Sep 14 with 2493 viewskropotkin41

That's how you do Saturday afternoon entertainment, lads!.....I suppose.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 17:22 - Sep 14 with 2465 viewsClive_Anderson

3 points off the top. Who would have thought that at the start of the season?
Everyone doing a great job.
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 17:25 - Sep 14 with 2432 viewsHAYESBOY

Just seen their first goal. Needs to make a decision on Lumley.....that is shocking.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 17:33 - Sep 14 with 2336 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Good prediction from the OP.

Phew! Amazing 30 minutes followed by an agonizing second half. A lot to take from this game, good and bad, but I string last season we lose this one 4-3. Eze was amazing in the first half. Leistner was huge throughout the game.

Can’t undervalue nine points out of three games. Really, really happy with that.. Have to hope it carries on to next weekend.
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 17:36 - Sep 14 with 2308 viewsbosh67

I think Joe may need a break but he may play through it. We all know WB was desperate to get another bigger quicker CB or 2 in. That's where we need to improve.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 17:41 - Sep 14 with 2257 viewsVancouverHoop

I think we were better on defence today. Lumley's errors are an issue, but aside from that we did OK, not great, but OK. Barbet made a great tackle midway through the second half, which would almost certainly have been a penalty a couple of weeks ago. I think we missed Angel on the right today. And, as consistent as he's been, asking Manning to go a full 90 minutes at left wing-back is pushing the lad a bit. We need someone over there for relief.
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 18:02 - Sep 14 with 2116 viewsloftus77

Well Done Rs- a win's a win however we do it. And that was entertainment.

Negative thought: we're 'officially' 25% of the way towards survival.
Positive thought: Well Done the OP - you're hired!!
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 18:09 - Sep 14 with 2076 viewsMelakaRanger

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 17:00 - Sep 14 by joolsyp

The best and the worst - that first 30 mins was sublime, best I've seen us play for years. But that second half performance was rank - Warburton still has a lot of work to do. Credit to Luton for getting themselves back in the game. Should have probably been 7-4!

That’s how I felt. Best I’ve seen us play for years. I genuinely thought here comes a 6 nil thrashing

Then Lumley had his brain fade. The game changed. Luton rather than being on the ropes felt they had a chance.

We wasted a number of clear goal opportunities and Hughill just seemed to Sky everything

But lots of positives . However our upcoming opponents must know that whatever happens we will gift then a goal / penalty or two. Cut our this sloppy defence issues and we will be seriously good

COYRs

(Maybe time for Lumley to have a break from being first pick goalie?
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 18:46 - Sep 14 with 1913 viewsNortholt_Rs

You called it fella.... Great great first half performance but Lumley......WTF? Anyway over the moon with taking three points against that pikey scum. COYRs!!!!!!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 19:50 - Sep 14 with 1718 viewsjoolsyp

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 17:41 - Sep 14 by VancouverHoop

I think we were better on defence today. Lumley's errors are an issue, but aside from that we did OK, not great, but OK. Barbet made a great tackle midway through the second half, which would almost certainly have been a penalty a couple of weeks ago. I think we missed Angel on the right today. And, as consistent as he's been, asking Manning to go a full 90 minutes at left wing-back is pushing the lad a bit. We need someone over there for relief.

Can Wallace play as a wing-back? Or is he more of a traditional left-back or left of a three?

Agreed Ryan looked knackered second half - probably at fault for their second. But my word he's having a very good season.
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 20:56 - Sep 14 with 1597 viewsVancouverHoop

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 19:50 - Sep 14 by joolsyp

Can Wallace play as a wing-back? Or is he more of a traditional left-back or left of a three?

Agreed Ryan looked knackered second half - probably at fault for their second. But my word he's having a very good season.

I don't know what Wallace can do. If he can't play wing-back then he might find it difficult to find a place. I don't think Warbs wants to disrupt the defence too much (otherwise he would've done it by now.) He rather wait for them to settle as a unit, and I do think that's beginning to happen.
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 21:09 - Sep 14 with 1557 viewsMedwayR

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 19:50 - Sep 14 by joolsyp

From what I’ve seen of Wallace, which isn’t a lot, he looks very attacking for a full-back, albeit that it was playing for Rangers in Scotland so not too much defending required.

Poll: Who’s better?

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 22:25 - Sep 14 with 1404 viewsB_Wad

Thought it was a great result. The two goals from Luton are enough to help remind the team they need to keep working and getting stronger, but got the three points which is what really matters.
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 22:40 - Sep 14 with 1351 viewsCiderwithRsie

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 17:22 - Sep 14 by Clive_Anderson

3 points off the top. Who would have thought that at the start of the season?
Everyone doing a great job.

...and one point plus a few goals off second. I'll take that.

Milwall away and West Brom home next. Points from each of those look quite do-able. I'm going to wallow in optimism for a bit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024