Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night 09:06 - Nov 4 with 2220 viewsenfieldargh

Didnt think you could smoke in public

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 10:34 - Nov 4 with 2150 viewsloftboy

Brilliant. 3 sides of the ground terracing, would have loved to have been in the middle of that.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 10:50 - Nov 4 with 2126 viewsTacticalR

Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 10:34 - Nov 4 by loftboy

Brilliant. 3 sides of the ground terracing, would have loved to have been in the middle of that.

Unfortunately our free range days are over.

Air hostess clique

Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 10:57 - Nov 4 with 2119 viewsPommyhoop

TSK.
GIve me pig bag any day.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 18:30 - Nov 4 with 2007 viewsBoston

All a bit dramatic ain't it. Looks like they have a choreographer ffs.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 19:50 - Nov 4 with 1952 viewssmegma

When we played them the other year, albeit only for 13 minutes, they played a CD of Union songs before the game. Literally EVERY Union fan sang along to the songs including kids of 5-6 years old and pensioners in their 70s. And everyone knew every word. I was really impressed sitting in the main stand.
Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 21:10 - Nov 4 with 1908 viewsGloryHunter

I went to Union Berlin a couple of years ago. Got REALLY searched. Patted down everywhere - arms, legs, crotch, all pockets turned out. How the fcuk do they get all those flares into the ground? (Very impressive effect, though).
Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 06:12 - Nov 5 with 1803 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 21:10 - Nov 4 by GloryHunter

I went to Union Berlin a couple of years ago. Got REALLY searched. Patted down everywhere - arms, legs, crotch, all pockets turned out. How the fcuk do they get all those flares into the ground? (Very impressive effect, though).

Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 08:43 - Nov 5 with 1745 viewsCiderwithRsie

Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 19:50 - Nov 4 by smegma

When we played them the other year, albeit only for 13 minutes, they played a CD of Union songs before the game. Literally EVERY Union fan sang along to the songs including kids of 5-6 years old and pensioners in their 70s. And everyone knew every word. I was really impressed sitting in the main stand.

The Germans are really good at getting big crowds to all shout the same thing at the same time.

Who knew?
Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 09:45 - Nov 5 with 1715 viewsdannyblue

Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 18:30 - Nov 4 by Boston

It does look very planned. Impressive, but no spontaneity. No ebb and flow of different songs starting in different sections. And they're louder singing their little song than they are when they score.
Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 09:47 - Nov 5 with 1713 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 18:30 - Nov 4 by Boston

Not just me then!

I watched it last night and thought "Christ, it's a lot of to-do, isn't it?"

Must be getting old.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 21:32 - Nov 5 with 1600 viewsenfieldargh

I got claustrophobic when the passed the banner over everyones head. Looked to be like a humungus sheet of polythene plus you cant see anything.

Other thing was apart from the home fans holding up coloured bits of paper to make a 'collage' the Hertha fans also had blue & white ones. Surely as a group of away fans you dont have someone working out the seat pattern?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 23:11 - Nov 5 with 1555 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Reminds me of those choreographed Philippine prisoners.
Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 15:52 - Nov 6 with 1415 viewsjoe90

Sorry to be a downer but this sort of choreographed nonsense just doesn't impress me.

I remember in the play-off winning season I was sitting in X block in Ellerslie Road, we were playing Millwall and they got a last minute equaliser, their celebration was the most impressive I've ever seen. There use to be a video of it on YouTube, it was amazing! How they got so passionate about an inconsequential draw, I can only assume they had help from some Peruvian marching powder.
Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 15:56 - Nov 6 with 1402 viewsToast_R

Thank God you rarely see flares in British stadiums. Anyone who brings one into a stadium full of crowded people is a dangerous moron.
Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 16:52 - Nov 6 with 1374 viewsSonofNorfolt

Much as I follow Union, go to the Belgrade derby if you want pyro, a different level.
Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 21:47 - Nov 6 with 1285 viewsGloryHunter

I like going to football in Germany, and the crowds look great on the TV. But if you're stood behind one of those big waving flags for the whole game then you might as well go home.
Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 10:56 - Nov 7 with 1220 viewshubble

Meanwhile in Berlin, its Guy Fawkes night on 15:56 - Nov 6 by Toast_R

Thank God you rarely see flares in British stadiums. Anyone who brings one into a stadium full of crowded people is a dangerous moron.

I agree, an incendiary fashion statement these days. In the early 70s, de rigueur of course...

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024