Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hello all...... 20:18 - Jan 4 with 1889 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Long time reader and admirer of Clives reports and previews.
Born and bred Norfolt now in Sunbury
Love the site just couldn’t be arsedto sign up until now
Have recently been on a Facebook group( Pride of London) but there was a lot of Warburton out sell Eze for whatever we can to buy a keeper/cb during the recent few games which drove me fecking nuts, this site gives a much more balanced reasoned view
So Hello
Fave cheese- Black bomber cheddar

Hello all...... on 20:24 - Jan 4 with 1867 viewsPunteR

Welcome mate. Its a very good site with knowledgeable posters from all walks of life.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Hello all...... on 20:29 - Jan 4 with 1841 viewsnix

Welcome to the board. Sounds like you'll fit in. We do have the occasional rant but nowhere near like the Twitter/Facebook brigade.
Hello all...... on 20:30 - Jan 4 with 1837 viewsaston_hoop

Black bomber. lovely. welcome

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Hello all...... on 20:45 - Jan 4 with 1803 viewsHantsR

I was briefly on that Pride of London but it felt like a kindergarten site with posters happily calling each other 'mongs'
Hello all...... on 20:52 - Jan 4 with 1778 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Yeah Hants, a smattering of decent posters in a sea of nonsense on there mate
This feels a lot more reasoned and adult!!
Hello all...... on 20:54 - Jan 4 with 1772 viewsHantsR

Hello all...... on 20:52 - Jan 4 by GaryBannisterswedge

Yeah Hants, a smattering of decent posters in a sea of nonsense on there mate
This feels a lot more reasoned and adult!!

My feelings exactly. Hope you enjoy Sunbury, I bought my first house there in Bingley Road.
Hello all...... on 20:57 - Jan 4 with 1761 viewsBoston

Hello Wedgie, nice part of the world is Sunbury, or was the last time I passed through 30 summat years ago.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hello all...... on 20:59 - Jan 4 with 1764 viewscolinallcars

Bannister eh ? didn't I see you on the stairs ? Agree with your fav cheese, how about beer ?
Login to get fewer ads

Hello all...... on 21:06 - Jan 4 with 1742 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Been in Sunbury about 15 years hants, know bingley road just by the hare and hounds, I’m the right side of the cross ;) by the river. Lovely place albeit a good few pesky bees and the vermin knocking about but a good few Rs as well
Hello all...... on 21:08 - Jan 4 with 1734 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Moretti, Estrellla and Guinness is my preference Col, but in reality anything wet fizzy and light brown will do.
Hello all...... on 23:02 - Jan 4 with 1611 viewsqprxtc

Everything about Gary Bannister is beautiful, from his one foot shorter than t’other to his wedge.

Bloke is f ucking beautiful and I love him.

Cool as f uck. He shouldn’t be easing out bogs in hotels, he should have a statue on Shepherd's Bush Green.

Welcome Wedgie.
Hello all...... on 00:05 - Jan 5 with 1570 viewsdistortR

Hello all...... on 23:02 - Jan 4 by qprxtc

Everything about Gary Bannister is beautiful, from his one foot shorter than t’other to his wedge.

Cool as f uck. He shouldn’t be easing out bogs in hotels, he should have a statue on Shepherd's Bush Green.

Welcome Wedgie.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, gary, gary,
gary, gary, gary bannister
Hello all...... on 00:59 - Jan 5 with 1530 views18StoneOfHoop

Hello all...... on 23:02 - Jan 4 by qprxtc

Welcome Wedgie.

Up to a point,Lord Copper.
GB hardworking and skilfull great to watch
but more Benoit Assou-Ekotto
than Andy Sinton in understanding the passion of our fans.
'apparently not bothered by football'
see page 187 of
Up Front Clive Allen's autobiography on infamous B A-E
"It was just another hat-trick" says Bannister, are you sure Gow?
and is that a wig or just a terrible pudding basin haircut?
He looks like Chief Wiggums remedial son Ralph.

Whatevs,enjoy these LFW boards,GBw.
This special group is miles better than QPR Pride of London
or indeed any QPR fans group/messageboard on the web
and we are blessed especially by The Dear Leader
Northernr undoubtedly the greatest living writer
on all aspects of QPR today with his phenomenal
outstanding humorous previews and match reports
the creme de la creme best.

[Hope the tenners in the post,CW a score would be better.]
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 13:03]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Hello all...... on 01:58 - Jan 5 with 1502 viewsbob566

Welcome. It's a great board. Enjoy
Hello all...... on 09:23 - Jan 5 with 1367 viewslondonscottish

Welcome to the most sensible QPR forum out there with the best reports and posters who usually think (quite a lot) before they type.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Hello all...... on 10:19 - Jan 5 with 1308 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Welcome mate.
Hello all...... on 12:04 - Jan 5 with 1208 viewsHantsR

Hello all...... on 21:06 - Jan 4 by GaryBannisterswedge

Been in Sunbury about 15 years hants, know bingley road just by the hare and hounds, I’m the right side of the cross ;) by the river. Lovely place albeit a good few pesky bees and the vermin knocking about but a good few Rs as well

When I bought my house in Sunbury my delight faded a little when I saw that my next door neighbour was a policeman - guess my fear was based on my teenage years being stopped/ questioned/ bullied/chased etc because ...well, because that's what they did to young folk. Anyway, he proved to be ok and an Rs fanatic. He and his son joined me for home matches and showed me his usual place to park that I still use today 40 years later! Although I liked my first house and would have envied folk on the other side of the Cross, I was very happy to be moved to Hampshire, just south of Winchester, where I now have a very nice house in an area that I would never be able to afford in Sunbury! Route home is quite quick as well, I'm usually home around 6.30 so not too bad.
Hello all...... on 12:13 - Jan 5 with 1199 viewsstevec

Hello all...... on 12:04 - Jan 5 by HantsR

When I bought my house in Sunbury my delight faded a little when I saw that my next door neighbour was a policeman - guess my fear was based on my teenage years being stopped/ questioned/ bullied/chased etc because ...well, because that's what they did to young folk. Anyway, he proved to be ok and an Rs fanatic. He and his son joined me for home matches and showed me his usual place to park that I still use today 40 years later! Although I liked my first house and would have envied folk on the other side of the Cross, I was very happy to be moved to Hampshire, just south of Winchester, where I now have a very nice house in an area that I would never be able to afford in Sunbury! Route home is quite quick as well, I'm usually home around 6.30 so not too bad.

6.30? I cant get back to Surrey by 6.30 with those lefties dithering about Hammersmith bridge.

.. And welcome to the new poster.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024