Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) 11:58 - Jan 5 with 17151 viewsRangersDave

Didnt see one posted so i thought i would start my first one of the new year.

I am predicting (despite the thread title) a rip snorting 4-2 to Rangers with the ugly duckings scoring first.

Eze, Hugill and BOS for 3 of our 4 (assuming they play of course)

Urrrrsssssss

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:05 - Jan 5 with 1511 viewsLblock

I contest

Jon “I’m yer’kin man” Spencer got a left foot, right foot and head hat trick since. Can’t recall who against but he did

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:06 - Jan 5 with 1507 viewsjohncharles

Okay, I'll go first...

WE WANT 6 !!!

Strong and stable my arse.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:09 - Jan 5 with 1461 viewsCamberleyR

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:05 - Jan 5 by Lblock

I contest

Jon “I’m yer’kin man” Spencer got a left foot, right foot and head hat trick since. Can’t recall who against but he did

I make you right. Against Barnsley, a few weeks before the FA Cup game against them where Trev scored the goal of the century.

Goals here from 1:04 in

[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 15:15]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:11 - Jan 5 with 1421 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Pugh cross from the left headed away.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:11 - Jan 5 with 1415 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BOS run, pull-back cleared.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:12 - Jan 5 with 1396 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Swansea attack, cross-shot blocked. Corner.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:12 - Jan 5 with 1383 viewsBrianMcCarthy

CTN.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:13 - Jan 5 with 1351 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers counter, BOS, Kane cross, cleared.

Login to get fewer ads

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:14 - Jan 5 with 1340 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Pugh cross, Hugill beaten in the air. Cleared.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:14 - Jan 5 with 1322 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chair cross. Overhit.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:15 - Jan 5 with 1301 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We turn it over again, and swarm forward. Kane shoots. Blocked.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:15 - Jan 5 with 1282 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kane cross punched clear.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:17 - Jan 5 with 1232 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Byers for Petersen.
Celina for McKay.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:18 - Jan 5 with 1218 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bastón for Dyer.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:19 - Jan 5 with 1188 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BOS shoots wide.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:19 - Jan 5 with 1182 viewspaulparker

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:05 - Jan 5 by Lblock

I contest

Barnsley at home the year they went up
We did them 3 times that year including that goal in the cup

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:19 - Jan 5 with 1166 viewsBoston

shite

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:19 - Jan 5 with 1170 viewsBrianMcCarthy

3-1

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:21 - Jan 5 with 1111 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cameron loses it on the edge of the box. Byers collects takas a few steps unmolested and shoots hard and low to Kelly's right.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:21 - Jan 5 with 1109 viewsCamberleyR

Jesus, how much time and space did we give him to shoot?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:21 - Jan 5 with 1063 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Croner to us.

Scowen shoots. Bidwell blocks.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:22 - Jan 5 with 1009 viewsMatch82

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:21 - Jan 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Cameron loses it on the edge of the box. Byers collects takas a few steps unmolested and shoots hard and low to Kelly's right.

Nice finish, nothing Kelly could do there. Could and probably should have closed down quicker, Masterson I think? I think the angle he took to close down when he did might have blindsided the keeper
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:23 - Jan 5 with 1000 viewsBoston

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:21 - Jan 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Croner to us.

Scowen shoots. Bidwell blocks.

This Croner...on a free?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:23 - Jan 5 with 993 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BOS taken down in the area by Bidwell. Nothing given.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:24 - Jan 5 with 953 viewsClive_Anderson

How wasn't that a penalty?

Just took his legs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024