Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) 11:58 - Jan 5 with 17150 viewsRangersDave

Didnt see one posted so i thought i would start my first one of the new year.

I am predicting (despite the thread title) a rip snorting 4-2 to Rangers with the ugly duckings scoring first.

Eze, Hugill and BOS for 3 of our 4 (assuming they play of course)

Urrrrsssssss

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:46 - Jan 5 with 1639 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Swansea free out by the right corner of our box.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:46 - Jan 5 with 1628 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kelly punches clear.

Rangers on the counter now. CTN.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:47 - Jan 5 with 1608 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers counter again through Ball, Bidwell does Hugill. Free to us on the right.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:47 - Jan 5 with 1599 viewsBrianMcCarthy

3-0 Hugill.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:48 - Jan 5 with 1567 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great free between keeper and backs, Hugill slides in at the far post. No mistake.

Lovely free.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:50 - Jan 5 with 1500 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers turn it over again.

BOS now, Hugill, Chair, shoots, saved.

Lovely stuff.
HT.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:50 - Jan 5 with 1494 viewsMatch82

CUP RUN
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:50 - Jan 5 with 1483 viewsWatfordR

Hugill, right footed goal, left footed goal.

Must fancy his chances of the perfect hat trick. Would that be our first one since the days of Rodney?
Login to get fewer ads

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:50 - Jan 5 with 1483 viewsHantsR

'Are you Cardiff in disguise!?' Great song... arf
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:51 - Jan 5 with 1464 viewskensalriser

Starting to think we could force the draw here.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:51 - Jan 5 with 1458 viewskarl

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:50 - Jan 5 by Match82

CUP RUN

Our cup runneth over at the moment!

Edit, obviously it's not over. You know what I mean!!
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 14:52]
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:51 - Jan 5 with 1451 viewsaston_hoop

Its like watching QPR but clinical! great half of football!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:52 - Jan 5 with 1404 viewsRangersDave

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:51 - Jan 5 by kensalriser

Starting to think we could force the draw here.

The force is strong in this one.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:53 - Jan 5 with 1381 viewskarl

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:51 - Jan 5 by aston_hoop

Its like watching QPR but clinical! great half of football!

We've been brilliant in 2 decades, albeit 1 week apart
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:55 - Jan 5 with 1330 viewsWatfordR

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:53 - Jan 5 by karl

We've been brilliant in 2 decades, albeit 1 week apart

We've been three goals in front at half time in every game we've played this decade.

FACT!!!
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:55 - Jan 5 with 1313 viewsloftboy

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:50 - Jan 5 by WatfordR

Hugill, right footed goal, left footed goal.

Must fancy his chances of the perfect hat trick. Would that be our first one since the days of Rodney?

Francis atvilla

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:56 - Jan 5 with 1303 viewsStanisgod

Needed the third, Swans will strengthen from bench in second half surely.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:57 - Jan 5 with 1264 viewsWatfordR

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:55 - Jan 5 by loftboy

Francis atvilla

Ah yeah, thanks. Forgotten about that.

In fairness, didn't think too hard about it. As usual.
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:59 - Jan 5 with 1208 viewsdanehoop

I think Chair is taking an opportunity to show he can fill in quite nicely in Eze's absence. Seems to be relishing his role today.

Never knowingly understood

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:00 - Jan 5 with 1203 viewsMatch82

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:55 - Jan 5 by loftboy

Francis atvilla

First four times I read that I was trying to figure out who Francis Atvilla was and wondering whether be was a one hit wonder like Ledesma.
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:01 - Jan 5 with 1164 viewsDylanP

Have we ever had two different strikers score hattricks in back-to-back games? Asking for a friend

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:01 - Jan 5 with 1157 viewsDWQPR

Quite cold in the upper SAR this afternoon but warmed myself up at half time reading this:

https://planetswans.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/252362/page:6

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:04 - Jan 5 with 1102 viewsMiss_Terraces

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:01 - Jan 5 by DylanP

Have we ever had two different strikers score hattricks in back-to-back games? Asking for a friend

Sir Les did over one Easter Weekend

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:05 - Jan 5 with 1089 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No subs for either team.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:05 - Jan 5 with 1080 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Still 3-0.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024