Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) 11:58 - Jan 5 with 17181 viewsRangersDave

Didnt see one posted so i thought i would start my first one of the new year.

I am predicting (despite the thread title) a rip snorting 4-2 to Rangers with the ugly duckings scoring first.

Eze, Hugill and BOS for 3 of our 4 (assuming they play of course)

Urrrrsssssss

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:54 - Jan 5 with 1822 viewsClive_Anderson

5-1 FT

Wow that was amazing!

Dalling looks like another off the conveyor belt.
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:54 - Jan 5 with 1821 viewsrsonist

Lovely shimmying at pace from Dalling before the FT whistle.
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:54 - Jan 5 with 1810 viewsMelakaRanger

Great result for the team. Ok I know it is the Swansea B team but so what.

Great for Hugill as both strikers now back to scoring goals!

last two games we are converting our chances

Confidence must be very high now.

Crowd chanting we want 6!

Magic
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:55 - Jan 5 with 1785 viewsjoolsyp

That was his version of cupping his ear to the crowd? I think he’s miffed that he’s not starting more regularly?
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:56 - Jan 5 with 1768 viewsMatch82

Are wrexham still in the cup?
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:56 - Jan 5 with 1740 viewsCLAREMAN1995

What is happening to us since 2020 dawned taking all our chances and playing beautifully .Not even missing the first hour of Brian updates can ruin today .Nice vibe around QPR and the fans lately keep it up
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:56 - Jan 5 with 1744 viewsDorse

We always win when Gubbins plays.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:56 - Jan 5 with 1721 viewsBoston

Bring on the Brentford..that's somewhere out west, Wales hopefully?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:57 - Jan 5 with 1716 viewsjohncharles

Bah Humbug! Only 5.
Huge thanks to Hants R for thar great stream.

Strong and stable my arse.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:57 - Jan 5 with 1674 viewsBklynRanger

Absolutely chicken oriental!
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:58 - Jan 5 with 1645 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:57 - Jan 5 by johncharles

Bah Humbug! Only 5.
Huge thanks to Hants R for thar great stream.

Ditto.

Great stream, thanks Hants.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:59 - Jan 5 with 1613 viewsBoston

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:55 - Jan 5 by joolsyp

That was his version of cupping his ear to the crowd? I think he’s miffed that he’s not starting more regularly?

His January Transfer Window reevaluation.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 16:00 - Jan 5 with 1586 viewsGloucs_R

Shodipo looked lively when he came on......a good sign of things to come hopefully.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 16:03 - Jan 5 with 1488 viewsaston_hoop

only 5-1. what a downer,

WE WANT 6!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 16:04 - Jan 5 with 1475 viewsWilloW4

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 15:56 - Jan 5 by Match82

Are wrexham still in the cup?

QPR 11 Wales 2.
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 16:04 - Jan 5 with 1467 viewsDylanP

Undefeated in 2020! Not conceded a first half goal this decade. Scored 5 or more in every game this decade. Loving it!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 16:04 - Jan 5 with 1459 viewsconnell10

Tanking!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 16:05 - Jan 5 with 1448 viewsBoston

So...

a/ Safe(ish) home draw?

b/ Big name home draw?

c/ Nice day at the seaside away fixture?

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 16:08 - Jan 5 with 1383 viewskensalriser

d) any team we can beat.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 16:08 - Jan 5 with 1374 viewstraininvain

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 16:05 - Jan 5 by Boston

So...

a/ Safe(ish) home draw?

b/ Big name home draw?

Can’t underestimate how important that 6-1 vs Cardiff might turn out. Young team and confidence is very important. Chair and Bright both going up a gear at the same time. Looks like we’ve found our shooting boots at the very least.

Bring on Brentford.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 16:09]
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 16:09 - Jan 5 with 1367 viewsaston_hoop

So...

a/ Safe(ish) home draw?

b/ Big name home draw?

A - Chelsea

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 16:10 - Jan 5 with 1335 viewsBoston

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 16:09 - Jan 5 by aston_hoop

A - Chelsea

ah, Allatsea.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 16:11 - Jan 5 with 1329 viewsstevec

Boris
Brexit
And team of the decade

It don’t get much better than this

U RRs
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 16:17 - Jan 5 with 1218 viewsloftus77

Superb Rangers.

Off to Sixfields we will merrily go...
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 16:20 - Jan 5 with 1193 viewsCLAREMAN1995

So...

a/ Safe(ish) home draw?

b/ Big name home draw?

Big name home draw we can beat anybody on this form
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024