Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread 09:44 - Mar 21 with 20671 viewsBlackCrowe

i like the old classics but mention your ' must sees' here.

I'll start - Midnight Cowboy on netflix.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 07:59 - Mar 26 with 3425 viewsWatfordR

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 22:16 - Mar 25 by Boston

Watched 'A Fistful of Dollars' last night.

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Three hours or so where you can just lose yourself if f you’re prepared to. Just let it wash over you. Still one of my very favourite films.
Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 10:10 - Mar 26 with 3342 viewswgchoop

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 21:46 - Mar 25 by MrSheen

I’ve just seen the first two episodes of Tiger King on Netflix. A lot of their documentary series make a little go way too far, but there seems to be no end to the insanity in this one. Utterly mind-boggling.

Watched 1 episode of this on Sunday then was fixed on rest of episodes for the day. Its very good and gets stranger as it goes on, like the old saying goes "only in America"
[Post edited 26 Mar 2020 10:11]
Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 10:20 - Mar 26 with 3333 viewsDiscodroids

South London family crime drama 'Fox' , 1980
world war 2 bomb disposal drama 'Danger UXB', 1979

Both series in full Currently being shown on 'London Live'.

Also 'Out' Frank Ross/ Tom Bell crime drama, 1978, starting this sunday, again on freeview Channel 'London Live'.

The Magic Spot of 'Minder', 'The Professionals' and 'The Sweeny from 3.30pm everyday on 'ITV4'

Watching 'Tinker Tailor, Soldier Spy' , 1979, all episodes available on the daily motion video service

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6f0gn7
[Post edited 26 Mar 2020 10:23]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 10:23 - Mar 26 with 3320 viewsloftboy

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 10:20 - Mar 26 by Discodroids

Also 'Out' Frank Ross/ Tom Bell crime drama, 1978, starting this sunday, again on freeview Channel 'London Live'.

The Magic Spot of 'Minder', 'The Professionals' and 'The Sweeny from 3.30pm everyday on 'ITV4'

Watching 'Tinker Tailor, Soldier Spy' , 1979, all episodes available on the daily motion video service

Ah yes Fox,Peter Vaughn great actor , played Grouty in porridge, he was also in Our friends in the north which also featured Daniel Craig before he was well known, wouldn’t mind seeing that series again.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 10:24 - Mar 26 with 3319 viewsDiscodroids

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 10:23 - Mar 26 by loftboy

Ah yes Fox,Peter Vaughn great actor , played Grouty in porridge, he was also in Our friends in the north which also featured Daniel Craig before he was well known, wouldn’t mind seeing that series again.

100% mate.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 10:48 - Mar 26 with 3299 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 14:24 - Mar 23 by WrightUp5hit___

Not a movie but one of Netflix documentaries, The Black Godfather.

The most connected man that you have never heard of.

I got the ‘no sleeps’ last night and am now half way through it.

He’s got 2 presidents and a huge cast of characters who between them, have more Oscars, Grammies and Lord knows what else all talking him up.

It’s not the best documentary you’ll ever see, but this guy is a serious player.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 12:45 - Mar 26 with 3264 viewsMrSheen

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 10:20 - Mar 26 by Discodroids

Frank Ross is aaaaaaaaaht! Brian Cox as Tony McGrath wasn't it? Great show.
Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 13:54 - Apr 4 with 3127 viewsTacticalR

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 13:30 - Mar 25 by FredManRave

You mean Miss Congeniality, don't you, mate?! Which one though?!

I always thought Sandra Bullock's finest hour was '28 Days':

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 14:01 - Apr 4 with 3118 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Thanks for the heads up.

I wonder if Out is as good as it is in my memory

Think I even had a "Frank Ross Is Out" T shirt

On a Rangers connection, TV as co writer, really enjoyed the reruns of Hazell on Now TV
[Post edited 4 Apr 2020 14:07]
Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 18:30 - Apr 4 with 3031 viewsitsbiga

Not netflix but i like to get high and watch this bloke.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 18:33 - Apr 4 with 3028 viewsitsbiga

Young Frankenstein is on Netflix if you want a good laugh.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 02:16 - Apr 5 with 2908 viewstimcocking

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 21:46 - Mar 25 by MrSheen

I’ve just seen the first two episodes of Tiger King on Netflix. A lot of their documentary series make a little go way too far, but there seems to be no end to the insanity in this one. Utterly mind-boggling.

Haven't watched it. I love animals so much, particularly Tigers, (a cat is 96.2% tiger dontcha know, which means i have 9.62 tigers) so i can't bear to watch it, i'd bet it'd send me into a depression.

Seems like a program laughing at retarded people from what i can see. They love to make programs laughing at retarded people nowadays. After x-factor i suppose.

Bilge.
Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 04:33 - Apr 5 with 2909 viewstexasranger

You youngsters don't know much about really memorable films. Nowadays a film is not considered funny unless it makes countess use of the s and f words. The sixties were the days for humour; Some Like it Hot, The Seven Year Itch, The Quiet Man (Fifties) plus action films like The Guns of Navarone, Ice Cold in Alex, The Great Escape. If I was not so bloody old I could remember a lot more. However, I do remember us winning at Wembley and then Villa Park when I was thirty.
Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 09:55 - Apr 5 with 2852 viewsjohncharles

Uncut Gems.. best new movie I've seen in ages.

Strong and stable my arse.

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 10:40 - Apr 5 with 2830 viewsLythamR

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 10:23 - Mar 26 by loftboy

our friends in the north is all on Britbox brilliant series

in fact there is a whole lot of awesome content on britbox and the first month is free and then you can cancel or £4.99.
Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 11:55 - Apr 5 with 2802 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 10:40 - Apr 5 by LythamR

our friends in the north is all on Britbox brilliant series

in fact there is a whole lot of awesome content on britbox and the first month is free and then you can cancel or £4.99.

I had it on double VHS box set.

Indeed a fantastic mini-series.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 12:55 - Apr 5 with 2777 viewsHunterhoop

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 16:15 - Mar 23 by robith

After spending the better part of 4 hours watching the Irishman yesterday, I'd have to say, anything other than the irishman.

Have recommended it a few times, but The Americans is absolutely amazing

Have started watching The Americans this weekend, Rob. Boy is it good! So clever, lots of good plot lines and fun too.

Keri Russell too...the most attractive woman over 40?!
Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 13:07 - Apr 5 with 2766 viewsthame_hoops

Spenser confidential on Netflix was good, never saw the old series but this was a good watch
Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 15:48 - Apr 5 with 2730 viewsjohncharles

Peter was a great actor. He also played Wolfie's girlfriend shirley's dad in Citizen Smith. You wouldn't we t him as your father in law 😨

Strong and stable my arse.

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 11:31 - Apr 6 with 2629 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Anyone with Netflix should watch Unorthodox. Brilliant mini series.
Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 19:35 - Apr 6 with 2553 viewsloftboy

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 11:31 - Apr 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

Anyone with Netflix should watch Unorthodox. Brilliant mini series.

Watched that last Saturday in one go, absolutely agree,Brilliant.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 22:24 - Apr 7 with 2436 viewsMrSheen

We Are The League (Prime), documentary on the Anti-Nowhere League. Absolutely terrible band, very funny.
Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 23:13 - Apr 7 with 2409 viewsPAHA81

Always a go to whenever I see it. ROAD HOUSE. Opinions vary

PS Thunderbolt and Lightfoot AND The Hunted are decent too.
Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 01:19 - Apr 8 with 2379 viewsbob566

I enjoyed the alienist.
Best films currently streaming on Netflix and Prime thread on 01:22 - Apr 8 with 2376 viewstimcocking

Been watching Ricky Hatton and Joe Calzaghe's fights,,,occupies a few days very happily, especially watching Joe. Thank the Lord for the internet and Joe Calzaghe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024