Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freeman 20:40 - Jul 20 with 1677 viewsconnell10

Not doing a lot at Sheffield.Would you have him back on loan here next season?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Freeman on 20:47 - Jul 20 with 1639 viewsDavieQPR

No. He would have any incentive going backwards in career.
Freeman on 20:48 - Jul 20 with 1633 viewsQPROslo

Yes, I'd like him back. Great player. But expect he'd cost too much.
Freeman on 20:59 - Jul 20 with 1585 viewsconnell10

Freeman on 20:48 - Jul 20 by QPROslo

Yes, I'd like him back. Great player. But expect he'd cost too much.

We've had Hugill on loan this season I doubt Freeman is on much more wages.

Freeman on 21:02 - Jul 20 with 1578 viewsconnell10

Freeman on 20:47 - Jul 20 by DavieQPR

Loads of prem players drop down to the championship each season on loan to kick start their careers.Maybe he is happy to be getting splinters in his ample backside.

Freeman on 21:06 - Jul 20 with 1539 viewsqpr_1968

would have in back in a flash.
wasted at sheff utd.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Freeman on 21:17 - Jul 20 with 1479 views08olesen

Had a chat with him in the pub before lockdown. He seems like a top bloke and loved his time at the Rangers apparently. He said that he had to take the chance to play in the Prem but would happily come back at some point if the opportunity was there. He said 'he left on good terms' and it was definitely an option. I think he is a London lad too.

On another point...we had a chat about the current squad and he said that Bright was the one to watch going forward not Eze. Hope we have a sell on fee in that contract!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Freeman on 21:21 - Jul 20 with 1460 viewsconnell10

Freeman on 21:17 - Jul 20 by 08olesen

Had a chat with him in the pub before lockdown. He seems like a top bloke and loved his time at the Rangers apparently. He said that he had to take the chance to play in the Prem but would happily come back at some point if the opportunity was there. He said 'he left on good terms' and it was definitely an option. I think he is a London lad too.

On another point...we had a chat about the current squad and he said that Bright was the one to watch going forward not Eze. Hope we have a sell on fee in that contract!

Good and interesting information mate , cheers.

Freeman on 21:24 - Jul 20 with 1446 viewsqpr_1968

get him back here

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Login to get fewer ads

Freeman on 21:54 - Jul 20 with 1330 viewsLazyFan

I would prefer Freeman than Amos as Amos is not going to cut it imho. So, might as well take someone who will make us safe. And can also perhaps pass on knowledge to the young-uns. Amos just blocks them and I doubt we shall sign him as Spuds will want too much for him.

We are still in rebuild mode for another season due to selling 3 top players for mega wonga!

zzzzzzzzzz

Freeman on 23:44 - Jul 20 with 1123 viewsNed_Kennedys

Freeman on 21:06 - Jul 20 by qpr_1968

would have in back in a flash.
wasted at sheff utd.

Strange signing for Sheffield United as he was never going to fit into Chris Wilder's preferred system and has hardly played. Hope he moves somewhere that appreciates his talents and plays him regularly next season but can't believe that will be us.
Freeman on 00:54 - Jul 21 with 1036 viewsMatch82

Freeman on 23:44 - Jul 20 by Ned_Kennedys

Strange signing for Sheffield United as he was never going to fit into Chris Wilder's preferred system and has hardly played. Hope he moves somewhere that appreciates his talents and plays him regularly next season but can't believe that will be us.

Hard to argue he should be starting when you look at their results though
Freeman on 00:58 - Jul 21 with 1030 viewsBoston

I’d love to see him back if we could get him on a free, man.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Freeman on 01:01 - Jul 21 with 1023 viewsBoston

Born Dartford, a Londony type of place.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Freeman on 01:20 - Jul 21 with 1014 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Always gave it his all here and had some superb games. I'll always remember that performance vs. Leeds where he was basically a one-man team.

I'd take him back but I also want to see what we can get on the market to replace Eze and BOS. We need to reinvest smartly, so while Freeman will help keep our squad competitive, new talent will help us continue this pipeline we've started.
Freeman on 07:55 - Jul 21 with 819 viewstimcocking

Freeman on 20:47 - Jul 20 by DavieQPR

Well, you're probably correct, but i'm not sure we can say for certain what he'd be thinking.

In terms of if his mind was in the right place and he's keen on the idea, it's the proverbial no-brainer he's good enough. A class act at Championship level, no doubt.

Although personally, i'd be seeking bargains from lower league/abroad rather than loans. Wish the whole loan system would p!ss off altogether. Look how well Ryan Manning is doing, we got him for nothing. Why loan premiership youngsters instead of trying to develop QPR players? Terrible for club morale, even if most people are too short sighted (dim) to realise it.
Freeman on 08:41 - Jul 21 with 751 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Again anyone we sell upwards will now be on wages we can't afford so that would be a challenge in itself.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Freeman on 08:49 - Jul 21 with 723 viewsEsox_Lucius

Not sure why we would want to get Luke back; we are trying to develop Chair who is a very similar player but not as greedy, we also have Faisal Bettache looking ahead to what could be his season in the spotlight and Amrit Bansal-McNulty pushing on. There is also Nathan Carlyle and Jake Frailing in the background too. This is now the hill on which we live or die so it wouldn't make any sense in going back to someone whose sale was an enabler in this policy.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 9:09]

The grass is always greener.

Freeman on 08:52 - Jul 21 with 710 viewsdanehoop

Freeman on 08:41 - Jul 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Again anyone we sell upwards will now be on wages we can't afford so that would be a challenge in itself.

Agree with you Brian. The Blades will want to make as much money back as possible from any loan arrangement to offset their investment. That may will mean a chunky loan fee and being asked to pay for a significant portion of Freeman's higher wages. That just doesn't seem like a good business for a club that is trying to be very careful with much more limited resources and not sure that will appeal to Hoos and Sir Les.

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024