Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England tonight 21:34 - Nov 15 with 3756 viewsdigswellhoop

Toothless no system huff and puff
England tonight on 21:41 - Nov 15 with 3155 viewsBoston

Wrong boots I think, look how well Belgium did in their Bovver's.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

England tonight on 22:33 - Nov 15 with 3049 viewsstowmarketrange

It was back to the bad old days.Keep hold of the ball but do very little with when going forward.But we were up against the best team in the world at the moment.
England tonight on 22:47 - Nov 15 with 3020 viewsdigswellhoop

AND OUT OF FINAL
England tonight on 22:49 - Nov 15 with 3012 viewsflynnbo

England tonight on 22:47 - Nov 15 by digswellhoop

AND OUT OF FINAL

Maybe we should sack the manager. What do you reckon?
England tonight on 22:57 - Nov 15 with 2988 viewspastieR

England tonight on 22:49 - Nov 15 by flynnbo

Maybe we should sack the manager. What do you reckon?

in this case, we probably should.
Southgate incredibly lucky at the WC and is probably out of his depth.
10 Loses in 48, even with the nations League isn't great considering Sven was 10 in 67.
Plus 1 goal from open play in 5 games in the nations league, doesn't look like great form
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 22:58]
England tonight on 23:43 - Nov 15 with 2914 viewsenfieldargh

where they playing tonight? Didnt know and dont care.

Tin pot waste of time competition.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

England tonight on 00:11 - Nov 16 with 2886 viewsDannyPaddox

Huff n puff ?

England tonight on 07:13 - Nov 16 with 2750 viewsdistortR

He's very dogmatic about 3 centre-backs, isn't he?
Login to get fewer ads

England tonight on 07:43 - Nov 16 with 2703 viewsGloucs_R

Haven't watched them for years under Southgate. I find it really boring. Anytime we play a decent side in a competitive game, we lose.

Poll: Are we staying up?

England tonight on 07:53 - Nov 16 with 2695 viewsNorthernr

My favourite question when we're just blithely calling for yet another manager to be sacked because of course that solves all the problems... who, realistically, would you want instead?
England tonight on 08:25 - Nov 16 with 2637 viewsgazza1

Thought we played very well last night......both Belgium goals were on the fortunate side. Didnt work their keeper a lot which was the main failing.

As for Southgate......not my favourite. Should have done so much better in the world cup, it was there for the taking, getting in the final was a minimum for me.
England tonight on 08:35 - Nov 16 with 2621 viewsstevec

Only watch International football at finals these days, have zero interest in any other England games.

Month after month we lose club football for two weeks at a time and then have to watch worn out footballers playing 3 games a week until the next round of international friendlies. Can’t even see the point of making us qualify for the Euros, 24 team finals, it’s harder not to qualify. Two years of rubbish matches against punch bags, just put the top six or eight in the finals.
England tonight on 10:12 - Nov 16 with 2513 viewsterryb

Like gazza, I thought England played reasonably well & were far better than when winning at home to Belguim.

My only criticism's are that Coady wasn't in the side & that Rice/ Hendeson/ Winks is playing one two many holding players (I know only two were on the pitch).

Anyhow, that was the best football I've seen from them since winning in Spain.
England tonight on 10:21 - Nov 16 with 2497 viewsdaveB

England tonight on 07:43 - Nov 16 by Gloucs_R

Haven't watched them for years under Southgate. I find it really boring. Anytime we play a decent side in a competitive game, we lose.

hasn't that been the case for every England side ever?

He's not got a bad record really, 4th in the World Cup, 3rd in the Nations League. This is his first failure but given the number of new players used in these games not really the end of the world
England tonight on 12:18 - Nov 16 with 2392 viewsTomS

Toothless? You don't know how lucky you are. Try supporting an international team which hasn't scored in its last six matches. Then you might begin to feel what toothless really feels like!
England tonight on 12:50 - Nov 16 with 2351 viewsderbyhoop

You won't create much with Dier, Rice and Henderson playing together.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

England tonight on 14:01 - Nov 16 with 2267 viewssprocket

I'm Irish so England losing at football is always a plus so my I need to state my bias upfront but how many world class players do England have?

Kane, Sterling at a push maybe.

What are ye expecting?

I do fancy England though to go close at Euros or next World cup.

Need to get rid of Pickford btw
England tonight on 14:03 - Nov 16 with 2264 viewsRangersw12

England tonight on 07:53 - Nov 16 by Northernr

My favourite question when we're just blithely calling for yet another manager to be sacked because of course that solves all the problems... who, realistically, would you want instead?

Eddie Howe
England tonight on 17:59 - Nov 16 with 2107 views2Thomas2Bowles

England tonight on 07:53 - Nov 16 by Northernr

MW
He is brilliant.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

England tonight on 00:34 - Nov 17 with 1921 viewsCLAREMAN1995

England tonight on 12:18 - Nov 16 by TomS

Toothless? You don't know how lucky you are. Try supporting an international team which hasn't scored in its last six matches. Then you might begin to feel what toothless really feels like!

that is the truth sadly watching ROI is brutal these days and it does not look great going forward .
I thought England played well myself and dominated after Belgium scored one lucky goal and one brilliant one.It was a pretty soft foul to be honest but a stunning finish.
Jack Grealish is a top player yet Southgate does not trust him but he keeps giving hatchet man Dier the shirt a mystery to me
Keane and Rashford will get their goals at the Euros but they a better supply.Time to ax Dier and Henderson IMO
England tonight on 00:45 - Nov 17 with 1913 viewsbob566

England tonight on 00:34 - Nov 17 by CLAREMAN1995

that is the truth sadly watching ROI is brutal these days and it does not look great going forward .
I thought England played well myself and dominated after Belgium scored one lucky goal and one brilliant one.It was a pretty soft foul to be honest but a stunning finish.
Jack Grealish is a top player yet Southgate does not trust him but he keeps giving hatchet man Dier the shirt a mystery to me
Keane and Rashford will get their goals at the Euros but they a better supply.Time to ax Dier and Henderson IMO

First off I'm Irish and I agree about dier. Henderson is very underrated imho
England tonight on 02:27 - Nov 17 with 1890 viewstimcocking

He played well at least...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-54961075
England tonight on 07:25 - Nov 17 with 1848 viewshoopsmark

England tonight on 02:27 - Nov 17 by timcocking

He played well at least...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-54961075

Going round for a meal.....wonder if he’ll ‘score’?
England tonight on 07:55 - Nov 17 with 1831 viewsdistortR

England tonight on 00:34 - Nov 17 by CLAREMAN1995

England dominated after Belgium had won it.
Southgate's system doesn't work when you take the pace away.
The inclusion of Dier flummoxes me, and I don't think Mount offers enough yet.
England tonight on 21:49 - Nov 18 with 1705 viewstraininvain

Decent performance tonight, albeit not the toughest opposition. Can’t help but think that the likes of Foden, Grealish and Saka will be pushing to start in the euros.

Strong squad but still not convinced by the defence. Not sure what Southgate’s learning by continuing to start Dier and Walker every game. Surely time to give others a chance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024