Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The BBC and the wokes 12:03 - Nov 29 with 4229 viewswelwynranger

A commentator on local radio was at the Lincoln v Swindon match when two opposing players squared up after a tackle.
He described it as "Handbags".
Complaints were made so the powers that be sacked him for inflamitary comments.
Although he pointed out that is a common phrase in football for many years.
Also it is listed in the Oxford English Dictionary as a minor skirmish .
Who are these people that complain about this.
Very soon it will be impossible to say anything at all.
The world is going mad and very soft.
God help my grandkids what sort of world will they grow up in.
The BBC and the wokes on 12:01 - Nov 30 with 1196 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The BBC and the wokes on 11:46 - Nov 30 by robith

These days, you get put in prison, just for saying your English, these days

The BBC and the wokes on 23:36 - Nov 30 with 1040 viewstimcocking

Sad and predictable. I despise the contemporary BBC. Bunch of far left monster raving looney racists, absolutely no idea. The only thing the BBC are good at nowadays is irony and lies. They literally need their heads examined, obsessed with make-believe sh!t while the world burns around us. And they should be forced to learn some rudimentary biology.

It'd be hilarious to see the expression on their faces if they travelled to any other country in the entire world and saw how things were...
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 0:15]
The BBC and the wokes on 09:19 - Dec 1 with 934 viewsSouthCoastR

The BBC and the wokes on 23:36 - Nov 30 by timcocking

Sad and predictable. I despise the contemporary BBC. Bunch of far left monster raving looney racists, absolutely no idea. The only thing the BBC are good at nowadays is irony and lies. They literally need their heads examined, obsessed with make-believe sh!t while the world burns around us. And they should be forced to learn some rudimentary biology.

It'd be hilarious to see the expression on their faces if they travelled to any other country in the entire world and saw how things were...

Wow! posted 90 minutes after the BBC aired the Anton Ferdinand documentary
The BBC and the wokes on 09:23 - Dec 1 with 925 viewsrobith

Unhinged
The BBC and the wokes on 10:19 - Dec 1 with 874 viewsdaveB

I keep reading that they are a far right government mouthpiece as well which is an impressive piece of work to have everyone believing they hate your beliefs whatever they are. The brainwashing from Murdoch and co over the years against the BBC has worked a treat
The BBC and the wokes on 11:25 - Dec 1 with 805 viewsDannyPaddox

So the BBC World Service investigative journalism I've been listening to for decades. Turns out it's just Kate Adie with access to a load of sound effects making stuff up and putting on funny voices.

Damn you BBC ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02nrtpm/episodes/downloads
The BBC and the wokes on 13:54 - Dec 1 with 725 viewsJigsore

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

The BBC and the wokes on 18:06 - Dec 1 with 661 views100percent

The BBC and the wokes on 13:55 - Nov 29 by Sharpy36

I`ve not seen the clip in question, not a fan.

My point being is that it now takes just 2 people to complain to have comedy removed or censored. Do you think that maybe those 2 still laughed along at other parts of the routine ?

I'd be more likely to complain about anybody that thinks Jack Whitehall is actually a comedian...
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 19:21]
Login to get fewer ads

The BBC and the wokes on 22:28 - Dec 1 with 562 viewskensalriser

The BBC and the wokes on 18:06 - Dec 1 by 100percent

I'd be more likely to complain about anybody that thinks Jack Whitehall is actually a comedian...
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 19:21]

That's ridiculous, nobody thinks that.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024