Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered 17:48 - Dec 3 with 15075 viewsloftboy

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 17:49 - Dec 3 with 4617 viewsloftboy

Wouldn’t let me add a poll on the corona thread.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 17:55 - Dec 3 with 4588 viewsR_from_afar

Yes, absolutely I will. We need 60-70% of people to receive the vaccine or this misery will simply roll on.

The girlfriend of a mate works in a care home and is saying she won't have the vaccine (she is 50, by the way). To be honest, if she won't have it, the best thing she can do for her patients is stay at home. She is quite happy to take other medicine, by the way.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 18:23 - Dec 3 with 4529 viewsBoston

The OP reads....
Will you have the Covid vaccine if offered by loftboy.

Now I grew up in Wembley and you could buy anything if you drank in the right pubs, but I just can’t see loftboy standing beside me in the Village Inn bog, dirty needle in hand, whispering would I like a shot!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 18:58 - Dec 3 with 4446 viewsLythamR

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 17:55 - Dec 3 by R_from_afar

Yes, absolutely I will. We need 60-70% of people to receive the vaccine or this misery will simply roll on.

The girlfriend of a mate works in a care home and is saying she won't have the vaccine (she is 50, by the way). To be honest, if she won't have it, the best thing she can do for her patients is stay at home. She is quite happy to take other medicine, by the way.

I would have hoped it would be compulsory for people working in care homes if they want to continue working there

I will take it like a shot as soon as i am offered it, I see it as a civic duty as well as personal protection
Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 19:24 - Dec 3 with 4387 viewsWokingR

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 18:23 - Dec 3 by Boston

The OP reads....
Will you have the Covid vaccine if offered by loftboy.

Now I grew up in Wembley and you could buy anything if you drank in the right pubs, but I just can’t see loftboy standing beside me in the Village Inn bog, dirty needle in hand, whispering would I like a shot!

No ?I can definitely see him in the village bogs offering you a little prick
Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 19:27 - Dec 3 with 4382 viewslightwaterhoop

If your in a high risk group ie age,medical condition etc it might be worth a chance but for anyone else to take an untested vaccine is not very wise.For most people there is no need for a vaccine as they have an immune system which is more than capable of fighting off this virus.At the very least wait for a couple of years to see how this vaccine works.
Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 19:38 - Dec 3 with 4353 viewsSouthCoastR

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 19:27 - Dec 3 by lightwaterhoop

If your in a high risk group ie age,medical condition etc it might be worth a chance but for anyone else to take an untested vaccine is not very wise.For most people there is no need for a vaccine as they have an immune system which is more than capable of fighting off this virus.At the very least wait for a couple of years to see how this vaccine works.

What do you mean by 'untested'?
Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 19:43 - Dec 3 with 4325 viewsSuperhoops2808

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 19:38 - Dec 3 by SouthCoastR

Exactly what I was wondering... Some people live under a rock I think
Login to get fewer ads

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 19:43 - Dec 3 with 4323 viewsrobith

Everyone waits a couple of years and where's the evidence it works or not?
Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 19:47 - Dec 3 with 4293 viewsSharpy36

What are the long term results on fertility by those given the vaccine ?

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 19:51 - Dec 3 with 4284 viewsSouthCoastR

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 19:47 - Dec 3 by Sharpy36

What is the basis behind that question?

Is it some kind of stock question you ask frequently?
Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 19:52 - Dec 3 with 4281 viewslightwaterhoop

Sorry i should have written not properly tested.This vaccine has been rushed through due to the serious situation we are in.I dont think there is much doubt it has been rushed through, put it this way i dont want my daughter having it.
Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 20:00 - Dec 3 with 4234 viewsSharpy36

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 19:51 - Dec 3 by SouthCoastR

What is the basis behind that question?

Is it some kind of stock question you ask frequently?

You asked what was ment by "Untested".

The basis of my question asks you, what is the long term test results on fertility. I think that may be quite an important question should you be wanting to start a family.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2020 20:02]

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 20:03 - Dec 3 with 4238 viewsqpr_1968

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 19:52 - Dec 3 by lightwaterhoop

Sorry i should have written not properly tested.This vaccine has been rushed through due to the serious situation we are in.I dont think there is much doubt it has been rushed through, put it this way i dont want my daughter having it.

is it side affects you mean
or how long does the vaccine last for.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 20:12 - Dec 3 with 4213 viewsSouthCoastR

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 20:00 - Dec 3 by Sharpy36

You asked what was ment by "Untested".

The basis of my question asks you, what is the long term test results on fertility. I think that may be quite an important question should you be wanting to start a family.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2020 20:02]

I suppose so yes, I was just wondering if there was a reason you chose fertility as opposed to say early onset dementia etc. Have you read or heard anything to suggest it could affect fertility?
Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 20:20 - Dec 3 with 4183 viewsMaggsinho

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 20:12 - Dec 3 by SouthCoastR

I suppose so yes, I was just wondering if there was a reason you chose fertility as opposed to say early onset dementia etc. Have you read or heard anything to suggest it could affect fertility?

Wonder if it came from this.

https://www.aap.com.au/covid-19-vaccine-whistleblower-information-sounds-a-lot-l
Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 20:24 - Dec 3 with 4163 viewsMrSheen

I would when it’s offered I suppose, though I’m not sure why my existing antibody-positive status counts for nothing.
Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 20:34 - Dec 3 with 4128 viewsaston_hoop

Its fine with me, but being in my 30s and healthy as well as working in a non-public facing job, I'm happy to wait a bit

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 20:36 - Dec 3 with 4116 viewsSharpy36

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 20:12 - Dec 3 by SouthCoastR

I choose fertility on the basis that in the document released today that the vaccine shouldn`t be given to pregnant woman, or if women are going to get vaccinated should wait for at least 2 months until trying. This to me implies a lot of further testing needs to be carried out, and in the meantime where does that leave pregnant woman for upto the next 9 months.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attac
[Post edited 3 Dec 2020 20:38]

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 20:46 - Dec 3 with 4092 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 20:36 - Dec 3 by Sharpy36

I choose fertility on the basis that in the document released today that the vaccine shouldn`t be given to pregnant woman, or if women are going to get vaccinated should wait for at least 2 months until trying. This to me implies a lot of further testing needs to be carried out, and in the meantime where does that leave pregnant woman for upto the next 9 months.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attac
[Post edited 3 Dec 2020 20:38]

I think like most medicine with pregnant women it’s more to do breastfeeding and hyperemesis gravidarum.

The results of this poll are heartening. Maybe Anti-Vaxxers aren’t as prevalent as Social Media suggests.
Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 20:55 - Dec 3 with 4058 viewsGloryHunter

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 19:47 - Dec 3 by Sharpy36

Are you thinking this is like mumps?
Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 20:56 - Dec 3 with 4053 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 20:46 - Dec 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

I think like most medicine with pregnant women it’s more to do breastfeeding and hyperemesis gravidarum.

The results of this poll are heartening. Maybe Anti-Vaxxers aren’t as prevalent as Social Media suggests.

Not among males from London anyway (or there-abouts).

It could also be one of those polls where people don't want to admit their true feelings and be labelled an anti-vaxxer.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 21:00 - Dec 3 with 4037 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 20:56 - Dec 3 by CliveWilsonSaid

Not among males from London anyway (or there-abouts).

It could also be one of those polls where people don't want to admit their true feelings and be labelled an anti-vaxxer.

Why would people lie in an anonymous poll?
Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 21:01 - Dec 3 with 4008 views2Thomas2Bowles

Too right, could be any shit in that witches brew

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 21:01 - Dec 3 with 4026 viewsGloryHunter

Will you have the COVID vaccine if offered on 20:46 - Dec 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

Funnily enough, the anti-vaxxer movement seems to be strongest in France - the nation that gave the world Louis Pasteur. You reach a stage where you think the world is becoming more educated and scientific, and things can only ever get better, but the slide back down the snake to the Dark Ages is only ever a couple of mouse clicks away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024