Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten 19:09 - Jan 8 with 8329 viewsdenhamhoop2

Following on from another thread of players who mistakenly others thought had played for us name a few of those who did but you have no memory of them
For me
Gareth Taylor journeyman forward remember him at Man City apparently in 2000 played 6 games and scored a goal nope no memory of this
Graham Benstead Goalie remember him at Brentford didn't know he played for us
Tal Ben Haim Israeli Chelscum centre back played for us in 2013 relegation season
Aaron Brown Bristol City winger
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 19:14 - Jan 14 with 1471 viewsloftboy

Serge Branco

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 19:31 - Jan 14 with 1453 viewsEsox_Lucius

More recently, Nasser El Khayati & Ariel Borysiuk.

The grass is always greener.

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 19:39 - Jan 14 with 1446 viewslightwaterhoop

Did'nt Redknapp sign a striker called Charlie Austin.I cant remember hearing of him for ages.
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 19:53 - Jan 14 with 1432 viewseastside_r

Stephen Kelly. Heard him summarising on the radio at the weekend and thought hold on a minute.
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 20:30 - Jan 14 with 1394 viewsMickS

Nigel Spackman.
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 20:36 - Jan 14 with 1383 viewsE15Hoop

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 20:30 - Jan 14 by MickS

Nigel Spackman.

I'm starting to feel quite sorry for poor Spackers, as that's two people who've mentioned him now!

Although that maybe proves he's more memorable than we thought, in a way..🤔
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 20:50 - Jan 14 with 1372 viewsMyke

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 20:30 - Jan 14 by MickS

Nigel Spackman.

Does this mean you are guilty of Spackmaning Spackman?
Kevin Doyle?
Will Whatshisface? (Both 'Arry''s I think
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 20:52 - Jan 14 with 1372 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Generoso Rossi
Mauro Milanese
Sammy Youssouf
Matt Pickens
Liam Miller (RIP)
Troy Hewitt
Login to get fewer ads

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 20:55 - Jan 14 with 1371 viewsE15Hoop

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 20:50 - Jan 14 by Myke

Does this mean you are guilty of Spackmaning Spackman?
Kevin Doyle?
Will Whatshisface? (Both 'Arry''s I think

Will Keane is who you're thinking of, Myke.

Unfortunately for him, he had to mostly be Keane to warm his backside on the bench..
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 20:57 - Jan 14 with 1367 viewsMyke

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 20:55 - Jan 14 by E15Hoop

Will Keane is who you're thinking of, Myke.

Unfortunately for him, he had to mostly be Keane to warm his backside on the bench..

Will Keane indeed. Where is he now I wonder?
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 21:02 - Jan 14 with 1361 viewsE15Hoop

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 20:57 - Jan 14 by Myke

Will Keane indeed. Where is he now I wonder?

Literally just out of contract at Wigan. Can't imagine they've got enough cash left to keep him on, given where they are in League One at the moment.
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 22:02 - Jan 14 with 1332 viewsdenhamhoop2

Tosic Croatian? Left back Tozier midfielder loaner Watford Idiakez former Derby player
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 22:05 - Jan 14 with 1331 viewsDorse

Damiano Tomassi.
Matteo 'the Schnoz' Alberti

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 00:54 - Jan 15 with 1265 viewsBoston

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 18:48 - Jan 14 by queensparker

The man himself, Nigel Spackman.

I genuinely can't ever remember seeing him play for us, and I must have done, plenty of times.

Sorry, this is a Spackman....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 12:29 - Jan 15 with 1193 viewsBordonranger

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 22:05 - Jan 14 by Dorse

Damiano Tomassi.
Matteo 'the Schnoz' Alberti

Annti heinola?
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 12:35 - Jan 15 with 1186 viewsW7Ranger

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 18:37 - Jan 14 by E15Hoop

From the same era - Peter "Reidy" Reid and Sammy Lee.

A fact not often mentioned these days is that Reidy Reid was actually a QPR player at the time that he was lapped several times by Diego Maradona in the run-up to the second goal (the proper decent one) in the '86 WC quarter-final.

He still hasn't caught up with him yet, in spite of the fact that he's the only one of the two of them actually still capable of running..

No he wasn't. Unless I'm missing a joke there somewhere??
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 12:45 - Jan 15 with 1177 viewsLoneRanger

Robert Taylor

Phil Barnes, alongside most of the team against Leeds away in 2006
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 12:46 - Jan 15 with 1176 viewsE15Hoop

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 12:35 - Jan 15 by W7Ranger

No he wasn't. Unless I'm missing a joke there somewhere??

No, W7 - I got the dates he was with us mixed up with the dates Sammy Lee was.

However, the joke still works if you substitute Reidy's name with Terry Fenwick's, who definitely WAS QPRs' captain at that particular time.

In fact Fenwick didn't even manage to get close enough to Maradona to assassinate him, which he tried very badly to do in the run-up to that goal.

Still, Reidy's barrel-chested chase was particularly comical.. And he was at QPR in 1989 for 30 odd games, so it still (sort of) counts..
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 12:57 - Jan 15 with 1162 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Simon Walton
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 12:58 - Jan 15 with 1160 viewsE15Hoop

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 12:57 - Jan 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Simon Walton

Any relation to John-Boy..?
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 14:23 - Jan 15 with 1121 viewscollegeranger

Danny Murphy
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 14:47 - Jan 15 with 1097 viewsstevec

Dean Neal. Think he scored two on his debut but never really made it at QPR. Looked up on Wikipedia and seems he went onto quite a decent career.
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 15:13 - Jan 15 with 1079 viewsQPRSteve

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 14:23 - Jan 15 by collegeranger

Danny Murphy

Just checked him out on Wiki. I have no memory of him whatsoever.
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 15:21 - Jan 15 with 1075 viewsloftboy

Paul Jones

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 15:22 - Jan 15 with 1075 viewsLancashirehoop

Anyone said Leon Clarke yet?

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean we're not all against you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024