Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? 10:30 - Jan 31 with 5225 viewsKonk

I'm changing my name to Jizz Hornkamp, first thing on Monday morning. Such a great name.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 10:47 - Jan 31 with 4066 viewsNorthernr

We will call the baby... Jizz.
Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 10:54 - Jan 31 with 4056 viewsDannyPaddox

I mention the Jizzster in a thread a while back (a thread on players with amusing names perhaps) and thought it would bring the house down. It didn’t seem to bat an eyelid and I thought to myself come on LFW once you’re tired of Jizz Hornkamp you’re tired of life. Great to see the lad get his own thread.
Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 10:58 - Jan 31 with 4048 viewsdistortR

"Maar dan is daar"

There can be no more then is there.
Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 11:02 - Jan 31 with 4038 viewsKonk

The dream scenario is Jizz getting called-up for the national side when they play Switzerland away. During the training session on the eve of the game, Jizz comes out onto the pitch with a ball bag slung over his shoulder at the Wan kdorf stadium. Just imagine.

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 11:07 - Jan 31 with 4022 viewsdistortR

We should sign him.
Jizz of the Rangers has a certain ring.
Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 11:13 - Jan 31 with 4013 viewsKonk

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 10:54 - Jan 31 by DannyPaddox

I mention the Jizzster in a thread a while back (a thread on players with amusing names perhaps) and thought it would bring the house down. It didn’t seem to bat an eyelid and I thought to myself come on LFW once you’re tired of Jizz Hornkamp you’re tired of life. Great to see the lad get his own thread.

Sorry, Danny. I wasn’t trying to steal your thunder! A mate sent me that screenshot this morning after his heroics for Den Bosch, yesterday. Even his club works brilliantly with his name. Mind you, it works with a few Dutch clubs:

Den Bosch - Jizz!
Go Ahead - Jizz!
Excelsior - Jizz!
PEC Zwolle - Jizz!

Great name. Good spot, Danny.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 11:16]

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 11:14 - Jan 31 with 4006 viewsKonk

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 11:07 - Jan 31 by distortR

We should sign him.

There’s a lot of interest in jizz. If you could pull it off, that would be quite something.

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 11:18 - Jan 31 with 3992 viewsNorthernr

Orlando City have a Randy Mendoza we could use to form a pretty potent right sided partnership with him.
Login to get fewer ads

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 11:21 - Jan 31 with 3987 viewsDannyPaddox

England v Holland international. Hornkamp flying down the wing until a certain England midfield player comes piling in. Commentator: ”You can clearly see Maguire is all pumped up there and just look at his facial expression as he sends Jizz flying into the stands. Not a pretty sight Geoff”
Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 11:35 - Jan 31 with 3961 viewsdistortR

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 11:14 - Jan 31 by Konk

There’s a lot of interest in jizz. If you could pull it off, that would be quite something.

Oh, they keep coming.........!
Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 11:40 - Jan 31 with 3953 viewsdistortR

just looked at wiki, to see where he plays and if he needs someone mopping up behind him.
Anyway, someone's had fun - "The event caused Jizz to erupt all over twitter"!!
Konk?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 11:40]
Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 11:44 - Jan 31 with 3935 viewsNorthernr

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 11:40 - Jan 31 by distortR

just looked at wiki, to see where he plays and if he needs someone mopping up behind him.
Anyway, someone's had fun - "The event caused Jizz to erupt all over twitter"!!
Konk?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 11:40]

QPR Twitter has had quite enough of that this weekend
Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 11:46 - Jan 31 with 3931 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 11:18 - Jan 31 by Northernr

Orlando City have a Randy Mendoza we could use to form a pretty potent right sided partnership with him.

Dave Seaman in goal, of course.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 11:58 - Jan 31 with 3901 viewsdavman

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 11:46 - Jan 31 by CliveWilsonSaid

Dave Seaman in goal, of course.

Beat me to it...

Met a girl in a pub watching an England game back in the day; she was quite knowledgeable about all things football so I saw the opportunity to get the gag doing the rounds at that time in and asked if she preferred Seaman or Flowers - needless to say her answer proved that there was no come on "actually I prefer Nigel Martyn".

Jizz is a great name, but I am still in full disbelief that anyone could possibly be called Nortei Nortei, which is likely to remain my fave name of all time.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 14:46 - Jan 31 with 3798 viewsMrSheen

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 11:58 - Jan 31 by davman

Beat me to it...

Met a girl in a pub watching an England game back in the day; she was quite knowledgeable about all things football so I saw the opportunity to get the gag doing the rounds at that time in and asked if she preferred Seaman or Flowers - needless to say her answer proved that there was no come on "actually I prefer Nigel Martyn".

Jizz is a great name, but I am still in full disbelief that anyone could possibly be called Nortei Nortei, which is likely to remain my fave name of all time.

I was reading an obituary of Hughroy Currie, who was briefly British Heavyweight Boxing Champion in the 80s. It mentioned he had beaten a Zimbabwean champion called Proud Kilimanjaro, which is a pretty good name. However, it was put in the shade by one of Proud’s early opponents, according to Wikipedia, Jukebox Timebomb.
Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 18:01 - Jan 31 with 3717 viewsDorse

Come on: Bongo Christ has to be in contention for the top spot.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 21:22 - Jan 31 with 3626 viewsaston_hoop

I hope one day Jizz Hornkamp gets to work with German manager Christian Titz

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 22:53 - Jan 31 with 3577 viewsnumptydumpty

We have had a few dodgy characters - Doo doo and Shittu in the same team...

Normally we just in the doo doo or just simply Shittu

But can't remember ever when we have jizzed our hornkamp !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 01:19 - Feb 1 with 3529 viewsFredManRave

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 10:54 - Jan 31 by DannyPaddox

It would appear "your" Jizz came too soon.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 08:48 - Feb 1 with 3482 viewsDorse

Some interesting items here:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2007/apr/11/theknowledge.sport

'...However, it would be remiss of us to ignore Anthony Philip David Terry Frank Donald Stanley Gerry Gordon Stephen James Oatway - Charlie to his friends ("I'm named after the QPR 1972-73 promotion-winning team for those of you that have been on the moon all the time I've been at [Brighton]") - or three of our favourites: Australian keeper Norman Conquest, Seychelles star Johnny Moustache, and Congolese striker Bongo Christ.'

Funnily enough, further down the page is a reference to Kevin Gallen being friends with stroppy mancunian gloom-merchant Morrissey. Who knew?

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 08:56 - Feb 1 with 3466 viewsMrSheen

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 08:48 - Feb 1 by Dorse

Some interesting items here:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2007/apr/11/theknowledge.sport

'...However, it would be remiss of us to ignore Anthony Philip David Terry Frank Donald Stanley Gerry Gordon Stephen James Oatway - Charlie to his friends ("I'm named after the QPR 1972-73 promotion-winning team for those of you that have been on the moon all the time I've been at [Brighton]") - or three of our favourites: Australian keeper Norman Conquest, Seychelles star Johnny Moustache, and Congolese striker Bongo Christ.'

Funnily enough, further down the page is a reference to Kevin Gallen being friends with stroppy mancunian gloom-merchant Morrissey. Who knew?

Proud Kilimanjaro story here.
https://www.newzimbabwe.com/kilimanjaro-africas-forgotten-heavyweight-champion/

He remains an icon of Zimbabwe’s ‘golden age’ of boxing, a former goalkeeper who attracted record attendances in ramshackle venues to watch him beat rivals named Black Tiger, Jukebox Timebomb, Captain Marvel, George Foreman (no, not that one) and Ringo Starr (no, definitely not that one).
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 8:58]
Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 09:00 - Feb 1 with 3453 viewsPhildo

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 11:07 - Jan 31 by distortR

We should sign him.

No way Dykes and Jizz would play together

I'll get my coat
Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 09:04 - Feb 1 with 3439 viewsDorse

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 09:00 - Feb 1 by Phildo

No way Dykes and Jizz would play together

I'll get my coat

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 09:05 - Feb 1 with 3436 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I always liked Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink.

He sounds like a general in the 80 Years War or a wizard in 'The Witcher.'

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Jizz Hornkamp - best footballer's name of all time? on 09:05 - Feb 1 with 3435 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Jizz used to a goalkeeper, but was awful - he could never keep clean sheets.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024