Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Willock 21:11 - Feb 17 with 9218 viewsextratimeR

Made a difference again, loves to run with the ball in front of him, defenders backing off, really worried after first half but they guess what they "Bottled it,"

Shame
Willock on 21:12 - Feb 17 with 4332 viewsextratimeR

( Brentford obviously!)
Willock on 21:17 - Feb 17 with 4228 viewseastside_r

Got to give Warburton credit for subbing him on. How about a start for the boy eh Mark?
Willock on 21:22 - Feb 17 with 4168 viewsNorthantsHoop

Willock on 21:17 - Feb 17 by eastside_r

Got to give Warburton credit for subbing him on. How about a start for the boy eh Mark?

Thought MW got it just right tonight with subs. Willock super when he came on and Field great strike for the equaliser. Thought Johansson was great tonight.
Willock on 21:23 - Feb 17 with 4149 viewsridethewave

Willock on 21:22 - Feb 17 by NorthantsHoop

Thought MW got it just right tonight with subs. Willock super when he came on and Field great strike for the equaliser. Thought Johansson was great tonight.

The lad has to start for me, he looks top draw when he plays.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2021 21:25]
Willock on 21:24 - Feb 17 with 4118 viewsCamberleyR

I think we've got a real find here.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Willock on 21:25 - Feb 17 with 4101 viewsenfieldargh

Willock on 21:22 - Feb 17 by NorthantsHoop

Johanson exceptional

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Willock on 21:29 - Feb 17 with 4044 viewsLongsufferingR

The run from his own half through three Brentford players to set up the 1st goal - wow
[Post edited 17 Feb 2021 22:37]
Willock on 21:34 - Feb 17 with 3968 viewsted_hendrix

He's good and what else is good is our recent signings, we've got a nucleus of good players now, 1-0 down tonight and I thought that would be it, delighted to be proved wrong--we seem to have a good team spirit going and don't seem to chuck the towel in or let our heads drop after conceding.
Absolutely delighted tonight and yes Willock is good, hope he's here with us for a long time.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Willock on 21:41 - Feb 17 with 3913 viewssdm1508

Really like the movement with Wilock and Chair alongside or just off Austin. Austin's link up play so much better now and then wilock and chair moving off him closing down and making runs
Willock on 21:48 - Feb 17 with 3829 viewsbosh67

Willock on 21:25 - Feb 17 by enfieldargh

Johanson exceptional

Johanson is the steel we've been missing.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Willock on 21:51 - Feb 17 with 3777 viewstkqpr

And a sub (Field) before the 60 minute mark, very unWarburtonlike!
Willock on 22:00 - Feb 17 with 3698 viewsWestbourneR

Can’t work out what Willock has to do to start. Seems odd, he’s been a game changer for a string of fixtures now.

Fantastic win and second half performance - what a run - it’s getting quite exciting.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Willock on 22:06 - Feb 17 with 3618 viewssimmo

He's mustard and I always think Chair plays better when he's on too - they have that fresh connection that we enjoyed last season with the young ones.

He has to start soon, ideally for Dykes but I'd even have him at WB over Kane for games when we're attacking.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Willock on 22:10 - Feb 17 with 3563 viewspaulparker

Willock seems to see a cross early unlike BOS who we don’t seem to be missing I wonder if the team was a bit divided with him playing knowing he was doing the off and his selfish performances on the pitch

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Willock on 22:16 - Feb 17 with 3521 viewsVancouverHoop

Willock on 22:00 - Feb 17 by WestbourneR

Can’t work out what Willock has to do to start. Seems odd, he’s been a game changer for a string of fixtures now.

Fantastic win and second half performance - what a run - it’s getting quite exciting.

There must be a reason, but I'm blowed if I know what it is. For me he has a bigger upside than any of our additions this season so far.
Willock on 22:18 - Feb 17 with 3485 viewsterryb

Willock on 22:16 - Feb 17 by VancouverHoop

There must be a reason, but I'm blowed if I know what it is. For me he has a bigger upside than any of our additions this season so far.

Perhaps the reason is that we've won the last three games with the same starting eleven?
Willock on 22:19 - Feb 17 with 3480 viewsOldPedro

I'm sure he will get chances to start with all the game coming up in the next few weeks

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Willock on 22:35 - Feb 17 with 3380 viewsWestbourneR

Willock on 22:18 - Feb 17 by terryb

Perhaps the reason is that we've won the last three games with the same starting eleven?

Yeah but we've actually scored the goals that won those games when Willock is on the pitch.

Dykes needs to rested, just not happening for him.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Willock on 22:38 - Feb 17 with 3349 viewsTrom

Willock on 22:10 - Feb 17 by paulparker

Willock seems to see a cross early unlike BOS who we don’t seem to be missing I wonder if the team was a bit divided with him playing knowing he was doing the off and his selfish performances on the pitch

I'm not that sure. I don't think BOS was all that. Scored a worldy against Birmingham but then flattered to deceive in so many games. Pace to burn but little end product. Willock looks a much better prospect. I think as well we were making chances but not taking them earlier in the season - which ultimately sapped morale. Having a genuine A+ striker in Austin has cured that.
Willock on 22:46 - Feb 17 with 3294 viewsbakerloo8

Willock looks potentially top class but we need to be patient with him. Hes not had many games and needs to be nurtured and coached fulfill his potential. Cant just throw him in for 90mjnutes twice a week, hes too fragile for that right now.
Think next season will be his year 👌
Willock on 22:47 - Feb 17 with 3293 viewsaston_hoop

The blokes quality, convinced in future we'll look back on this as the best bit of business we did this summer. Has that combination of vision and calm when the ball comes to him that seems to give him that extra half a second to get the ball past his man. Plus he can cross a ball.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Willock on 23:09 - Feb 17 with 3205 viewsTacticalR

Willock on 21:29 - Feb 17 by LongsufferingR

The run from his own half through three Brentford players to set up the 1st goal - wow
[Post edited 17 Feb 2021 22:37]

He's come a long way in a short time. When he first arrived he kept getting shoved off the ball.

Air hostess clique

Willock on 23:10 - Feb 17 with 3179 viewsTacticalR

There were periods of the game where nothing much was sticking to us. We needed a bit of class on the ball and he provided that.

Air hostess clique

Willock on 23:16 - Feb 17 with 3126 viewsLazyFan

He seemed to play up front with Austin when he came on. Maybe they feel he could be a striker for us.

Turn him in a Henry type from winger to striker, maybe?

zzzzzzzzzz

Willock on 00:34 - Feb 18 with 2955 viewsDavieQPR

MW seems to like him to come on when opposition legs and minds are tiring.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024