Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
another 12 points 11:31 - Feb 25 with 1876 viewssouthbrookstreet

Looking at the championship table and fixtures another 12 points from now until may shouldn't be to difficult to deal with so we should be in a satisfactory position I take that considering its a totally different team from the last line up I last saw in March last year
another 12 points on 12:07 - Feb 25 with 1790 viewsBAWHoops

It's a brilliant achievement (assuming we do it)

Over the last 12 months we've lost Eze, Manning, Wells, Hugill, Bright plus club captain Hall.
That's our top 5 goalscorers from last season

Should be nowhere near that turnover this summer with Chair, Dykes, Bonne, Dickie, Dieng all having a season at this level.
Hopefully come August when we are back it's a much more settled side

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

another 12 points on 12:33 - Feb 25 with 1711 viewsnix

another 12 points on 12:07 - Feb 25 by BAWHoops

Over the last 12 months we've lost Eze, Manning, Wells, Hugill, Bright plus club captain Hall.

Should be nowhere near that turnover this summer with Chair, Dykes, Bonne, Dickie, Dieng all having a season at this level.

Yes that's something like £34 million worth of players. I'd also add Field, Dykes and Willock to that list of players who'll have more experience at this level.
another 12 points on 13:51 - Feb 25 with 1569 viewsMyke

another 12 points on 12:07 - Feb 25 by BAWHoops

Not wishing to rain on our parade, but suspect we will be playing without Dickie and Dieng next season, We will hopefully be more prolific next season,because I have a feeling we will be leakier at the other end
another 12 points on 13:59 - Feb 25 with 1545 viewsridethewave

I think there's zero chance of either one of them going after only a single season in the Championship, short of some pretty staggering offers.
another 12 points on 14:01 - Feb 25 with 1537 viewsdaveB

another 12 points on 13:51 - Feb 25 by Myke

Not wishing to rain on our parade, but suspect we will be playing without Dickie and Dieng next season, We will hopefully be more prolific next season,because I have a feeling we will be leakier at the other end

Not sure we will, both on long term deals and not sure a Premier League team will be in for Dickie yet. Deing has been very good but not sure he's done anything to warrant the kind of big move people seem to be fearing. Similar to Smithies if he goes it will be as a back up keeper in the prem
another 12 points on 14:42 - Feb 25 with 1426 viewsbosh67

another 12 points on 14:01 - Feb 25 by daveB

Not sure we will, both on long term deals and not sure a Premier League team will be in for Dickie yet. Deing has been very good but not sure he's done anything to warrant the kind of big move people seem to be fearing. Similar to Smithies if he goes it will be as a back up keeper in the prem

Yah I think unless silly money comes in that Dickie and Dieng will be here next season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

another 12 points on 14:54 - Feb 25 with 1400 viewsnix

another 12 points on 14:42 - Feb 25 by bosh67

Yah I think unless silly money comes in that Dickie and Dieng will be here next season.

I agree. And if they go, we'll get someone else in. People didn't think we'd be able to manage without Freeman. Then it was Eze, Wells and Hall. Now we're talking about losing Dieng and Dickie, who weren't even playing for us last season.

If either/both of them go, it would only be for decent money. And we'll just have to trust that we'll get decent replacements combined with a few essential loans in.
another 12 points on 14:56 - Feb 25 with 1390 viewsMatch82

another 12 points on 14:42 - Feb 25 by bosh67

Isn't it nice for that to be the conversation instead of "everyone knows we are desperate to sell and we need to take whatever we can get"?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024