Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread 15:28 - Apr 9 with 18512 viewsBoston

Barring Bannan, they’re bollox.

Rangers 3. SWFC. 1
[Post edited 9 Apr 2021 15:29]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:46 - Apr 9 with 2946 viewsStanisgod

Another player, like Mowatt at Barnsley who should be at "better " clubs, ie us. 😁
Always a pain against us.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:52 - Apr 9 with 2934 viewsPinnerPaul

2-0 Wednesday, not sure why, but just can't get that scoreline out of my head!
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 16:05 - Apr 9 with 2894 viewsRangersw12

Got a bad feeling we will lose 1-2
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 16:31 - Apr 9 with 2849 viewsdmm

If we play like we did v Coventry it'll be a comfortable win. If we play like we did against Forest well, you know the rest.
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 16:39 - Apr 9 with 2833 viewsMyke

Like I have said on many previous match threads; it all depends on which QPR turns up. The Coventry version or the Forest version. Rhodes has being re-born at just the wrong time, but their defence is pretty poor - I'm thinking 2-2 (Willock & Dykes pen)
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 16:48 - Apr 9 with 2815 viewsBazzeR

I’m looking forward to Albert hopefully getting a minimum of 45 mins to show his undoubted talent.
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 16:50 - Apr 9 with 2810 viewsdavman

At the risk of going all Warbsy on you all, the first goal will be vital tomorrow. We get it, more will follow, they get something to sit on and we will continue the trend of huffing, puffing, losing the ball and then watch them score.

Teams organised, letting us play in front of them certainly have the upper hand against us this season.

0-2 I am afraid...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 16:52 - Apr 9 with 2804 viewsPinnerPaul

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 16:50 - Apr 9 by davman

At the risk of going all Warbsy on you all, the first goal will be vital tomorrow. We get it, more will follow, they get something to sit on and we will continue the trend of huffing, puffing, losing the ball and then watch them score.

Teams organised, letting us play in front of them certainly have the upper hand against us this season.

0-2 I am afraid...

Yep same as me, but hoping I'm wrong.

De Wijis back and Field back in midfield, a few more days rest for everyone are the reasons I'm hoping I will be!
Login to get fewer ads

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 17:09 - Apr 9 with 2760 viewsHarbour

2-0 Rangers Dykes to score first
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 17:14 - Apr 9 with 2748 viewscolinallcars

Team selection will be interesting. Dykes and Bonne? Albert out wide ? Kakay to continue ?
Whatever, I take us to beat 'em. I want at least one of the “big clubs” to be relegated.
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 18:21 - Apr 9 with 2687 viewsplasmahoop

Clive often refers to teams 'putting the cue on the rack'. I hope we dont, but i find mark Warburtons words a tad concerning. Going on about 'integrity of the championship'. How about we want to get as many points as we chuffing can, our fans are in lockdown, grinding it out but spending a tenner of their hard earned in the hope that we put in some effort at least to justify the thousands in salary received.
Dont get me wrong ive been impressed by the turnaround, and if we lose it isnt the end of the world. But a cue on the rack performance is not acceptable
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 00:52 - Apr 10 with 2569 viewsBoston

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 18:21 - Apr 9 by plasmahoop

Clive often refers to teams 'putting the cue on the rack'. I hope we dont, but i find mark Warburtons words a tad concerning. Going on about 'integrity of the championship'. How about we want to get as many points as we chuffing can, our fans are in lockdown, grinding it out but spending a tenner of their hard earned in the hope that we put in some effort at least to justify the thousands in salary received.
Dont get me wrong ive been impressed by the turnaround, and if we lose it isnt the end of the world. But a cue on the rack performance is not acceptable

Agree. You ask for support, then give us something to be supportive. It's one thing to fob of blokes like me, I'm too old to change my spots, but we should be playing for the future, you'll not get the community we profess to engage in the door by roll over and beg results.

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 02:09 - Apr 10 with 2536 viewsBoston

Y'know, I've a busy and rather uncomfortable day, but I hope its quiet enough to hear the broadcast, for some reason or other I'm rather up for the game tomorrow.

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 07:59 - Apr 10 with 2477 viewsactonman

Fcuk knows ? They are pretty poor (except for their last game) they need points , we expect to win, we’re trundling to mid table obscurity at the end of season and we are well known for our charity work throughout the league ... nailed on away win every day of the week !
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 08:44 - Apr 10 with 2454 viewsdistortR

In homage to the punk thread

I got a feeling inside of me
it's kind of strange like a stormy sea
I don't know why, I don't know why
But I guess 2 - 1 to wednesday
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 09:08 - Apr 10 with 2431 viewsbosh67

The problem today here is Jordan Rhodes who reserves most of his goals against us at Loftus Road.

I am not too hopeful for some reason today but would take a 1-1

Dykes hattrick!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 10:12 - Apr 10 with 2370 viewsQPRSteve

I would hope that any complacency would have gone after Easter Monday's debacle, I hoping that will have fired us up and with Jordy back and Sam Field in midfield we will win this comfortably, 2 or 3-0.
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 10:49 - Apr 10 with 2332 viewsenfieldargh

Think its win or bust for them.

Barry Bannon strange one signed a new contract recently i think.

always the best player on the pitch for them and often MoM.

Sadly 1-2

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 10:50 - Apr 10 with 2331 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 15:52 - Apr 9 by PinnerPaul

2-0 Wednesday, not sure why, but just can't get that scoreline out of my head!

I had a dream last night that it was 2-0 to Wednesday. The 2nd goal was very soft, goalkeeping mistake at the loft end by Marcin Brzozowski.

Seny would never have let that one in

Poll: Expectations for this season?

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 10:52 - Apr 10 with 2325 viewsSK_hoops

They're in the bottom 3, but also hammered Cardiff 5-0 last week, so who knows what will happen in this mad season?
[Post edited 10 Apr 2021 10:53]
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 10:56 - Apr 10 with 2310 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Think we'll rise to the occasion without Chaz and get 3 points today.
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 11:01 - Apr 10 with 2302 viewsstevec

We’ve lost to all 8 clubs above the relegation zone but unusually haven’t lost to a team in the bottom 3. Four more days to preserve that record.

Expecting a Charlieless 1-2 to Wednesday.
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 11:12 - Apr 10 with 2287 viewsloftboy

I would like to apologise in advance as I have put us to win on my acca today.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 11:27 - Apr 10 with 2266 viewsfrancisbowles

As others have said Bannon always very effective against us. It will be interesting to see if we can nullify his impact with our 3421 and Field and Johansen in centre mid.

Also agree that first goal is vital. They score first and they will sit back and pick us off on the break as they appear to have done with Cardiff.
It’s Friday, but I’m looking forward to Wednesday Thread on 11:51 - Apr 10 with 2230 viewskarl

I'll miss the game today as have a socially distanced wedding to go to, going to be very strange. Have a 5 minute window to get to our seat, no walking in front of anyone, shuffling past them etc.
20 people in total and 7 hours eating and drinking, I'm seriously doubting that I'll fully maintain the 2mt distance rule at the end of that, I'm usually carried out from weddings with the wife disowning me but she'll be required to do the heavy lifting today😂

If we can get the CB and consequently the CM sorted then we should have enough to win.
Would be excellent for Dykes to carry on his goalscoring but do think he needs to improve his overall game too, he was pretty average in the Scotland games after his 2 good pre international games so hopefully back on track today.
I would go with Dykes at the head of a 3421 supported by Willock and Chair, Field and Johansen central with the only question mark for me over Kane and Kakay. Personally, if he's fully fit, I'd go with Kane and see what reaction he has.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024