Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket thread 14:24 - May 17 with 12587 viewsPinnerPaul

Bound to be some questions on this, and I've had one answered by the very speedy and helpful Gavin from the Box Office.

For us luddites/crinklies who do not have a smartphone - email the box office and they will add a note to your account classifying you as a 'non digital ST holder' - they will let us know in due course how we get into the KPFS without a smartphone.

On another note, being born in November 1960, it seems I am permanently bound to paying adulkt prices until I get REALLY old!

Never mind, it will be worth it when we win the league!!!!!
Season Ticket thread on 16:29 - May 17 with 2595 viewsdenhamhoop2

Renewed mine over half being what was left over on this seasons, even more buzzing being allowed to have an away season ticket(Fingers crossed) that 7 am train to Preston cannot come too soon for me.
Season Ticket thread on 16:43 - May 17 with 2540 viewsstowmarketrange

I’m in the same boat as you PP,but I was born in September 1960,so it looks like full adult price for the next 5 seasons just because of 6 weeks.Bloody parents are in for a bollocking when I see them on the other side.
What was so special on the tv in December 1959 that I wasn’t conceived until January?And I was born 5 weeks early too.
Season Ticket thread on 16:50 - May 17 with 2511 viewsDWQPR

So whatever happened to Connor?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Season Ticket thread on 16:57 - May 17 with 2488 viewsessextaxiboy

Season Ticket thread on 16:43 - May 17 by stowmarketrange

I’m in the same boat as you PP,but I was born in September 1960,so it looks like full adult price for the next 5 seasons just because of 6 weeks.Bloody parents are in for a bollocking when I see them on the other side.
What was so special on the tv in December 1959 that I wasn’t conceived until January?And I was born 5 weeks early too.

They should increase it by a year every 2 years gradually include borderline dates
Season Ticket thread on 16:59 - May 17 with 2484 viewsPinnerPaul

Season Ticket thread on 17:01 - May 17 with 2471 viewsPinnerPaul

Season Ticket thread on 16:50 - May 17 by DWQPR

So whatever happened to Connor?

I don't know but Gavin replied very quickly, but then I suppose the goalkeepers are on holiday now after all
Season Ticket thread on 17:24 - May 17 with 2407 viewsRog

I think you and PP need to re-read the original announcement.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/senior-concession-age-change/

It's not going up by a year every year, it's moving in stages. By my reckoning you'll get concession rate next season.
Season Ticket thread on 17:29 - May 17 with 2385 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Ticket thread on 17:24 - May 17 by Rog

It's not going up by a year every year, it's moving in stages. By my reckoning you'll get concession rate next season.

I think it’s going up by a year every season until it reaches 65 in a few years time.And the cut off date for most things like school years and playing football is August 1st.So I miss it by 6 weeks every year,and I’ll be 6 weeks away from my 66th birthday before I can get a senior citizen’s season ticket again.
Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket thread on 17:32 - May 17 with 2374 viewsterryb

Season Ticket thread on 17:29 - May 17 by stowmarketrange

I think it’s going up by a year every season until it reaches 65 in a few years time.And the cut off date for most things like school years and playing football is August 1st.So I miss it by 6 weeks every year,and I’ll be 6 weeks away from my 66th birthday before I can get a senior citizen’s season ticket again.

That link shows that for season 2022/23 you qualify at the age of 61, which you will be.
Season Ticket thread on 17:38 - May 17 with 2353 viewsPinnerPaul

Season Ticket thread on 17:24 - May 17 by Rog

Excellent stuff Roger, thanks for that.

Discounted Premier League season ticket for me in 22/23 it is for me then!
Season Ticket thread on 17:39 - May 17 with 2345 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Ticket thread on 17:32 - May 17 by terryb

That link shows that for season 2022/23 you qualify at the age of 61, which you will be.

Sorry,I thought it was going up yearly rather than every 2 years.Thanks for the info.
Season Ticket thread on 18:06 - May 17 with 2288 viewsPinnerPaul

Season Ticket thread on 14:46 - May 17 by PinnerPaul

Tempted to renew now but the accountant in me says wait until end of June, no benefit renewing early really and if paying by credit card means at least another 7 weeks before money leaves my account.

Absolutely buzzing about next season, bound to lose our 1st 3 now, because we ARE QPR, but lets hope not....

Just waiting for 21/22 odds to come out and then I might have a dabble on a good season for the Rs.

Only 1 bookie offering anything on 21/22 that I can find and that's a very skinny 7/2 (Joint 7th best) us to finish in the top 6.
Season Ticket thread on 18:12 - May 17 with 2258 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Ticket thread on 17:38 - May 17 by PinnerPaul

Excellent stuff Roger, thanks for that.

Discounted Premier League season ticket for me in 22/23 it is for me then!

Me too.
Season Ticket thread on 18:19 - May 17 with 2238 viewsRangersw12

Got a Season ticket for the first time since I was in my teens!
Season Ticket thread on 18:22 - May 17 with 2229 viewsDieByYourSide

So these 'New Loyalty' prices for new STHs...looking at new I only see price of £510 in silver. Does that just mean the price of a new ST would go up after 30th June?

Poll: And it's hi ho

Season Ticket thread on 22:16 - May 17 with 2019 viewsQPR_John

Season Ticket thread on 15:54 - May 17 by PinnerPaul

I got a reply in 6 minutes to my query John, if you email the box office I'm sure they will help you out.

Left it for a couple of hours and managed to get tickets. The odd thing was I tried for a super hoop upgrade but seeemingly the system could not handle it. It gave me an adult upgrade but when I tried to pay for it it got confused as I get a senior discount and said I needed a junior upgrade but then it would not let me have a junior upgrade and so on and so on
Season Ticket thread on 22:37 - May 17 with 1980 viewshertshoops

My lad and me have had ours since he was 7 - now he's 17 and just as keen to get back to HQ as me
So we happily renewed our ST's this evening and can't wait to get back to HQ and meet up with mates in the Conn and the S&F in August - happy days
Season Ticket thread on 14:07 - May 18 with 1759 viewsenfieldargh

Just renewed looking forward to seeing Michael, Clive(no not that one) Dave Sean, Piers, Billy Rice & Family, Allan and his brother, the family from Ipswich who never come, the husband and wife who Sean drops tomato ketchup covered chips into the hood of her anorak and the back of Clive's head(yes that one). I do get to see his face when we have a penalty kick

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Season Ticket thread on 15:06 - May 18 with 1727 viewsGloryHunter

If my ST is on my phone, will I be able to give my seat to someone else if I'm unable to attend? Anybody know?
Season Ticket thread on 15:09 - May 18 with 1720 viewsNorthernr

Season Ticket thread on 15:06 - May 18 by GloryHunter

If my ST is on my phone, will I be able to give my seat to someone else if I'm unable to attend? Anybody know?

If they've got the app you can add other season tickets to your account for select matches.
Basically you can search for mates in your network using their CR number, and then it sends them an email asking for permission to add the ticket to your account and they have to click the link. Then when you look in your ticket folder on the app you'll see it says x2 in the bottom corner under that fixture.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Season Ticket thread on 15:36 - May 18 with 1681 viewsPinnerPaul

Season Ticket thread on 15:09 - May 18 by Northernr

If they've got the app you can add other season tickets to your account for select matches.
Basically you can search for mates in your network using their CR number, and then it sends them an email asking for permission to add the ticket to your account and they have to click the link. Then when you look in your ticket folder on the app you'll see it says x2 in the bottom corner under that fixture.

Just to repeat, if you're someone like me, who doesn't have a smartphone, doesn't want to take it, or what Clive said may have been written in Chinese for all you understand, then you can register as a 'Non Digital ST holder' - email Box Office - and they will advise you how us luddites get in, in due course.
[Post edited 18 May 2021 16:40]
Season Ticket thread on 15:49 - May 18 with 1662 viewsIrish_Hoop

Season Ticket thread on 15:09 - May 18 by Northernr

Overseas season ticket holders were put on this system when the "QPR Card" was issued a couple of years ago as we couldn't get a UK credit/payment card. Works ok, can be a bit glitchy but overall it was fine. We have 2 tickets in the family so was easy enough to transfer around as required.
Season Ticket thread on 20:48 - May 18 with 1535 viewsGloryHunter

Thanks all. The only problem I can see is that if my mate gives me permission to take A N Other with me to use his seat, then I show the turnstile guy/scanner my phone with two on it, then my guest has to shuffle in behind me?
And we're in the Upper Loft, which theoretically is QPR Members only (not that that ever seemed to stop the London Reds who got in there during the Prem days).
Season Ticket thread on 22:37 - May 18 with 1450 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Ticket thread on 15:49 - May 18 by Irish_Hoop

Overseas season ticket holders were put on this system when the "QPR Card" was issued a couple of years ago as we couldn't get a UK credit/payment card. Works ok, can be a bit glitchy but overall it was fine. We have 2 tickets in the family so was easy enough to transfer around as required.

How will it work for the Scandinavian season ticket holders,who tend to only make so many games each season,and share their season tickets around?
Season Ticket thread on 22:48 - May 18 with 1436 viewsLythamR

Season Ticket thread on 22:37 - May 18 by stowmarketrange

How will it work for the Scandinavian season ticket holders,who tend to only make so many games each season,and share their season tickets around?

I can just see DT handing out smartphones to the Scandies and then gathering them up post match
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024