Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket thread 14:24 - May 17 with 12586 viewsPinnerPaul

Bound to be some questions on this, and I've had one answered by the very speedy and helpful Gavin from the Box Office.

For us luddites/crinklies who do not have a smartphone - email the box office and they will add a note to your account classifying you as a 'non digital ST holder' - they will let us know in due course how we get into the KPFS without a smartphone.

On another note, being born in November 1960, it seems I am permanently bound to paying adulkt prices until I get REALLY old!

Never mind, it will be worth it when we win the league!!!!!
Season Ticket thread on 10:05 - May 19 with 2138 viewsJPC

Season Ticket thread on 14:40 - May 17 by AberystwythR

Ahh right that makes sense, thanks for clearing that up

I don't think this is right. I just bought 3 tickets after a lapse of a couple of years (I know, I know), and managed to do it all over the phone yesterday
Season Ticket thread on 10:07 - May 19 with 2133 viewsDieByYourSide

Season Ticket thread on 18:22 - May 17 by DieByYourSide

So these 'New Loyalty' prices for new STHs...looking at new I only see price of £510 in silver. Does that just mean the price of a new ST would go up after 30th June?

Anyone got any idea on this?

And can new STHs buy now or do they have to wait 'til 30th June?

Poll: And it's hi ho

Season Ticket thread on 13:47 - May 19 with 2029 viewsterryb

Season Ticket thread on 10:07 - May 19 by DieByYourSide

Anyone got any idea on this?

And can new STHs buy now or do they have to wait 'til 30th June?

I can only tell you a little about the second question.

Our little group at the back of M block are being joined next season by a lapsed ST holder (last purchased 5 or 6 years ago), and he has already purchased his ticket. I assume that he had retained being a member but we've not asked him!

On that basis, I should think that you can buy now.
Season Ticket thread on 13:56 - May 19 with 2007 viewsQPR_John

I can happily log on to the official site and then I get access to ticketing and the shop. With this idea of digital tickets decided to check out the app which I have had on my phone for a while now. Clicked on “my account” which I have not used before and it asked me to log on. Entered the userid and password I use for the official site and I get logon failed. If there is a separate logon for this how do I find out what it is. There is no “forgot password” facility. Similar thing if I try to look at “my tickets”
Season Ticket thread on 14:14 - May 19 with 1980 viewsrobith

i have renewed. here we, here we, here we f**kin go
Season Ticket thread on 14:25 - May 19 with 1961 viewsstowmarketrange

I’m still waiting for my email reply from the box office.I guess Connor must be on a weeks holiday.
Season Ticket thread on 15:01 - May 19 with 1938 viewswombat

Season Ticket thread on 14:25 - May 19 by stowmarketrange

I’m still waiting for my email reply from the box office.I guess Connor must be on a weeks holiday.

done mine fianlly yesterday home away you bloody name it ,signed up to the lot aint msising a minute net season home or away

swansea tuesday night jan im there

Blackburn away same week yep count me in

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Season Ticket thread on 15:08 - May 19 with 1927 viewsRog

Season Ticket thread on 13:56 - May 19 by QPR_John

I can happily log on to the official site and then I get access to ticketing and the shop. With this idea of digital tickets decided to check out the app which I have had on my phone for a while now. Clicked on “my account” which I have not used before and it asked me to log on. Entered the userid and password I use for the official site and I get logon failed. If there is a separate logon for this how do I find out what it is. There is no “forgot password” facility. Similar thing if I try to look at “my tickets”

This is the infamous linked accounts thing. There are 3 QPR accounts, main site, ticketing and shop. You've probably got the wrong one or not linked them. I'm sure there was a way to fix this but it may involve a box office call as well as some account creation, emailing.
Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket thread on 17:04 - May 19 with 1836 viewsPinnerPaul

Season Ticket thread on 14:46 - May 17 by PinnerPaul

Tempted to renew now but the accountant in me says wait until end of June, no benefit renewing early really and if paying by credit card means at least another 7 weeks before money leaves my account.

Absolutely buzzing about next season, bound to lose our 1st 3 now, because we ARE QPR, but lets hope not....

Just waiting for 21/22 odds to come out and then I might have a dabble on a good season for the Rs.

Sky Bet now offering odds on Championship 21/22 - we're joint 9th favourites at 25/1
Season Ticket thread on 17:31 - May 19 with 1808 viewsQPR_John

Season Ticket thread on 15:08 - May 19 by Rog

This is the infamous linked accounts thing. There are 3 QPR accounts, main site, ticketing and shop. You've probably got the wrong one or not linked them. I'm sure there was a way to fix this but it may involve a box office call as well as some account creation, emailing.

Don’t think it is a linked thing unless there is some odd thing with phones. I can log onto the web site via a PC or iPad and then I have access to ticketing and shop without having to logon to either of them. So I assume I have linked accounts.
Season Ticket thread on 17:44 - May 19 with 1780 viewsMaggsinho

Season Ticket thread on 17:31 - May 19 by QPR_John

Don’t think it is a linked thing unless there is some odd thing with phones. I can log onto the web site via a PC or iPad and then I have access to ticketing and shop without having to logon to either of them. So I assume I have linked accounts.

They launched a new app a while ago, if you haven’t been using it you could be on the old app. Try deleting it and downloading again from the App Store.
Season Ticket thread on 20:19 - May 19 with 1670 viewsPikey

I asked the same question and Gavin came back with ' details on digital tickets not yetv finalised we will be providing details on web sites in July'
Thats after renewal window.
I also asked about sharing a ticket hiw that works with digital ticketing again waif till July.
So overall not as helpful as I'd hoped.
Finally, did I miss the consultation on digital tickets? As we all have plastic cards why not continue ?
Season Ticket thread on 21:13 - May 19 with 1585 viewsQPR_John

Season Ticket thread on 17:44 - May 19 by Maggsinho

They launched a new app a while ago, if you haven’t been using it you could be on the old app. Try deleting it and downloading again from the App Store.

Thanks can log on to a ticket wallet on the new app. Assume this will be the way we go with the digital system
Season Ticket thread on 21:32 - May 19 with 1559 viewsWatfordR

Just got STs for myself and Watford Jnr. First time in 13 years, and boy that's 13 years around the world and back again. Really excited!

This can't be a good thing. Can it?
Season Ticket thread on 21:50 - May 19 with 1534 viewsLythamR

Season Ticket thread on 20:19 - May 19 by Pikey

I asked the same question and Gavin came back with ' details on digital tickets not yetv finalised we will be providing details on web sites in July'
I also asked about sharing a ticket hiw that works with digital ticketing again waif till July.
Finally, did I miss the consultation on digital tickets? As we all have plastic cards why not continue ?

re sharing digital tickets just stick the app on sharers phone and give them your login details. This worked ok with the old app for me in the past, sont see why it wouldnt work with the new one
Season Ticket thread on 22:00 - May 19 with 1521 viewsLoftusR

Just renewed for me and the boy. Bit confused by the digital ticket thing. I have the new app on my phone but can't see any tickets in my wallet. Maybe it takes some time to sync? Also how does my boy use his ticket? He only 11 and doesn't have a smart phone?
Season Ticket thread on 22:40 - May 19 with 1480 viewsdaveB

Season Ticket thread on 20:19 - May 19 by Pikey

They made a big thing of that card as well the other year making it a QPR cash thing and linking it to your bank, what a waste of time that was
Season Ticket thread on 04:32 - May 20 with 1427 viewsTwoHalves

Feels like an 'improvement' too far for me. Haven't got a smartphone and not interested in getting one just to go to a football match. Have always paid cash at the box office when passing in the cab and the plastic card works just fine for me. Not interested in QPR Cash, shop discounts, 'linking' this-and-that and all the added 'extras' of the modern-day football 'experience'. Just want to watch the R's. If the 'solution' for us few remaining tech-averse supporters is more trouble than it's worth then I'm afraid it's a reluctant goodbye from me, particularly as it won't be announced until after the loyalty renewal window closes. And what if you decide you only want to go to the occasional match? If it's all going 'digital' will you need a smartphone for that as well?
Season Ticket thread on 06:40 - May 20 with 1391 viewsArty

Season Ticket thread on 22:00 - May 19 by LoftusR

Just renewed for me and the boy. Bit confused by the digital ticket thing. I have the new app on my phone but can't see any tickets in my wallet. Maybe it takes some time to sync? Also how does my boy use his ticket? He only 11 and doesn't have a smart phone?

Before Covid-19 I used to use the digital ticket on my phone. You just go to My Tickets in App and tap on match. I would imagine the reason you can’t see any tickets is because the fixtures are not out until June 24th. Can’t answer about your son but imagine his ticket loaded on your phone.
Hope this helps
Season Ticket thread on 10:53 - May 20 with 1300 viewsstoweboy

Quick Question
Have emailed the box office but still waiting for a repley
My son is a season ticket holder he is 17 years old but he turns 18 in July
If i renew now would his season ticket still be classed as an under 18 still ?
Season Ticket thread on 10:58 - May 20 with 1289 viewsdaveB

Season Ticket thread on 04:32 - May 20 by TwoHalves

Feels like an 'improvement' too far for me. Haven't got a smartphone and not interested in getting one just to go to a football match. Have always paid cash at the box office when passing in the cab and the plastic card works just fine for me. Not interested in QPR Cash, shop discounts, 'linking' this-and-that and all the added 'extras' of the modern-day football 'experience'. Just want to watch the R's. If the 'solution' for us few remaining tech-averse supporters is more trouble than it's worth then I'm afraid it's a reluctant goodbye from me, particularly as it won't be announced until after the loyalty renewal window closes. And what if you decide you only want to go to the occasional match? If it's all going 'digital' will you need a smartphone for that as well?

the issue i have is the app isn't very good and regularly logs me out so if it does that on a match day and I can't log back how do i get in the ground. I'm not sure why they can't just give you the option of having it on your phone or keep it on the card they gave us 2 years ago
Season Ticket thread on 11:10 - May 20 with 1265 viewsGloryHunter

Season Ticket thread on 10:58 - May 20 by daveB

the issue i have is the app isn't very good and regularly logs me out so if it does that on a match day and I can't log back how do i get in the ground. I'm not sure why they can't just give you the option of having it on your phone or keep it on the card they gave us 2 years ago

Totally agree with this. I resisted getting a swipey phone for years - watching as my friends all seemed glued to their little screens, and strangers walked into me on the pavement. But I finally gave in three years ago, and I can appreciate many of the benefits.
However I have noticed that some apps are dodgy, and sometimes data just vanishes. For example, I booked a Covid test on the NHS app, and the appointment and QR code arrived on my phone. But by the time I got to the testing station an hour later, it had disappeared. No trace of it at all. And no paper back-up. It took the testing staff 15 minutes to find me on their system.
I can see a lot of unhappy fans standing outside the ground on match days, waving their phones and not being allowed in.
Season Ticket thread on 11:56 - May 20 with 1207 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Ticket thread on 11:10 - May 20 by GloryHunter

Totally agree with this. I resisted getting a swipey phone for years - watching as my friends all seemed glued to their little screens, and strangers walked into me on the pavement. But I finally gave in three years ago, and I can appreciate many of the benefits.
However I have noticed that some apps are dodgy, and sometimes data just vanishes. For example, I booked a Covid test on the NHS app, and the appointment and QR code arrived on my phone. But by the time I got to the testing station an hour later, it had disappeared. No trace of it at all. And no paper back-up. It took the testing staff 15 minutes to find me on their system.
I can see a lot of unhappy fans standing outside the ground on match days, waving their phones and not being allowed in.

I can also see a few unhappy fans sitting inside the ground wishing that their smartphone was broken.
Season Ticket thread on 12:02 - May 20 with 1190 viewsRog

Season Ticket thread on 10:53 - May 20 by stoweboy

Quick Question
Have emailed the box office but still waiting for a repley
My son is a season ticket holder he is 17 years old but he turns 18 in July
If i renew now would his season ticket still be classed as an under 18 still ?

If he turns 18 in July then he is in the Young Adult category rather than Junior.
Season Ticket thread on 16:43 - May 20 with 1101 viewsPinnerPaul

Season Ticket thread on 04:32 - May 20 by TwoHalves

See my posts above - just let them know and they will advise how you get in without a smartphone in due course.

TBF, its only mid May and 1st game for ST won't be until August, so no mad rush.

No way are they going to take your money and then not let you attend without a smartphone!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024