Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading Match Thread 14:23 - Sep 10 with 28267 viewsPinnerPaul

Trying to keep my match thread starting run and the team's run going.....

3-0 Us Willock, Charlie and Andre Gray

Easy!
Reading Match Thread on 16:44 - Sep 10 with 4558 viewsHarbour

Hard fought win 2-1 with Andre to score on his debut. Fingers x
Reading Match Thread on 16:58 - Sep 10 with 4531 viewsMick_S

Can PP keep it up? I’ve gone 1-3 and changed my mind: Austin to be the first goal scorer.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2021 16:59]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Reading Match Thread on 17:05 - Sep 10 with 4500 viewsGaryT

A comfortable 0-2 with both goals from newly repronounced Ilias Shayair
Reading Match Thread on 17:12 - Sep 10 with 4474 viewsWren67

Keep it going PP.

Am going 2 nil to us. Newboy Grey with a scuff shot
Reading Match Thread on 17:13 - Sep 10 with 4467 viewsdmm

Well done Paul and I now feel even more confident. 3-1 to the authentic, beautiful, dashing and glorious hoops.
Reading Match Thread on 17:14 - Sep 10 with 4460 viewsnix

I'm going for 2-1 to us. Gray and Chair to score.
Reading Match Thread on 17:17 - Sep 10 with 4447 viewsdaveB

big away crowd, lots of hype only one outcome here but I'll be positive and say 1-1 draw
Reading Match Thread on 17:24 - Sep 10 with 4421 viewsWatfordR

I expect us to win.

But with a big away turn out, so much positivity, it would be very QPR to get done by 3 or 4.

If we do win tomorrow, I'm really going to start to believe this will be our year.
Login to get fewer ads

Reading Match Thread on 17:25 - Sep 10 with 4421 viewsBlackCrowe

Draw of some sort

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Reading Match Thread on 18:08 - Sep 10 with 4363 viewsRangersw12

Reading Match Thread on 17:17 - Sep 10 by daveB

big away crowd, lots of hype only one outcome here but I'll be positive and say 1-1 draw

Got exactly the same feeling although I'm going full pessimistic and a 1 nil defeat
Reading Match Thread on 18:13 - Sep 10 with 4338 viewsMatch82

Reading Match Thread on 17:05 - Sep 10 by GaryT

A comfortable 0-2 with both goals from newly repronounced Ilias Shayair

Oh god, this is going to be Nick London's new "Barrrrbeeh" isn't it?
Reading Match Thread on 18:30 - Sep 10 with 4313 viewscolinallcars

Keep it up PP - a 2-0 win for us methinks.
Reading Match Thread on 20:26 - Sep 10 with 4204 viewsDiscodroids

Jo's at a 5oth birthday bash in tunbridge wells for 2 days and thus I've had a few pilsners.. so stay with me...

John Madejski.... The Hair, The suits.... the Tan... He looks like he should turn up unannounced at Downton Abbey and inform the Lord he's a nephew he hasn't seen since 1876, because he's been away "in the colonies".

He would spend a few days ingratiating himself with the family and making coarse, out of wedlock sexual overtures towards the Lords plain daughter with the illegitimate child, before the countess notices he doesn't know what order to use his cutlery in at the dinner table and smells a rat...

The butler would be enlisted to discretely get to the bottom of the whole thing and would end with Madejeski being confronted with a bag full of stolen silver candlesticks, pocket watches and the nephew's death certificate.

Vindicated, The countess would take the train to London to see him publicly hung because "one must be able to look death in the eye." 

... Alas Madejski escapes ala Lord Lucan and years later while on the run , becomes chairman and owner of Reading association Football Club   after winning them lock stock in a game of 5 card brag canasta with John Bindon at Princess Margarets  lovenest  in mustique. 

I give you Reading FC.. No Class, No Breeding... Grubby... 

2-0 supahoopsa.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2021 20:26]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Reading Match Thread on 21:04 - Sep 10 with 4124 viewsMick_S

Grubby. Tee hee.

Reading Match Thread on 21:44 - Sep 10 with 4066 viewsqueensparker

Bringing my godson to his first away day for an 18th birthday present and a first legal pint or two and it’s also for various reasons my first Rangers game in person since lockdown. Can’t bloody wait. It’s got letdown on the pitch written all over it but with this team who knows anymore.
Reading Match Thread on 22:33 - Sep 10 with 3999 viewsted_hendrix

Reading Match Thread on 20:26 - Sep 10 by Discodroids

Jo's at a 5oth birthday bash in tunbridge wells for 2 days and thus I've had a few pilsners.. so stay with me...

John Madejski.... The Hair, The suits.... the Tan... He looks like he should turn up unannounced at Downton Abbey and inform the Lord he's a nephew he hasn't seen since 1876, because he's been away "in the colonies".

He would spend a few days ingratiating himself with the family and making coarse, out of wedlock sexual overtures towards the Lords plain daughter with the illegitimate child, before the countess notices he doesn't know what order to use his cutlery in at the dinner table and smells a rat...

The butler would be enlisted to discretely get to the bottom of the whole thing and would end with Madejeski being confronted with a bag full of stolen silver candlesticks, pocket watches and the nephew's death certificate.

Vindicated, The countess would take the train to London to see him publicly hung because "one must be able to look death in the eye." 

... Alas Madejski escapes ala Lord Lucan and years later while on the run , becomes chairman and owner of Reading association Football Club   after winning them lock stock in a game of 5 card brag canasta with John Bindon at Princess Margarets  lovenest  in mustique. 

2-0 supahoopsa.

I met Madejski once at the stadium, at the time we were close to completing the construction work and trying hard to get the f uck out of there, they were nasty bloody clients to deal with.

Anyway he had a broken ankle at the time and as he hobbled along the reception an image came into my head of him and Cilla naked up in his penthouse suite at the stadium watching reruns of blind date before having disgusting and un=thinkable sex, I must have had a weird look on my face because my Director nudged me in the arm and asked me If I was alright.

That bloody Image stayed with me for far too long and has now returned to haunt me.

Nobody hates that club more than me and I mean nobody.

Please Mother of all Gods, just do not let these weird freaks beat us tomorrow.

I'm willing to make some sort of strange sacrifice if It helps.

Please.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Reading Match Thread on 22:44 - Sep 10 with 3965 viewsDiscodroids

Reading Match Thread on 22:33 - Sep 10 by ted_hendrix

I met Madejski once at the stadium, at the time we were close to completing the construction work and trying hard to get the f uck out of there, they were nasty bloody clients to deal with.

Anyway he had a broken ankle at the time and as he hobbled along the reception an image came into my head of him and Cilla naked up in his penthouse suite at the stadium watching reruns of blind date before having disgusting and un=thinkable sex, I must have had a weird look on my face because my Director nudged me in the arm and asked me If I was alright.

That bloody Image stayed with me for far too long and has now returned to haunt me.

Please.

Magic Ted!. Spat me wartseiner pilsner out laughing!

;-)

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Reading Match Thread on 22:46 - Sep 10 with 3967 viewsMick_S

Reading Match Thread on 22:33 - Sep 10 by ted_hendrix

Please.

Hope this helps, Ted.

https://images.app.goo.gl/iyjJnHzyePWdDzoV9

Reading Match Thread on 22:50 - Sep 10 with 3957 viewsted_hendrix

Reading Match Thread on 22:46 - Sep 10 by Mick_S

Hope this helps, Ted.

https://images.app.goo.gl/iyjJnHzyePWdDzoV9

I would.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Reading Match Thread on 22:53 - Sep 10 with 3946 viewsrrrspricey

2-0 supahoopsa.

Have you followed her Disco?

Police helicopter has been flying around Tunbridge Wells for the last half hour or so
Reading Match Thread on 22:59 - Sep 10 with 3929 viewsDiscodroids

Reading Match Thread on 22:53 - Sep 10 by rrrspricey

Have you followed her Disco?

Police helicopter has been flying around Tunbridge Wells for the last half hour or so

I haven't mate, i've sent the Prisoner number 6 rover bubbble out to tunbridge wells to keep tabs on her.

5 essex milfs out in tunbridge in full war paint and leopard skin. Carnage.

Reading Match Thread on 08:43 - Sep 11 with 3704 viewslondonscottish

I'll go Rangers 2 Autotrader Magazines 1
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 8:44]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Reading Match Thread on 09:52 - Sep 11 with 3623 viewsR_from_afar

2-0 supahoopsa.

Some of your finest work to date and a shoo-in for the Loft for Words Christmas annual

COYRsssss

I'm too nervous about the game and too full of hotel breakfast to make a prediction but here's to a strong performance from our hooped heroes.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Reading Match Thread on 10:01 - Sep 11 with 3598 viewsMyke

Under normal circumstances I'd settle for a draw. But the circumstances are not normal and if we are serious about a promotion tilt we need to win this. Also, for all our much (rightly) lauded defence we need to concede less and rack up a few more clean sheets, Up until last night, Derby had conceded less than us and that can't be right. So with those thoughts in mind I'm going for 0-2
Reading Match Thread on 10:06 - Sep 11 with 3587 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I was thinking 2-2 but our defence has been so good this season that i’d be doing them a disservice. So a QPR win it is. 1-2 to the true hoops.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024