Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits 09:39 - Nov 22 with 5324 viewsnumptydumpty

Now this guy has a beautiful mind !!!

Don't believe me - watch and observe !!!

Would I put him in charge of millions of pounds for purchasing !!!

Erm - No !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 10:08 - Nov 22 with 4349 viewsShotKneesHoop

World class tool.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 10:09 - Nov 22 with 4345 viewsnix

I don't go to the cinema or watch films but I'm pretty sure I know the answer and don't need anyone's input 😳
The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 10:56 - Nov 22 with 4213 viewsstowmarketrange

Ironic that he chose 50/50 because there was always a 50% chance that he’d leave the club in a worse state than when he arrived.And he probably doesn’t have any friends to phone.Unless you count his chums in the media.
The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 13:22 - Nov 22 with 4006 viewsPeterHucker

thicker than a whale omelette.
The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 13:24 - Nov 22 with 3990 viewsJuzzie

“I only watch sports”

Fk me mate, broaden your horizons, even if just a little.
The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 13:40 - Nov 22 with 3914 viewsShotKneesHoop

The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 13:24 - Nov 22 by Juzzie

“I only watch sports”

Fk me mate, broaden your horizons, even if just a little.

I thought Redknobb was the king of the Jam Roly Poly Empire.

His logic in choosing his answer explains most of the gash transfers he was involved in.

"Triffik, triffik, top, top player; - that SYLVESTER STALLION, he was the goalie for the USA in Doctor Zhivago" A snip at £40,000,000"
[Post edited 22 Nov 2021 15:27]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 13:57 - Nov 22 with 3845 viewsWilly_WonkR

I'm conflicted whether I want to watch the video. I want to laugh at how stupid he is but the sound of his voice just makes me shudder.
The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 14:27 - Nov 22 with 3766 viewsBklynRanger

Funny thing about that is Harry knew the answer, course he knew the answer. Seen all Stalone's films - Kindergarden Copper, Terminator 3, seen all of them, triffic actor.

Thing was, 2 minutes before he's due to go on he gets a text from his account about the amount of tax he'd have to pay on the million - "How much?!" No chance he's paying that so as soon as he got on there he had to throw the whole thing. Had a right laugh about it on the way home - gets into the house, Sandra's only got Total Recall on - what a wind up.
Login to get fewer ads

The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 14:46 - Nov 22 with 3708 viewsLazyFan

Isn't this for charidy?

The longer he stays on the more time he loses and the more real work he has to do. But if blows it early, he still gets his profile up which is job done. They also won't ask him to appear on any more shows like this and only on the really do nothing shows or his own. Terrific!

In addition, should any more trials appear, later on, he can play the idiot "Rosie knows more than I do" and his lawyer can say with a straight face "here m'lord is evidence that Mr Rednapp knows nothing about anything as can be seen on TV everywhere".

It also supports his "common man of the people" image as you can be safe in the knowledge that if Arry can get a job so, can you too and probably make a few bob like Arry did if you are a bit cheeky and savvy.

He does not care if we think he's a fool, as he knows in he's a multi-millionaire and at our expense. Now, who really is the fool?

zzzzzzzzzz

The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 14:58 - Nov 22 with 3681 viewsRs_Holy

he cant remember how to make a cup of tea so what chance have you got asking him general knowledge questions!
The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 15:08 - Nov 22 with 3630 viewsgazza1

BUT he gave £5000 from his own pocket to charity.........
The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 17:46 - Nov 22 with 3365 viewshoops_legend

The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 15:08 - Nov 22 by gazza1

His approach to this question which he didn't know was much like his approach to management.

Go with his instinct even though it's based on absolutely no knowledge or instinct and fail badly
The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 18:05 - Nov 22 with 3311 viewsTacticalR

Bonus game. Definitely not Harry's fault.

Air hostess clique

The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 20:09 - Nov 22 with 3114 viewsDavieQPR

The money they win is for Charity but they get a very sizeable fee for appearing.
The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 20:26 - Nov 22 with 3054 viewsCamberleyR

The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 15:08 - Nov 22 by gazza1

Taken from his appearance fee no doubt. And £5K from someone apparently worth £15m? How much money do these people need? In his case it's never enough. C*nt.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 21:48 - Nov 22 with 2909 viewsgazza1

The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 20:26 - Nov 22 by CamberleyR

Taken from his appearance fee no doubt. And £5K from someone apparently worth £15m? How much money do these people need? In his case it's never enough. C*nt.

Didn't have to do it though....BUT he did & donated to a good cause.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2021 21:49]
The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 22:36 - Nov 22 with 2831 viewsCamberleyR

The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 21:48 - Nov 22 by gazza1

Give me a break. Big hearted, generous spirited Harry Redknapp who makes vulnerable people homeless for a quick buck. As I said, c*nt.

https://www.newstatesman.com/culture/sport/2019/11/why-harry-redknapp-turning-bo
[Post edited 22 Nov 2021 22:37]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits (n/t) on 22:46 - Nov 22 with 2797 viewsconnell10

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 22:48 - Nov 22 with 2787 viewsconnell10

Dont defend the f ucking parasite mate! The bloke is and always will be a c unt of the highest order!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 08:54 - Nov 23 with 2508 viewsgazza1

The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 22:48 - Nov 22 by connell10

Dont defend the f ucking parasite mate! The bloke is and always will be a c unt of the highest order!!

In your opinion, not mine.....
The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 08:56 - Nov 23 with 2497 viewsTheChef

He really does a brilliant job of acting as if he only has two brain cells.

I see you Harry Redknapp, I fkin see you.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 10:31 - Nov 23 with 2409 viewsgazza1

The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 08:56 - Nov 23 by TheChef

I am pleased for you - lol
The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 10:35 - Nov 23 with 2403 viewsEsox_Lucius

The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 08:56 - Nov 23 by TheChef

If his IQ dropped another point he would have to be stood in sunlight during the day and watered.

The grass is always greener.

The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 10:53 - Nov 23 with 2357 viewsTheChef

He's a con artist, pure and simple.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 10:59 - Nov 23 with 2347 viewsdaveB

The Intelligence of Mr H Redknapp has no limits on 14:46 - Nov 22 by LazyFan

Isn't this for charidy?

The longer he stays on the more time he loses and the more real work he has to do. But if blows it early, he still gets his profile up which is job done. They also won't ask him to appear on any more shows like this and only on the really do nothing shows or his own. Terrific!

In addition, should any more trials appear, later on, he can play the idiot "Rosie knows more than I do" and his lawyer can say with a straight face "here m'lord is evidence that Mr Rednapp knows nothing about anything as can be seen on TV everywhere".

It also supports his "common man of the people" image as you can be safe in the knowledge that if Arry can get a job so, can you too and probably make a few bob like Arry did if you are a bit cheeky and savvy.

He does not care if we think he's a fool, as he knows in he's a multi-millionaire and at our expense. Now, who really is the fool?

I think you might be reading a bit much into it, I think it's as simple as he got confused between the Die Hard and Rambo movies and picked the wrong answer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024