Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
11 points away from the 52 point safety mark with 22 games left... 17:03 - Jan 2 with 1194 viewsbosh67

... Can we stay up?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

11 points away from the 52 point safety mark with 22 games left... on 17:29 - Jan 2 with 1119 viewshantssi

I’ve seen better R’s teams than this wobble and sometimes implode so I’m not counting my chickens yet!!
11 points away from the 52 point safety mark with 22 games left... on 18:35 - Jan 2 with 971 viewsTomS

Aren't we due a 6 match losing streak?
11 points away from the 52 point safety mark with 22 games left... on 00:45 - Jan 3 with 806 viewssaxbend

I think 45 points will be enough this season.
11 points away from the 52 point safety mark with 22 games left... on 07:33 - Jan 3 with 678 viewsDWQPR

Reckon the team have been in the beach since the start of December

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

11 points away from the 52 point safety mark with 22 games left... on 07:39 - Jan 3 with 664 viewsdavman

11 points away from the 52 point safety mark with 22 games left... on 00:45 - Jan 3 by saxbend

I think 45 points will be enough this season.

I reckon we might need 70, so still bang in trouble. Need 12 or 13 signings and changes to the manager, coaching staff, Director of Football, CEO, Chairman and owners. It's all about January.

16th could be ours again if we pull our socks up...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

11 points away from the 52 point safety mark with 22 games left... on 09:50 - Jan 3 with 501 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Lose at home to Rotherham in the FA Cup and Warburton’s position is untenable in my view.

He’s a deadman walking since we beat Birmingham away yesterday and I’m not sure being in the playoff positions and playing really well is going to save him. I remain of the view that we were too hasty ditching Schteeve and the board lacked ambition not appointing Sherwood!

Time will tell if Warb’s 80-ish points will save him and us.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024