Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas TV 17:24 - Dec 24 with 9808 viewspaulparker

This has to be the worst year ever , absolute sh1te

michael f***ing mcintyre. He's as funny as a rectal prolapse.

BBC1
3.00pm The King's Christmas Broadcast
3.10pm Film : Aladdin (2019) Première
5.10pm Strictly Come Dancing Christmas Special
6.25pm Michael McIntyre's Christmas Wheel
7.25pm Ghosts Christmas Special
7.55pm Call the Midwife Christmas Special
9.25pm EastEnders
10.25pm Mrs Brown's Boys Christmas Special
10.55pm BBC News, Weather
11.15pm On Christmas Night
11.20pm The Vicar of Dibley (Repeat)
12.05am Film : When Harry Met Sally (1989)

ITV

6.00pm Emmerdale
7.00pm Coronation Street
8.00pm Ant & Dec's Limitless Win Christmas Special
9.05pm Doc Martin Christmas Special
10.35pm ITV News and Weather
10.45pm Film : Love Actually (2003)

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Christmas TV on 12:45 - Dec 27 with 1332 viewsQPR_Jim

Christmas TV on 22:39 - Dec 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

I haven’t got round to watching it yet, but anyone who doesn’t like the Detectorists doesn’t have a a soul!

Same here, recorded that and Ghosts. The only Christmas TV worth watching this year.

Edit: Also a new inside number 9 record from earlier in the week.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2022 13:11]
Christmas TV on 13:08 - Dec 27 with 1299 viewsWatfordR

Christmas TV on 11:05 - Dec 27 by stevec

I have a theory that TV executives gather around a large table with a blank sheet of paper and pen and ask the question ‘which programmes do men genuinely hate’.

That then becomes the Christmas Day TV schedule.

Yeah, occurred to me as well watching the trailer for the stuff on BBC this Christmas that is "fun for all the family".

Presumably on the basis that all the fellas have had enough of Christmas by now and gone off down the pub.
Christmas TV on 18:03 - Dec 27 with 1196 viewsloftupper

Christmas TV on 11:05 - Dec 27 by stevec

I have a theory that TV executives gather around a large table with a blank sheet of paper and pen and ask the question ‘which programmes do men genuinely hate’.

That then becomes the Christmas Day TV schedule.

Is this for real?

Freakin' priceless statement. So funny!
Christmas TV on 10:11 - Dec 28 with 1099 viewsdaveB

Christmas TV on 13:08 - Dec 27 by WatfordR

Yeah, occurred to me as well watching the trailer for the stuff on BBC this Christmas that is "fun for all the family".

Presumably on the basis that all the fellas have had enough of Christmas by now and gone off down the pub.

The idea is that most people watching tv on Christmas Day on BBC & ITV will be families together so it's quiz shows, family comedy and drama usually along with the soaps, something for all ages and sexes. If you did want something for the fellas the Dirty Dozen ws on ITV4.

One of the great christmnas traditions is people moaning about whats on tv and that it's not as good as when Fools and Horses was on.
Christmas TV on 15:13 - Dec 29 with 957 viewsSuffolk

I watched the Christmas edition of "Two Doors Down" last night on catch up. Probably the most enjoyable TV viewing for me this Christmas with Bill Bailey live in Covent Garden running it very close.

I have tried getting into Ghosts but as of yet it isn't doing it for me. Several of my mates have recommended the "Detectorists" so I will give that a go. Any more recommendations in the genre of light comedy?
Christmas TV on 15:27 - Dec 29 with 940 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Christmas TV on 15:13 - Dec 29 by Suffolk

I watched the Christmas edition of "Two Doors Down" last night on catch up. Probably the most enjoyable TV viewing for me this Christmas with Bill Bailey live in Covent Garden running it very close.

I have tried getting into Ghosts but as of yet it isn't doing it for me. Several of my mates have recommended the "Detectorists" so I will give that a go. Any more recommendations in the genre of light comedy?

If you are going to watch Detectorists I’d recommend starting from the beginning of the series. The Christmas special was good but not as good as the series. Very relaxed and subtle humour.

Not a fan of Ghosts either really.

Heard they are making a new series of Early Doors after a 20 year gap!

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/tv/early-doors-returns-bbc-after-25
[Post edited 29 Dec 2022 15:29]
Christmas TV on 16:35 - Dec 29 with 865 viewsSuffolk

Christmas TV on 15:27 - Dec 29 by BazzaInTheLoft

If you are going to watch Detectorists I’d recommend starting from the beginning of the series. The Christmas special was good but not as good as the series. Very relaxed and subtle humour.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/tv/early-doors-returns-bbc-after-25

Your guidance is appreciated. 🍻
Christmas TV on 17:48 - Dec 29 with 812 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Christmas TV on 15:27 - Dec 29 by BazzaInTheLoft

"If you are going to watch Detectorists I’d recommend starting from the beginning of the series. "

+1.

Beautiful writing.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024