Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread 22:05 - Jan 1 with 30675 viewsCateLeBonR

Take me.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 14:18 - Jan 2 with 3073 viewsted_hendrix

I'm sadly predicting a most unexpected 3-0 home loss.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 14:19 - Jan 2 with 3069 viewseghamranger

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 13:08 - Jan 2 by Hayesender

I saw the Sheffield utd team coach in Isleworth about an hour ago. Hopefully they end up at Brentfords ground and have to forfeit the game

Most clubs stay at the Hilton in Syon park
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 14:26 - Jan 2 with 3034 viewsqpr_1968

like the away fixture......1-0 to the r's.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 15:16 - Jan 2 with 2944 viewswood_hoop

I dont think we can play much worse than the other day, but just cannot bring myself to predict a loss, so 2-1 to us Chair to score.

There I said it, can go back to draining the dregs of those wine bottles from the New Year.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 15:26 - Jan 2 with 2906 viewsDorse

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 13:28 - Jan 2 by DWQPR

You missed the ‘live on SKY’ bit!😩

OH GOD, WE'RE DOOMED!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 15:45 - Jan 2 with 2857 viewsBoston

Rangers 1 Sheffield Utd 0

Feel a little better about this than the Luton fixture. Will Tony Currie be at the ground?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 16:00 - Jan 2 with 2810 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 15:45 - Jan 2 by Boston

Rangers 1 Sheffield Utd 0

Feel a little better about this than the Luton fixture. Will Tony Currie be at the ground?

You are just happy NE are still alive to make the NFL playoffs there Boston and not realising its Sheffield United we are playing haha.
I think we will actually get a point here but we must score first and keep them out in first half injury time our death zone
Looking forward to your highlight package later tonight
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 16:12 - Jan 2 with 2781 viewsSK_hoops

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 00:02 - Jan 2 by CiderwithRsie

I would count my blessings, but this is a suicide season. There is a hell, I've seen it, it was Luton at home.

Wow, wasn't expecting to ever see BMTH references on here. First two albums were so good.

Reckon we're gonna get played off the park and lose 3-0 again.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 16:26]
Login to get fewer ads

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 16:46 - Jan 2 with 2651 viewsdmm

Sod the midfield. Let's play an 8-0-2 formation tonight and see if that works.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 17:05 - Jan 2 with 2577 viewsjohnhoop

I believe the now long departed Bluce Ree had a particularly apt and pithy expression for the likely outcome of tonight’s game.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 17:10 - Jan 2 with 2543 viewsHarbour

Tough game hoping the lads can improve on the last outing …sheff u are on fire but I am going for an optimistic 2-2 draw with Chair and Willock to get us back on track….fingers crossed..
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 17:21 - Jan 2 with 2462 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 14:18 - Jan 2 by ted_hendrix

I'm sadly predicting a most unexpected 3-0 home loss.

Yeah, 3-0 would at least show some consistency.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 17:24 - Jan 2 with 2452 viewsconnell10

Down to 15th now ...just one more to our level 16th

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 17:33 - Jan 2 with 2411 viewsdanehoop

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 17:24 - Jan 2 by connell10

Down to 15th now ...just one more to our level 16th

Is it over yet?

Never knowingly understood

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 18:00 - Jan 2 with 2298 viewsHunterhoop

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 17:05 - Jan 2 by johnhoop

I believe the now long departed Bluce Ree had a particularly apt and pithy expression for the likely outcome of tonight’s game.

Indeed. He’d probably be right. It has all the hallmarks of one.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 18:26 - Jan 2 with 2206 viewstraininvain

Brentford beating Liverpool 2-0 at half time. As it stands Brentford and Fulham are both above Chelsea in the Premiership.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 18:30 - Jan 2 with 2191 viewsManinBlack

Has to be 3-0 to United. We cannot score and generally are below par on Sky. Has to be five home defeats in a row as Sheffield will want to inflict repayment for us winning up there.

By comparison Brentford two up at half time with Liverpool and had two disallowed all without Toney. Perhaps they can beat the Scousers 4-0 like they did to Man Utd. Incredible to see how far the Bees are ahead of us. In fact they and Fulham will be above Chelsea which traininvain has also noticed.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 18:32]
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 18:38 - Jan 2 with 2124 viewsconnell10

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 18:30 - Jan 2 by ManinBlack

Has to be 3-0 to United. We cannot score and generally are below par on Sky. Has to be five home defeats in a row as Sheffield will want to inflict repayment for us winning up there.

By comparison Brentford two up at half time with Liverpool and had two disallowed all without Toney. Perhaps they can beat the Scousers 4-0 like they did to Man Utd. Incredible to see how far the Bees are ahead of us. In fact they and Fulham will be above Chelsea which traininvain has also noticed.

So depressing.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 18:39 - Jan 2 with 2118 viewskropotkin41

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 18:30 - Jan 2 by ManinBlack

It's something we're going to have to get used to and be gracious about. It could be a long road back from 4th place in this particular race.

Mistakes have been made. Football has changed. We're a bit stuck. I'm not going to let Brentford happiness make me unhappy. Good luck to them.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 18:46]

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:02 - Jan 2 with 1959 viewsQPRSteve

No Laird
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:03 - Jan 2 with 1909 viewstraininvain

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:02 - Jan 2 by QPRSteve

No Laird

Not even on the bench. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s gone back to Man Utd.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:04 - Jan 2 with 1887 viewscolinallcars

Ossie won't let us down.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:06 - Jan 2 with 1809 viewshorshamHoop

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:03 - Jan 2 by traininvain

Not even on the bench. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s gone back to Man Utd.

Equally, he could be ill with the bug that has been going around, time will tell
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:06 - Jan 2 with 1807 viewsOldPedro

Laird injured

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:07 - Jan 2 with 1737 viewsBoston

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 18:39 - Jan 2 by kropotkin41

It's something we're going to have to get used to and be gracious about. It could be a long road back from 4th place in this particular race.

Mistakes have been made. Football has changed. We're a bit stuck. I'm not going to let Brentford happiness make me unhappy. Good luck to them.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 18:46]

Everything is cyclical, comrade.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024