Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GA 19:13 - Mar 4 with 6002 viewsRuislipHoop

I wish that GA hadn’t taken this job,he is already sounding like NC,MW etc.I don’t want to hear him say post match,”the players gave me everything,they tried really hard, blah blah blah.
A club legend in my eyes,please don’t spoil that image.
GA on 19:18 - Mar 4 with 4384 viewsHastings_Hoops

Sorry, but this is a ridiculous OP.
GA on 19:22 - Mar 4 with 4316 viewsRuislipHoop

GA on 19:18 - Mar 4 by Hastings_Hoops

Sorry, but this is a ridiculous OP.

Sorry to insult yr intelligence Hastings,this forum is a sounding board for fans and that is how I feel,no wonder posts are dropping off with comments like that,but hey ho.
GA on 19:24 - Mar 4 with 4289 viewstraininvain

The problem, as Critchley soon found out, is that if you throw the players under the bus then you’ll lose them and soon be out of a job.

Ainsworth knows that to have any chance of survival he needs to get the players giving their all and that ain’t going to happen if he blames them at the first opportunity.
GA on 19:25 - Mar 4 with 4270 viewsHillAndDerry

I don’t think he’s got a choice other than to try to be positive in those interviews. As Clive pointed out, the players turned against Critchley when he came out and slagged off the players for slacking. We all agreed with him but all it did was demoralise the players further. Although it might be frustrating to hear, I think GA is doing the right thing by being publicly optimistic.
GA on 19:32 - Mar 4 with 4196 viewsted_hendrix

We've got GA for the duration now and stay up or get relegated I'm fine with that.

My Issue Is with our players and who brought them into the club all of which has been done to death on this forum.

They are quite clearly not fit for purpose, be It confidence or abilty to do properly what they are paid to do.

I don't feel sorry for GA either he knew full well what he was taking on.

Sick to death of It in all honesty.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

GA on 19:38 - Mar 4 with 4136 viewsconnell10

GA on 19:32 - Mar 4 by ted_hendrix

We've got GA for the duration now and stay up or get relegated I'm fine with that.

My Issue Is with our players and who brought them into the club all of which has been done to death on this forum.

They are quite clearly not fit for purpose, be It confidence or abilty to do properly what they are paid to do.

I don't feel sorry for GA either he knew full well what he was taking on.

Sick to death of It in all honesty.

The thing that gets me is we as fans have to try to get behind this bunch , I just feel like they don't understand the depth of resentment that alot of fans have against a certain section of this team.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

GA on 19:57 - Mar 4 with 3983 viewsmart_Goblin

Totally understand your original post Steve as I cringed hearing him say that …but quite honestly he has no choice but to keep trying to encourage them and motivate them as much as possible . He’s not stupid, he knows they are fragile and useless frankly at the moment .
GA on 20:38 - Mar 4 with 3781 viewsDamo1962

As someone else said on another thread, is GA just another appointment to please most fans, and deflect criticism from others? He must follow the goings on at Rangers closely, so surely he knew what he was getting into. I don't really think his job truly starts till this season is thankfully over... and we are in L1.Probably what the chiefs have planned for us. I wanted Gareth...now I wish he had turned us down. What an unholy mess 🙄
Login to get fewer ads

GA on 20:46 - Mar 4 with 3731 viewsbosh67

Just watched his post match on the offy and what can he say. He doesn't have a magic wand or most of the squad. They did create a lot more today but didn't take them and he admitted that they have to work harder on defending properly. Not sure what else he could say?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

GA on 20:54 - Mar 4 with 3698 viewswesty

I bet GA feels exactly the same. What a shit show he’s inherited. Valencia are my team and look how they have demised in the last 4 seasons apart from the copa del ray. Selling your best players and not having any new talent coming through will eventually kill you as a club. Misadventure with money and ego is a big negative and will result in only one thing. Relegation and years of struggles. Im following QPR now because I’m living close by and used to follow Ainsworth at Wycombe a bit. This whole situation though on a smaller scale than Valencia is very much the same. Such a shame with the history of QPR. Looking at it why pay LF his huge wages if he produces F All. How can you have an academy that produces players only fit for low level non league clubs. He’s in charge of that and failing miserably. It’s a ridiculous situation. At least Valencia have produced lots of home bred talent and made a big profit however most have gone now. QPR are a decent sized club but I fear that relegation is assured if not this year then certainly next if the FFP cannot be satisfied then the club will be stuck with these cocksure players and those deemed not good enough in the B side. Looks like a good few years of rebuilding.
Im pretty sure GA must wish he could turn the clock back 2 weeks.
GA on 20:58 - Mar 4 with 3656 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Got to admit I laughed out loud when Gareth said the calvary is coming. The idea of Balogun, Laird, JC-S, Roberts and all the other useless pricks riding in to save us like John Wayne is hilarious.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2023 20:59]
GA on 21:12 - Mar 4 with 3543 viewswesty

His hands are tied to his dick right now as he has to be so positive in his talking yet deep down he must want to nut a few and tell the rest to F off.
GA on 21:15 - Mar 4 with 3504 viewscolinallcars

GA on 20:58 - Mar 4 by Wegerles_Stairs

Got to admit I laughed out loud when Gareth said the calvary is coming. The idea of Balogun, Laird, JC-S, Roberts and all the other useless pricks riding in to save us like John Wayne is hilarious.

When my dad lived in France he went to see a John Wayne film and it had French subtitles.
John Wayne, on approaching some Indians and holding up his palm, said “How”
The subtitles said “ Bonjour, comment allez vous “
GA on 21:24 - Mar 4 with 3460 viewsbosh67

GA on 21:12 - Mar 4 by westy

His hands are tied to his dick right now as he has to be so positive in his talking yet deep down he must want to nut a few and tell the rest to F off.

I think he probably will at the end of the season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

GA on 21:26 - Mar 4 with 3447 viewswesty

GA on 21:24 - Mar 4 by bosh67

I think he probably will at the end of the season.

I hope so for his and the clubs sake
GA on 21:45 - Mar 4 with 3358 viewsthame_hoops

GA on 20:54 - Mar 4 by westy

I bet GA feels exactly the same. What a shit show he’s inherited. Valencia are my team and look how they have demised in the last 4 seasons apart from the copa del ray. Selling your best players and not having any new talent coming through will eventually kill you as a club. Misadventure with money and ego is a big negative and will result in only one thing. Relegation and years of struggles. Im following QPR now because I’m living close by and used to follow Ainsworth at Wycombe a bit. This whole situation though on a smaller scale than Valencia is very much the same. Such a shame with the history of QPR. Looking at it why pay LF his huge wages if he produces F All. How can you have an academy that produces players only fit for low level non league clubs. He’s in charge of that and failing miserably. It’s a ridiculous situation. At least Valencia have produced lots of home bred talent and made a big profit however most have gone now. QPR are a decent sized club but I fear that relegation is assured if not this year then certainly next if the FFP cannot be satisfied then the club will be stuck with these cocksure players and those deemed not good enough in the B side. Looks like a good few years of rebuilding.
Im pretty sure GA must wish he could turn the clock back 2 weeks.

Wait, what 🇪🇸
GA on 21:57 - Mar 4 with 3321 viewsstevec

There’s not a manager in the world who could avoid having his career wrecked by this squad.

And when you’ve got a set of players like this lot, it doesn’t take some of them long to see how Les and Co run this place and think they might as well get the cigars out as well.
GA on 22:05 - Mar 4 with 3294 viewswesty

GA on 21:45 - Mar 4 by thame_hoops

Wait, what 🇪🇸

Yes 🇪🇸
GA on 22:06 - Mar 4 with 3282 viewsthame_hoops

I hope that the fans that gave Critchley so much stick, are a bit more sympathetic to him now. He seems like a decent guy.
GA on 22:19 - Mar 4 with 3224 viewsDamo1962

GA on 22:06 - Mar 4 by thame_hoops

I hope that the fans that gave Critchley so much stick, are a bit more sympathetic to him now. He seems like a decent guy.

Never doubted that Critchley wasn't the problem. He is well out of this mess.
GA on 22:23 - Mar 4 with 3189 viewsDamo1962

And when we are still getting beat every week, people will finally realise that the whole squad is to blame for our predicament. I didn't think it was possible to assemble a group of so called professional footballers as bad as this lot 😲 Depressing, if interesting times ahead.
GA on 22:24 - Mar 4 with 3196 viewscharmr

GA,s post match analysis I’m afraid may become the norm.

This so reminds me of pre Holloway,s first tenure.

Don’t know why and shouldn’t be but genuinely was shell shocked by todays result. League 1 players with a League 1 manager playing League 1 football. FFS not again.

I’ll take staying in the championship then a day out in Sheffield or Cheltenham again.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2023 22:35]
GA on 22:39 - Mar 4 with 3133 viewsWestbourneR

I hate say this and I know I’ll get slated for numerous good reasons but I actually think we need to get relegated and start again. It’s like death by a thousand cuts right now.

The club needs to reset and finds its soul as team of upstarts punching above its weight.

We’re better that way - as fan base and and as a squad

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

GA on 23:05 - Mar 4 with 3076 viewsbrad

i feel that GA inherited the poorest squad in the 50 years iv being following the Rs.....he should have stayed at WW.....i hate to see him ruin the status he has with the fans......hopefully.....and im fully behind him to lift this team to get enough points to stay up.......
GA on 23:06 - Mar 4 with 3070 viewsCamberleyR

As I said on the match thread, I'd be quite happy if none of those physically fragile, mentally weak cnts never played for us again. I'd sooner get relegated with a team full of kids that actually want to play for the shirt.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024