Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mad bookies odds v Watford 20:13 - Mar 5 with 3714 viewswesty

Just seen the odds for the Watford game and I cannot actually believe the odds. We are a shade under 7/4 while Watford are a shade under 13/8. Surely they should be evens or shorter even to the outsiders looking in. Never mind those with inside knowledge of the squad etc. While I wouldn’t like to back Watford as I don’t want to see us lose, surely it’s like printing money. Not sure the odds compiler has read this one that well. Unless he knows more than we do regarding the injuries
Mad bookies odds v Watford on 21:46 - Mar 5 with 3479 viewsnumptydumpty

Was told by a professional gambling tipster, always bet against the tide ie every long term losing or indeed winning streak must come to an end so betting against the tide could end up overall profitable.

So going from that perspective a bet on us to win should be the value.

Reckon, it will be possible get 7/2 on us to win somewhere before next week. 7/4 on us given our current status is way too skinny !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 22:03 - Mar 5 with 3424 viewsLowerloftLad

Watford will be 1-0 up after 20mins and the game will be wrapped up by the hour mark.

Does anyone Honestly believe we will even manage a draw against Watford?.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2023 22:06]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 22:34 - Mar 5 with 3351 viewswesty

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 22:03 - Mar 5 by LowerloftLad

Watford will be 1-0 up after 20mins and the game will be wrapped up by the hour mark.

Watford could have a big say in the relegation battle. There next few games are us, Birmingham,Wigan and Huddersfield. They’ll be thinking play offs here we come.
Mad bookies odds v Watford on 22:53 - Mar 5 with 3304 viewsted_hendrix

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 22:03 - Mar 5 by LowerloftLad

2-0 up after 53 minutes 3-0 up after 81 minutes.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 08:19 - Mar 6 with 3045 viewsjohnhoop

Our best chance of scoring against Watford is if the gale force winds that they are currently forecasting turn the game into a lottery and blow the ball into their net.
Mad bookies odds v Watford on 08:26 - Mar 6 with 2994 viewsstevec

You never know with Watford, they’ve also got some absolute wasters in their squad.
Mad bookies odds v Watford on 08:28 - Mar 6 with 2990 viewsnumptydumpty

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 08:19 - Mar 6 by johnhoop

Our best chance of scoring against Watford is if the gale force winds that they are currently forecasting turn the game into a lottery and blow the ball into their net.

Liverpool beat Man Utd 7 nil and current form suggested nothing like that.

It's football and you just never know.

One win could change our season. Suddenly players confidence and form comes back and it would be QPR to win such a game as this, however a 7 nil result may be beyond us !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 08:48 - Mar 6 with 2946 viewsPinnerPaul

Been saying it for ages, bookies keep making us favourites.

Been making money on us losing for several weeks now.

Taken the 31/20 with Paddy Power for Watford AND the even better value Watford (-1) at 4/1 - that seems HUGE to me.
Login to get fewer ads

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 09:55 - Mar 6 with 2807 viewsTheChef

I've gone 2-1 Watford like I did on Saturday - but I'll make sure I cash out this time!!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 11:10 - Mar 6 with 2692 viewsAntti_Heinola

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 22:53 - Mar 5 by ted_hendrix

You're unusually optimistic, Ted!

It'll be 3-0 by HT. Just a question of when Watford put the cue on the rack.

Bare bones.

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 12:02 - Mar 6 with 2587 viewsstanistheman

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 21:46 - Mar 5 by numptydumpty

Was told by a professional gambling tipster, always bet against the tide ie every long term losing or indeed winning streak must come to an end so betting against the tide could end up overall profitable.

So going from that perspective a bet on us to win should be the value.

Reckon, it will be possible get 7/2 on us to win somewhere before next week. 7/4 on us given our current status is way too skinny !!!

You can bet against the tide but in all honesty if we had been doing this over the last few weeks we still would have lost a lot of money, whereas backing the likes of Sunderland Blackburn and Rotherham we would have been quids in.

Tbh, I will be backing our opponents from now on in the hope that losing £10 each game will be worth it if we start picking up points again.
Mad bookies odds v Watford on 16:28 - Mar 6 with 2354 viewsPinnerPaul

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 12:02 - Mar 6 by stanistheman

You can bet against the tide but in all honesty if we had been doing this over the last few weeks we still would have lost a lot of money, whereas backing the likes of Sunderland Blackburn and Rotherham we would have been quids in.

Tbh, I will be backing our opponents from now on in the hope that losing £10 each game will be worth it if we start picking up points again.

That's the whole point - we've been favourites for most of our games - so you ARE in effect betting against the tide!

As above, for us to be close to the same odds as Watford IS bonkers, the value is in the Watford prices - 4/1 on the handicap is nuts! - not the other way round!
Mad bookies odds v Watford on 16:31 - Mar 6 with 2328 viewsMick_S

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 16:28 - Mar 6 by PinnerPaul

That's the whole point - we've been favourites for most of our games - so you ARE in effect betting against the tide!

As above, for us to be close to the same odds as Watford IS bonkers, the value is in the Watford prices - 4/1 on the handicap is nuts! - not the other way round!

How does the handicap work, Paul?

Ta.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 16:36 - Mar 6 with 2311 viewsPinnerPaul

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 16:31 - Mar 6 by Mick_S

Ta.

Watford start with -1, so in effect you are betting on them winning by 2 or more goals.
Mad bookies odds v Watford on 16:39 - Mar 6 with 2301 viewsMick_S

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 16:36 - Mar 6 by PinnerPaul

Watford start with -1, so in effect you are betting on them winning by 2 or more goals.

Thank you, my good man. Can you lend me a thousand pounds please, I believe you’ve been doing rather well lately? I’ll pay you back if we win.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 16:39 - Mar 6 with 2302 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 22:53 - Mar 5 by ted_hendrix

You forgot the 'false hope' goal that brings it back to 2-1 inbetween.
Mad bookies odds v Watford on 16:39 - Mar 6 with 2296 viewsPinnerPaul

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 16:39 - Mar 6 by Mick_S

Thank you, my good man. Can you lend me a thousand pounds please, I believe you’ve been doing rather well lately? I’ll pay you back if we win.

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 20:03 - Mar 6 with 2159 viewsthemodfather

looks a banker away day win. we can't defend, keep clean sheets and look donald ducked. tw@tford are just outside the play offs.
Mad bookies odds v Watford on 01:21 - Mar 7 with 1972 viewsJules4367

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 16:31 - Mar 6 by Mick_S

Ta.

We play Dickie and our defence is handicapped!!???
Mad bookies odds v Watford on 08:38 - Mar 7 with 1813 viewsTheChef

Because of our current miserable record, every Watford fan I've spoken to is convinced we are going to win.

They clearly have no idea how bad we are.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 09:00 - Mar 7 with 1770 viewsSnipper

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 16:28 - Mar 6 by PinnerPaul

It’s 9/2 on Bet365 and Sky bet.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2023 9:06]
Mad bookies odds v Watford on 18:11 - Mar 7 with 1585 viewsPinnerPaul

Mad bookies odds v Watford on 09:00 - Mar 7 by Snipper

It’s 9/2 on Bet365 and Sky bet.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2023 9:06]

Even more nuts!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024