Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Fools 18:05 - Mar 19 with 4341 viewsToast_R

Literally, what fools. Were cruising to an FA Cup semi final.
The Fools on 18:07 - Mar 19 with 3757 viewsloftboy

You could see Willian trying to tell Mitrovic that he had done it.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2023 18:16]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The Fools on 18:08 - Mar 19 with 3725 viewspaulparker

That kavanah is a p1ss poor Sh1t ref who the big teams bully , he was incompetent in our game against Burnley, Fernandes pushes the Lino the other week and nothing happens but surprise , surprise someone else does it at old Trafford and they are off straight away

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Fools on 18:09 - Mar 19 with 3718 viewsbosh67

Our Fulham mate on this board must be doing his nut. They were well on top.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Fools on 18:09 - Mar 19 with 3718 viewsJigsore

I'd be fuming if I was fulham. Mitrovic should be fined the maximum possible amount for that, completely brainless player.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

The Fools on 18:09 - Mar 19 with 3708 viewsloftboy

The Fools on 18:08 - Mar 19 by paulparker

That kavanah is a p1ss poor Sh1t ref who the big teams bully , he was incompetent in our game against Burnley, Fernandes pushes the Lino the other week and nothing happens but surprise , surprise someone else does it at old Trafford and they are off straight away

To be fair if you push an official you walk, referee got that right today.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The Fools on 18:11 - Mar 19 with 3698 viewsbosh67

The Fools on 18:09 - Mar 19 by Jigsore

I'd be fuming if I was fulham. Mitrovic should be fined the maximum possible amount for that, completely brainless player.

Yes he should be sent to play here for the rest of the season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Fools on 18:12 - Mar 19 with 3682 viewsJigsore

The Fools on 18:11 - Mar 19 by bosh67

Yes he should be sent to play here for the rest of the season.

whoa steady bosh, I think that comes under the 'cruel and unusual' umbrella

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

The Fools on 18:14 - Mar 19 with 3668 viewsToast_R

Willian as well, how brain dead do you have to be to do that when you know there's VAR?

No excuses, absolutely had a mare and Mitrovich does his best Joey Barton impression. F*ck sakes.
Login to get fewer ads

The Fools on 18:27 - Mar 19 with 3576 viewsDWQPR

Fulham see more red cards in two minutes than we have scored goals in the last three games!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

The Fools on 19:00 - Mar 19 with 3459 viewstraininvain

Fulham can’t have any complaints. They completely imploded, it was a blatant penalty and red card for Willian. Bizarre behaviour from Mitrovic.
The Fools on 19:12 - Mar 19 with 3416 viewsBerkoRanger

As long as a "Top 4" club wins all the trophies, all is well with the world.......
The Fools on 19:20 - Mar 19 with 3376 viewsOldPedro

The Fools on 19:00 - Mar 19 by traininvain

Fulham can’t have any complaints. They completely imploded, it was a blatant penalty and red card for Willian. Bizarre behaviour from Mitrovic.

Mitrovic just did exactly what Utd players like Fernandes do every match when a decision goes against them but they never seem to booked or sent off for it

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

The Fools on 19:23 - Mar 19 with 3352 viewsBushRanger82

Bloody glad Fulham intercoursed that right up.

Last thing I need right now, is to see them contest cup semi-finals, or even finals themselves.
The Fools on 19:35 - Mar 19 with 3320 viewstraininvain

The Fools on 19:20 - Mar 19 by OldPedro

Mitrovic just did exactly what Utd players like Fernandes do every match when a decision goes against them but they never seem to booked or sent off for it

Fernandes was lucky not to be sent off vs Liverpool but that doesn’t excuse Mitrovic’s behaviour which imo was worse. He’ll be fortunate not to get a lengthy ban.
The Fools on 19:40 - Mar 19 with 3297 viewsOldPedro

The Fools on 19:35 - Mar 19 by traininvain

Fernandes was lucky not to be sent off vs Liverpool but that doesn’t excuse Mitrovic’s behaviour which imo was worse. He’ll be fortunate not to get a lengthy ban.

Agreed that Mitrovic deserved red but it's funny how it never seems to happen to Utd players when they deserve punishment. It's the lack of consistency that's the problem.

It's easy to see why there are accusations of referee bias
[Post edited 19 Mar 2023 19:40]

The Fools on 21:07 - Mar 19 with 3102 viewsBlackCrowe

I'm not. they're a decent side who i've never viewed with anything other than indifference and convenience to go to. they had Utd for the taking at Old Trafford and inexplicably imploded....bizarre. Utd will not be able to believe their luck, they were shocking up until then.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

The Fools on 21:11 - Mar 19 with 3077 viewsstevec

The Fools on 19:23 - Mar 19 by BushRanger82

Bloody glad Fulham intercoursed that right up.

Last thing I need right now, is to see them contest cup semi-finals, or even finals themselves.

I vaguely recall the start of our fall from grace started with a 2 goal FA Cup Quarter Final defeat at Man U.
The Fools on 00:13 - Mar 20 with 2825 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The Fools on 19:40 - Mar 19 by OldPedro

Agreed that Mitrovic deserved red but it's funny how it never seems to happen to Utd players when they deserve punishment. It's the lack of consistency that's the problem.

It's easy to see why there are accusations of referee bias
[Post edited 19 Mar 2023 19:40]

There is no comparison between the 2 IMO.
Fernandes pulled the lino back but Mitrovic not only grabbed him but got agressivly in his face even after he got sent off.
I would not be shocked if he was banned for 6 games or worse still the rest of the season.
What exactly were they upset about it was as clear a handball and straight red from Willian since the begining of time .
Silva claims the ref Kavanagh has screwed them multiple times this year so maybe that is something to do with it .
Maybe Brighton can pull off the shock hopefully and save us
The Fools on 06:23 - Mar 20 with 2657 viewscaliforniahoop

The Fools on 21:11 - Mar 19 by stevec

I vaguely recall the start of our fall from grace started with a 2 goal FA Cup Quarter Final defeat at Man U.

Oh yeah, Fulham far not stable a club,I felt sorry for them.
The Fools on 06:53 - Mar 20 with 2621 viewsKonk

Clearly a pen and a red card, so no complaints on that. Mitrovic was completely out of order and deserves a long ban, which will completely screw us because we have no quality CF to take his place. I would love to see every player who gets in an official’s face sent-off, and wish the rule was enforced like in rugby.

As has been said, we had issues with Kavanagh at West Ham with at least one of their goals being a blatant handball, so as Silva said that added to the frustration when we had a case for a VAR check not even get reviewed after Shaw shoved Mitro in the 1st half. VAR seems to have added another layer of inconsistency with the decision about whether or not things are referred to VAR. That said no excuse for the sending offs. Really frustrating as we were playing well and even at 1-1, I’d have fancied us with 11 men.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

The Fools on 10:00 - Mar 20 with 2385 viewskernowhoop

The Fools on 06:53 - Mar 20 by Konk

Clearly a pen and a red card, so no complaints on that. Mitrovic was completely out of order and deserves a long ban, which will completely screw us because we have no quality CF to take his place. I would love to see every player who gets in an official’s face sent-off, and wish the rule was enforced like in rugby.

As has been said, we had issues with Kavanagh at West Ham with at least one of their goals being a blatant handball, so as Silva said that added to the frustration when we had a case for a VAR check not even get reviewed after Shaw shoved Mitro in the 1st half. VAR seems to have added another layer of inconsistency with the decision about whether or not things are referred to VAR. That said no excuse for the sending offs. Really frustrating as we were playing well and even at 1-1, I’d have fancied us with 11 men.

Very tough on the Fulham fans. Sympathy.
The Fools on 10:08 - Mar 20 with 2358 viewsGaryBannister86

The Fools on 10:00 - Mar 20 by kernowhoop

Very tough on the Fulham fans. Sympathy.

Me too, although as jealous as hell of course, give me a proper football club than the Big Six bores and their plastic gloryhunting fans. All I can think of are those pivotal moments when we were actually a good side and looking like getting to Wembley:

> drawing Man U away in the QF when literally any other draw we would have been favourites
> Les going clean through at 0 0 in aforementioned game
> David Bloody White or whatever his name was scoring against the run of play for Man City at home when we had another chance that year

And then, and then, and then.......it all went to *&%$
[Post edited 20 Mar 2023 10:09]
The Fools on 10:16 - Mar 20 with 2321 viewsOldPedro

The Fools on 00:13 - Mar 20 by CLAREMAN1995

There is no comparison between the 2 IMO.
Fernandes pulled the lino back but Mitrovic not only grabbed him but got agressivly in his face even after he got sent off.
I would not be shocked if he was banned for 6 games or worse still the rest of the season.
What exactly were they upset about it was as clear a handball and straight red from Willian since the begining of time .
Silva claims the ref Kavanagh has screwed them multiple times this year so maybe that is something to do with it .
Maybe Brighton can pull off the shock hopefully and save us

Every time I see a Utd game, Fernandes ends up shouting abuse at an official about some perceived injustice, which often is him diving or cheating yet he never seems to get booked for it.

The Fools on 12:36 - Mar 20 with 2178 viewsDamo1962

The Fools on 06:53 - Mar 20 by Konk

I think a rule change is necessary. If a player deliberately keeps out a certain goal with his hand...a goal should be awarded. No pen, no red card. That way the game can continue as a spectacle. Like you I reckon you'd have won with eleven still on the pitch.
The Fools on 12:38 - Mar 20 with 2176 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The Fools on 10:16 - Mar 20 by OldPedro

Every time I see a Utd game, Fernandes ends up shouting abuse at an official about some perceived injustice, which often is him diving or cheating yet he never seems to get booked for it.

I despise Fernandes and his gamesmanship and yes his a ref abuser and its hard to see how he gets away.It just enables him and his teamates to berate and complain at every decision .I am begging for a ref to book the whole group of players who sourround him that might end it.
But he touched /pulled /pushed a lino then ran away while Mitrovich not only grabbed him but verbally abused him inches away while the Ref backed away and stayed calm btw.
Once again what was the flashpoint it was a stonewall penalty and red yet Silva lost his cool and so did his team .
Nobody wanted Utd winning except their own fans but you have to keep cool and see the game out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024