Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading possible points deduction incoming 22:43 - Mar 30 with 28415 viewsloftboy

Just had a look on their forum and there is a chance it’s being announced in the next 48 hours.

https://www.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=190164&sid=b55f9f558fd0d8a0ad84
[Post edited 30 Mar 2023 22:50]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 22:58 - Mar 30 with 10580 viewsted_hendrix

Don't put money on It Loftboy, Ince was expecting this to happen on that last so called 'deadline day' which from memory was a Thursday?

Brum were expecting a points deduction too, I mean who's running this bolox anyway?

Do these people actually do anything for a living?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 23:21 - Mar 30 with 10522 viewsaston_hoop

[Post edited 30 Mar 2023 23:21]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 08:01 - Mar 31 with 10264 viewsstowmarketrange

I saw one post on there about the efl imposing almost impossible limits on the business plan they set up for Reading.
Did that include signing premier league players on loan,while the ground is only 1/3 full every week?
Reading possible points deduction incoming on 08:03 - Mar 31 with 10260 viewsNorthernr

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 08:01 - Mar 31 by stowmarketrange

I saw one post on there about the efl imposing almost impossible limits on the business plan they set up for Reading.
Did that include signing premier league players on loan,while the ground is only 1/3 full every week?

Yeh Reading can get stuffed with that. They've been at 200% wages to turnover forever and on the day of the last hearing they walked out with a very skinny points deduction which did them no harm and immediately went out that afternoon and signed Andy Carroll!
Reading possible points deduction incoming on 08:28 - Mar 31 with 10154 viewsBrianMcCarthy

So...would the points get deducted from this season's total?

Asking for a friend, and all that.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 08:36 - Mar 31 with 10138 viewsNorthernr

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 08:28 - Mar 31 by BrianMcCarthy

So...would the points get deducted from this season's total?

Asking for a friend, and all that.

Who fcking knows any more. The league rules say the deadline for penalties to be applied for financial breaches of the rules was last Thursday, however this is an existing offence and suspended penalty so might be different.

As ever, EFL communications on stuff like this is pathetic.
Reading possible points deduction incoming on 08:45 - Mar 31 with 10097 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 08:36 - Mar 31 by Northernr

Who fcking knows any more. The league rules say the deadline for penalties to be applied for financial breaches of the rules was last Thursday, however this is an existing offence and suspended penalty so might be different.

Thanks man.

It would be dreadful if such a fine, upstanding and totally original and independent club got punished. Dreadful.

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 09:04 - Mar 31 with 10017 viewsNorthernr

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 08:45 - Mar 31 by BrianMcCarthy

Thanks man.

It would be dreadful if such a fine, upstanding and totally original and independent club got punished. Dreadful.

Yes, I know Simmo in particular is absolutely distraught over the prospect.
Login to get fewer ads

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 09:23 - Mar 31 with 9927 viewsenfieldargh

Surely even the EFL wont get confused by the Blue & White hooped shirt and give us a points deduction especially as the fakes Hoops are completely w8nk

I think Euro Car Parks should be put in charge of the EFL disciplinary process as they dont hang about when issuing fines

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 09:43 - Mar 31 with 9774 viewsDannyPaddox

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 09:46 - Mar 31 with 9751 viewsTheChef

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 08:36 - Mar 31 by Northernr

Well it's the EFL so who knows? They just make it up as they go along.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 09:47 - Mar 31 with 9744 viewsHunterhoop

Thing is, even a 6 point deduction won’t send them down. They’ll stay up. So no real punishment.

Why is it not a 9 or 12 point deduction? This is a repeat offence. They have been operating above FFP for about a decade consistently never getting close to complying. And yet they’ve never had a penalty that has had teeth.
Reading possible points deduction incoming on 10:21 - Mar 31 with 9584 viewsted_hendrix

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 09:47 - Mar 31 by Hunterhoop

Thing is, even a 6 point deduction won’t send them down. They’ll stay up. So no real punishment.

Why is it not a 9 or 12 point deduction? This is a repeat offence. They have been operating above FFP for about a decade consistently never getting close to complying. And yet they’ve never had a penalty that has had teeth.

I've posted similar going back about 18 Months or so and yet here we are again with the same old boring Issues of point deductions going round and round In circles and all the time achieving nothing.
Last season they were deducted 12 points but six of them were suspended!!! what on earth Is the point of that? It's either 12 points or no points deduction.

The fakes will get away with It yet again and tbh I hardly (almost) don't give a f uck anymore.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 10:25 - Mar 31 with 9556 viewsCamberleyR

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 09:43 - Mar 31 by DannyPaddox

'Fay Coops'

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 10:31 - Mar 31 with 9519 viewsQPR_Jim

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 10:21 - Mar 31 by ted_hendrix

I've posted similar going back about 18 Months or so and yet here we are again with the same old boring Issues of point deductions going round and round In circles and all the time achieving nothing.
Last season they were deducted 12 points but six of them were suspended!!! what on earth Is the point of that? It's either 12 points or no points deduction.

The fakes will get away with It yet again and tbh I hardly (almost) don't give a f uck anymore.

If and when we get any punishment for overspending I hope we get the opportunity to spread it across two seasons too. The whole things a joke.
Reading possible points deduction incoming on 11:05 - Mar 31 with 9375 viewsClive_Anderson

For a minute I thought it was the verb "reading" in the title and not the wnky club and it was applying to us.

If after years of going over the FFP limit you only get a 6 point penalty, when the extra spending gets you a lot more than 6 points, then you may as well go and spend whatever you like. The whole thing is pointless and we should probably just ignore it like everyone else.
Reading possible points deduction incoming on 11:07 - Mar 31 with 9365 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 09:43 - Mar 31 by DannyPaddox

Genius!
I missed it at first read.

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 11:54 - Mar 31 with 9149 viewsRs_Holy

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 10:25 - Mar 31 by CamberleyR

'Fay Coops'

Fay Coops is a Ranger ... Fay Coops is a Ranager... la laa laa la ... la laa laa la :)
Reading possible points deduction incoming on 11:56 - Mar 31 with 9115 viewsRs_Holy

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 10:21 - Mar 31 by ted_hendrix

total joke... what is the point of trying to do things properly?!?!? -6 points has to be worth a Forest style 'WTF' gamble???
[Post edited 31 Mar 2023 12:03]
Reading possible points deduction incoming on 13:27 - Mar 31 with 8816 viewsEsox_Lucius

Then there is this...
https://sportsgazette.co.uk/alarm-raised-as-lais-west-brom-debt-is-guaranteed-by

The grass is always greener.

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 13:30 - Mar 31 with 8801 viewsPinnerPaul

As I said the other day, bookies were still not offering a relegation market this week, so they obviously thought something was imminent.
Reading possible points deduction incoming on 14:25 - Mar 31 with 8579 viewsNorthernr

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 13:27 - Mar 31 by Esox_Lucius

Then there is this...
https://sportsgazette.co.uk/alarm-raised-as-lais-west-brom-debt-is-guaranteed-by

Said for a while if they don't go up this season they're absolutely screwed. While everybody was getting all weak kneed at Swift and Wallace going there in the summer, letting Steve Bruce chuck another couple of huge salaries for Championship players in or approaching their 30s last summer won't have helped.
Reading possible points deduction incoming on 14:37 - Mar 31 with 8481 viewsCamberleyR

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 14:25 - Mar 31 by Northernr

Said for a while if they don't go up this season they're absolutely screwed. While everybody was getting all weak kneed at Swift and Wallace going there in the summer, letting Steve Bruce chuck another couple of huge salaries for Championship players in or approaching their 30s last summer won't have helped.

Got that £20m loan from that company Michael Dell owns around their neck as well.
https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/west-bromwich-albion/2023/01/17/we

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 17:19 - Mar 31 with 8167 viewsNorthernr

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 11:56 - Mar 31 by Rs_Holy

total joke... what is the point of trying to do things properly?!?!? -6 points has to be worth a Forest style 'WTF' gamble???
[Post edited 31 Mar 2023 12:03]

Forest promotion season accounts out today - lost £45m, £201 wages to every £100 of turnover, £41m put in by the owner.
Reading possible points deduction incoming on 17:50 - Mar 31 with 8041 viewsjohnhoop

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 17:19 - Mar 31 by Northernr

Forest promotion season accounts out today - lost £45m, £201 wages to every £100 of turnover, £41m put in by the owner.

They’re nowhere near safe from relegation yet. Please let it happen……
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024