Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading possible points deduction incoming 22:43 - Mar 30 with 28874 viewsloftboy

Just had a look on their forum and there is a chance it’s being announced in the next 48 hours.

https://www.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=190164&sid=b55f9f558fd0d8a0ad84
[Post edited 30 Mar 2023 22:50]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 22:54 - Oct 12 with 6432 viewsRangersDave

anyway, i've read that some of the Greggs anticeedents, have had an 'interesting' history.

I'm never going near them again after reading the details.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 00:37 - Oct 13 with 6272 viewsLazyFan

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 14:58 - Oct 12 by StrawberryHillR

Part of this was due to George Osborne's 'pasty tax'... food kept warm attracts VAT, food allowed to cool does not...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18244640

It seems it has more to do with that tax than the fuel. I stand corrected!

zzzzzzzzzz

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 18:06 - Oct 31 with 5725 viewsHayesender

More woe for the fakes

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/24584140/reading-winding-up-petition-hmrc-mike-as

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 19:28 - Oct 31 with 5453 viewsSuperhoops2808

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 18:06 - Oct 31 by Hayesender

More woe for the fakes

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/24584140/reading-winding-up-petition-hmrc-mike-as

Rather be wound up than have Trashley take over
Reading possible points deduction incoming on 14:38 - Nov 1 with 5052 viewsted_hendrix

If anybody's Interested.

4 hrs ago;

Rumoured potential new owner at Reading, William Storey, has 'decided not to proceed' after discussions with his accountant.
The controversial British businessman, who had two failed attempts to take over Sunderland and Coventry City, had linked himself with the club in the Telegraph.

Taking the social media this morning (November 1), Storey 'officially' ruled himself out.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 08:37 - Nov 2 with 4663 viewsEsox_Lucius

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 14:38 - Nov 1 by ted_hendrix

If anybody's Interested.

4 hrs ago;

Rumoured potential new owner at Reading, William Storey, has 'decided not to proceed' after discussions with his accountant.
The controversial British businessman, who had two failed attempts to take over Sunderland and Coventry City, had linked himself with the club in the Telegraph.

Taking the social media this morning (November 1), Storey 'officially' ruled himself out.

Blatant publicity seeking for his energy drink seems to be the consensus among the Biscuiteers.

The grass is always greener.

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 08:40 - Nov 2 with 4643 viewsWatford_Ranger

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 14:38 - Nov 1 by ted_hendrix

If anybody's Interested.

4 hrs ago;

Would love to have seen the look on an accountant’s face when he went in to ask if buying a club with a wages to revenue ratio of 150% and likely to be relegated to the fourth division was a good investment.
Reading possible points deduction incoming on 09:53 - Nov 2 with 4467 viewsHayesender

If does make me wonder if we ever actually tried to sign Lewis Wing (remember him?) as surley no one would have picked Reading over us?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 10:07 - Nov 2 with 4428 viewsdaveB

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 09:53 - Nov 2 by Hayesender

If does make me wonder if we ever actually tried to sign Lewis Wing (remember him?) as surley no one would have picked Reading over us?

We didn't offer him a contract, went for Colback instead
Reading possible points deduction incoming on 18:32 - Dec 19 with 3963 viewsted_hendrix

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67763259

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 13:47 - Feb 27 with 2677 viewsloftboy

2 more points deducted with 2 suspended if they fail to pay their tax on time again.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 13:57 - Feb 27 with 2621 viewsBlackCrowe

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 13:47 - Feb 27 by loftboy

2 more points deducted with 2 suspended if they fail to pay their tax on time again.

Never liked them but gosh it must so grim to be a Reading supporter right now..feel for them, not their fault.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 14:13 - Feb 27 with 2498 viewsstowmarketrange

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 13:57 - Feb 27 by BlackCrowe

Never liked them but gosh it must so grim to be a Reading supporter right now..feel for them, not their fault.

The FA/efl probably look at the hoops on the shirts and think it’s us instead.
Reading possible points deduction incoming on 14:26 - Feb 27 with 2440 viewslassel

The decision minutes are great.

Summary - he says he’s potless and can’t pay PAYE, yet refuses to provide the FL any proof of financial difficulties as he says to do so would stop him being able to sell the club. Ie if he proves it, he will get lowballed on the price to sell.

More points coming off is a matter of time.
Reading possible points deduction incoming on 14:58 - Feb 27 with 2336 viewsWatford_Ranger

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 13:57 - Feb 27 by BlackCrowe

I’d feel for most clubs but nah, not this time.
Reading possible points deduction incoming on 15:49 - Feb 27 with 2221 viewsted_hendrix

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 14:58 - Feb 27 by Watford_Ranger

I’d feel for most clubs but nah, not this time.

Last week we had a Managers retirement 3 Monthly pub get together, my old senior Contracts Manager mentioned to me why do Reading keep having points deducted, It's not fair.
As best I could I replied; for as long as possible they have been breaking regulations Vis-à-vis one of those regulations was making financial payments on time and If you recall they owed us £XXXX thousands for many Years for completed and unpaid construction works, many local businesses going unpaid and of course unpaid players etc,etc.

They were the most self centred, rudest and arrogant people I have ever had the misfortune to be sat with at a meeting.

Everything that Is now going wrong at that club Is totally self inflicted.

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 08:03 - Feb 28 with 1715 viewsTGRRRSSS

It is kinda funny though especially the fans deriding us a few years back...
[Post edited 28 Feb 8:03]
Reading possible points deduction incoming on 00:10 - Feb 29 with 1426 viewsnumptydumpty

A very good friend of mine has the misfortune to follow the fake hoops

They are heading into oblivion. An owner that has had a total disregard for the club.

Can't say am a fan of the club and they have been an annoying itch at times but the way they have not been run has been nothing short of scandalous.

Almost as though he is an insider on the take, with the aim of destruction.

They are still a footballing outfit but although not care about the club, it's been horrendous how they have been ripped apart by seriously weird owners and I take no pride in seeing that

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 00:38 - Feb 29 with 1389 viewsBoston

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 00:10 - Feb 29 by numptydumpty

They are heading into oblivion. An owner that has had a total disregard for the club.

Can't say am a fan of the club and they have been an annoying itch at times but the way they have not been run has been nothing short of scandalous.

They are still a footballing outfit but although not care about the club, it's been horrendous how they have been ripped apart by seriously weird owners and I take no pride in seeing that

I drove by their stadium recently, dropped my card through the door in case they require an estimate for demolition.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 07:23 - Feb 29 with 1217 viewsJuzzie

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 00:38 - Feb 29 by Boston

I drove by their stadium recently, dropped my card through the door in case they require an estimate for demolition.

I take it the estimate was £0.00.
Reading possible points deduction incoming on 12:59 - Feb 29 with 982 viewshantssi

Reading possible points deduction incoming on 00:10 - Feb 29 by numptydumpty

TBF I’d like to buy Chelsea and do the same to them!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024